My Series X keeps disconnecting from my Internet and Xbox live

Discus and support My Series X keeps disconnecting from my Internet and Xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have my series x now for 6 months, and only recently I have been experiencing that my series x get disconnected from the internet and Xbox Live.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dr4gonborn88, May 14, 2021.

1. Dr4gonborn88
    Dr4gonborn88 Guest

I have my series x now for 6 months, and only recently I have been experiencing that my series x get disconnected from the internet and Xbox Live. Quite frankly it's very annoying as you can't play a game and I have tried everything from rebooting the router, my Xbox and even changing my cable to another port on the router. Please, could someone help me out on this? I'm currently losing out on my gaming time and it's frustrating��

:)

Dr4gonborn88, May 14, 2021
  2. DemonizedDevil Win User

Xbox bricked

I sympathise. Since this latest update my xbox one keeps disconnecting from the internet saying no network detected when the settings says it is. I have a series x haven't tried that yet to see if same issue .
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello, I will need you to please follow those instructions to resolve this issue:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Another step that you can try to resolve the issue, would be to remove and re-add your account. In order to do that please go to: settings> account> remove accounts> remove your account.

You could also try this troubleshooting step to clear any corrupted data from your device:

1- Go to settings on your Xbox

2- Select system

3-Select storage

4- Clear local saved games and your console will automatically restart

Note: When doing this step please make sure that you always play online so that all your data is saved to the cloud

If the issue still persists after going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 10-15 seconds plug all your cables back in and then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.
  4. Natman1818 Win User

Keep disconnecting from xbox live!

I keep on disconnecting from a multiplayer game half way through even though my xbox live and internet is good

For xbox one
  5. GuiGuiLaFrite49 Win User

Xbox Live account

Thank you for your answers

I tryed to disconnect my Wbox from internet, true it actually disconnected me from Xbox Live but my account is still reffered as an Xbox Live account.

I'd like it to go back to a simple account, just like when I just created it, fully out of the Xbox Live but keeping my achievments and savegames.
  6. ReeseAlley Win User

Connect to xbox live error

My console keeps disconnecting from my internet and messing up my internet
Thema:

1. My Series X keeps disconnecting from my Internet and Xbox live - Similar Threads - Series keeps disconnecting

2. Xbox Series X Controller Keeps Disconnecting in PC Games?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Controller Keeps Disconnecting in PC Games?!: So I've had a Series X controller (WIRELESS CONTROLLER BUT USING A USB CABLE) now for a good 6-8(?) months and had no issues. Last week it randomly started cutting out whilst in game (F1/Rocket...
  3. My series x keeps disconnecting my controller and external storage device

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x keeps disconnecting my controller and external storage device: My series x is constantly disconnecting my external hard drive kicking me out of any game I am playing which is very frustrating. My Xbox one and one x never had this issue with my device so I'm...
  4. Xbox series 2 keeps disconnecting (wireed with xbox usb-c) PC Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series 2 keeps disconnecting (wireed with xbox usb-c) PC Horizon 5: Hi my wife recently purchased the elite series 2 controller for me and I've been waiting to use it for the Horizon 5 release. I'm having awful wired connection issues to my PC though and I haven't...
  5. XBOX Series X|S keeps randomly disconnecting while playing on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X|S keeps randomly disconnecting while playing on Windows 10: Hello, I have bought an XBOX Series X|S and been using it on my PC with Windows 10, I've been using the controller in Bluetooth mode since I broke my USB-C port on my laptop, randomly at any...
  6. X Box Series S Picture keeps breaking up and Controller disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series S Picture keeps breaking up and Controller disconnects: I only recently in the last week got an X box S. I set it up and all seemed ok. However within a couple of days I noticed a real lag on Forza Horizon 4. I have a fast internet connection (and a X...
  7. Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting on wireless

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting on wireless: My Series X has started to disconnect over and over again on wireless. Everything works fine wired, but when i’m trying to play on WiFi it keeps disconnecting me nonstop. Is this a common issue...
  8. Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from wifi (Not a wifi issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from wifi (Not a wifi issue): I bought my Xbox a little over 3 weeks ago and at first, I was really enjoying it, but now I seem to be having an issue that many others are having and that Microsoft has not addressed. This issue...
  9. My Xbox series X seagate 1 TB portable drive keeps disconnecting when playing a game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series X seagate 1 TB portable drive keeps disconnecting when playing a game...: Hi, I have been recently getting a issue with my seagate portable drive on my Xbox Series x for some reason randomly when I’m playing a game after a while of playing it randomly goes back to the...
  10. Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting from the xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting from the xbox network: My series x keeps disconnecting from the xbox network and I tried to reset the router but it'll still happen again I've tried full shutting down my xbox and alternate mac address reset. Im getting...