my seris X died randomly after getting it in August

Discus and support my seris X died randomly after getting it in August in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My xbox was on my games and app and shut off randomly. I thought maybe it was cause it was afk for awhile. It popped and started smoking from the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrSOAP364, Jan 13, 2022.

1. /u/MrSOAP364
    /u/MrSOAP364 Guest

My xbox was on my games and app and shut off randomly. I thought maybe it was cause it was afk for awhile. It popped and started smoking from the vents. Tomorrow I'm calling microsoft about a replacement

submitted by /u/MrSOAP364
    [link] [comments]

/u/MrSOAP364, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Pyramid Head15 Win User

Halo great

After getting Halo 4 and sitting on my shelf for so long(I just gave it to my sister), I think whatever interest has died in the series.
  3. Quentin_0 Win User

ask

What new features will there be in early august 2021 about cloud gaming will it be without gamepass ultimate subscription like xbox series x in the cloud on old gen consoles
  4. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

MK vs DC

One of my favorite games!! Would love for this to happen!!! Fingers crossed they add it at some point after series x gets released.
  5. DJ CR0Z Win User

Revive cod 3 ranked matches

I loved this game online played it on my old account ! was amazing COD2 even better but after COD4 I believe the series died.
  6. yanos101 Win User

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 leaked?

like i said before, after mw3 i will refuse to buy anything with IW stamp on it, the series has died in my eyes, end of.
Thema:

1. my seris X died randomly after getting it in August - Similar Threads - seris died randomly

2. How my Series X died two days after the warranty expired

in XBoX on Consoles
    How my Series X died two days after the warranty expired: So my Xbox Series X crashes sometimes. It happens. But then Halo Infinite's campaign launched, which was meant to be a celebration. And it was, when it wasn't crashing my console. More crashes...
  3. Is my Series X dying?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my Series X dying?: I’ve had this for almost a year (got it in November 2020). It will constantly cut out audio (all audio completely stops, only way to fix it is to either reset the console or the controller). It...
  4. Xbox series S and Orcs must die 3 issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series S and Orcs must die 3 issue: Hello. I have problem with my new game - Orcs must die 3 , i get often crashes with notice like in attached screen. Game crash and bring to start menu, when i try run game again i get info that i...
  5. Dying Light and FPS Boost (Series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dying Light and FPS Boost (Series X): I read that Dying Light supports 60 FPS on the Series X using FPS Boost: https://majornelson.com/fpsboost/ The copy I have is Dying Light Anniversary Edition. Will this work with FPS Boost?...
  6. Xbox Series X controller dosen't reconnect after battery dies

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller dosen't reconnect after battery dies: Has anybody experienced this? Before i get started yes all firmwares are up to date, I'm having a problem with the new series x controller not reconnecting to the Xbox Series X after the battery...
  7. Did my series x just die? Tried restarting it still doing it

in XboX Insiders
    Did my series x just die? Tried restarting it still doing it: [IMG] submitted by /u/YuH-Boiii [link] [comments]
  8. My Xbox Series X is literally dying. Help

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox Series X is literally dying. Help: Hi! So, I've had a few issues with the Series X, and now it's gotten worse. When I watch YouTube on it, it will flash black for a second and my speakers will pop. This happens every few minutes...
  9. Xbox Series X died and I made a HUGE MISTAKE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X died and I made a HUGE MISTAKE: So, I am totally bummed right now. 5 days after I bought my Xbox Series X from Best Buy I got the fated brick. I went to turn my system on and it wouldn't fire up at all. I did the right thing...
  10. Xbox Series X Died Replacement Time Estimates?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Died Replacement Time Estimates?: I know it's probably not to likely that folks will know, what with it being a new system and all, but my new Series X crapped out after about 10 days and I've started the process to send it in for...