My Series X reboots endlessly if I launch Apple TV or Netflix apps! What happens ?

Discus and support My Series X reboots endlessly if I launch Apple TV or Netflix apps! What happens ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, literally last week both applications worked for me (Netflix and Apple TV), but now when I try to start these applications, my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tlakktok, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Tlakktok
    Tlakktok Guest

My Series X reboots endlessly if I launch Apple TV or Netflix apps! What happens ?

Hello everyone, literally last week both applications worked for me (Netflix and Apple TV), but now when I try to start these applications, my xbox reboots, and this reload cycle is endless ...

Reinstalling apps doesn't help. What could it be?

I'm already tired of the fact that something always happens with this console.

For example Sometimes the console refuses to sync my saves (error 0x80832003).

Please, help!

:)

Tlakktok, Nov 22, 2020
  2. TopcowRaven Win User

Vudu and Amazon Video having problems since the New Xbox One Update. "Judder" or "Stutter" like effect when videos are playing on these two apps.

we went and got an apple tv, plays perfectly. I wish MS would have fixed this issue. It happens on nearly every video app besides netflix.
  3. Schh07 Win User

Problems with Netflix

I got the same problem, my netflix app its on spanish i changed it on movies and tv series and the app shut dowb, netflix support dont have any clue off whats going on do yo?
  4. reptilian Win User

Dolby Atmos & Netflix broken on Xbox One (original console)

Yes and atmos is working. But like I say it doesn't work ad it should. Massive volume difference between Netflix app on win10 and xbox and on the xbox its plagued with pops and clicks. This is a known error nobody is bothering to resolve. I've
    personally bought an apple TV box which works flawlessly for Netflix and others. Bizarrely here there is a problem with atmos soundtracks in prime video so I'll use xbox for that and apple for everything else.
    I feel your pain! It feels like MS doesn't care because Series X is coming at the end of the year. Seems to me that if we're paying for Xbox Live that all of the Xbox One family should still be supported until End of Life. Does anyone know when that might
    be? What is the End of Life or support date for the Xbox One?

And is this Netflix issue happening for you on the original Xbox One or the newer Xbox One S?
  5. TylerH090 Win User

Netflix error x7361-1254-c00d7159

Any updates on this issue? I was watching netflix fine a few hours ago this morning and after making a trip to the store I tried to start it up again.. and this issue is happening for me too. Not sure why people are saying "it's your tv".. my tv and xbox
    one have been working fine together since launch day so why now? I tried following the steps on netflix.com and also deleting the app/hard rebooting the xbone and reinstalling the app and it's still not working. Everything else works fine, including other
    video streaming apps. wtf.
  6. MaximumExtreme Win User

We've lost your tv signal update

Next time this happens instead of doing a hard reboot quit the tv and turn the cable box off for 15 seconds then turn it back on and launch the tv app again.
Thema:

1. My Series X reboots endlessly if I launch Apple TV or Netflix apps! What happens ? - Similar Threads - Series reboots endlessly

2. Series X thinks network cable is attached when it is not after restart IF external hard...

in XboX Insiders
    Series X thinks network cable is attached when it is not after restart IF external hard...: I have had issues with the Series X thinking a network cable is attached when it is not after a Restart. The only way to get my wireless connection back was to unplug the console and plug it back...
  3. Any update on the Series X Dolby Atmos audio lag?

in XboX Insiders
    Any update on the Series X Dolby Atmos audio lag?: Just wondering if Microsoft is doing anything to fix the issue with Atmos, which produces a ridiculous roughly three second audio lag on my and lot of other people’s setups. I’ve tried every...
  4. Xbox series x dashboard audio crackling , popping , static

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x dashboard audio crackling , popping , static: Quick disclaimer: I've tried 2 different tvs and a monitor, headphones connected to the controller, every possible audio setting, restarted console several times, reseted the OS (system - console...
  5. Xbox Series X Optimized Games Question.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Optimized Games Question.: After choosing to update Forza Horizon 4 and MK11, am I not able to ever play them on my external drive, ever again? They worked on the external drive before I chose to update them. I am running...
  6. Xbox Series X crash and failure to reboot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X crash and failure to reboot.: My xbox series x was on for less than two hours and crashed during a game. It will not reboot. Its in a well-ventilated space. Any thoughts beyond it being a lemon?...
  7. Series X Restarts After Shutdown, Then Won't Function or Power Off Without Reboot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Restarts After Shutdown, Then Won't Function or Power Off Without Reboot: Every time I play on the Xbox Series X then shut down using the controller or power button, the console turns back on a few seconds later. The Xbox then freezes on the start/profile select screen....
  8. Xbox Series X Rebooting with COD BOCW

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Rebooting with COD BOCW: Im sure others are having issues as well but now the moment i enter a lobby my brand new xbox totally shuts off. The power button flashes twice and its off, the controller stays on until i boot up...
  9. Series X restart issue logo starts hangs then reboot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X restart issue logo starts hangs then reboot: Update, did this on a second console with the same config so it looks like it is a soft boot issue with multiple drives and the Seagate in the mix. Original post: Ok So if I do a soft reboot...
  10. The halo series really needs a reboot to their music!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The halo series really needs a reboot to their music!: Hey all, Just wanted to quickly get on the forum here to let more people know of this legend... A man named Trey has become the new legend to the halo music by combining so many different aspects...