My serviced Xbox is not working and it wont let me request a call from support.

Discus and support My serviced Xbox is not working and it wont let me request a call from support. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yesterday, I received my Xbox after it was serviced due to frequent crashes. The team ran a diagnostics on my console, it said it was fine, then they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FerrariApertaUU, May 18, 2021.

1. My serviced Xbox is not working and it wont let me request a call from support.

Yesterday, I received my Xbox after it was serviced due to frequent crashes. The team ran a diagnostics on my console, it said it was fine, then they sent it back. However, the team did absolutely nothing to address the issue of frequent (every 5 minutes) crashes as the problem still persists. All I want is to talk to an actual person on the phone, but every time I go to support -> contact us -> request a call it gives me a blank error page. And every single live chat representative can't connect me with anyone either. Can someone at microsoft please just send me a number I can contact to talk to an actual person so I can get my Xbox to actually work?

:)

FerrariApertaUU, May 18, 2021
  2. H2O Xanadu Win User

Its worse than Xfinity and I thought THEY were bad. And any “agent” on these forums are copy pasting responses. Like do something, report the stupid xbox support error going on because obviously they are not because everythings “UP AND RUNNING” according to their status page. Bull.
  3. FerrariApertaUU Win User

Thank you for the fast reply, however "talk to an agent" gives me the same error code as the xbox website. It says "An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #30.2c90c817.1621353996.2678113c"
  4. Smwutches Win User

It's a known issue with the site right now.
  5. FerrariApertaUU Win User

I am at the point that I am about to request a full refund for this purchase. I received a console that does not work, and I am receiving no actual help on resolving it. I don't want to be mean, as I know it is not any one persons fault, but this is horrible customer service so far. I can't be that hard to get someone to call the number on my account to help.
  6. FerrariApertaUU Win User

Is it giving you the same error when you try to request a call?
Thema:

1. My serviced Xbox is not working and it wont let me request a call from support. - Similar Threads - serviced working wont

2. Trying to use my controller with my iPhone on the cloud gaming service but its not working.

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to use my controller with my iPhone on the cloud gaming service but its not working.: submitted by /u/SpoookyGouda [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Gaming Services is downloaded but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gaming Services is downloaded but doesn't work: Whenever I try to boot up a game, it redirects me to the microsoft store, to download the microsoft gaming services, but it already says I've downloaded it. I redownloaded both the gaming services...
  4. Xbox 360 S cannot connect to Xbox live service while Xbox One works perfectly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S cannot connect to Xbox live service while Xbox One works perfectly: Hi all, This is nothing recent, ever since I bought an old Xbox 360 S from GameStop, I have been trying to get it to work with Live services. Working behind a router and firewall, I perfectly...
  5. My Console wont update, so I can't even play it, and the request service page isnt working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Console wont update, so I can't even play it, and the request service page isnt working: So, just got a Series X, new, got it from Walmart, and I plug it in, and woop-de-doo, I can't update it! I talk to a support person and they say that I need to send it in, but heres where the...
  6. Device and services page not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Device and services page not working: My Xbox Series X broke a few days ago and I'm trying to get it sent back to Microsoft to get it repaired. However whenever I get to the "Payment and Review" section the page redirects me to a...
  7. All streaming service apps are not working on my Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All streaming service apps are not working on my Xbox One.: When i try to load any film on Netflix, Amazon prime or Disney plus i am treated to about 2 seconds of video before i am either kicked out to the film selction menu, get to listen to the film with...
  8. (100% Packet Loss) Xbox Live and Xbox Services not working, while I have great connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    (100% Packet Loss) Xbox Live and Xbox Services not working, while I have great connection: Alright, I am at my wits end for this issue. I am hard wired. The issue stays the same, if not worse, if I switch to WiFi. When I start up my Xbox, it says "connect to xbox live". When I select...
  9. XBOX Not Working After Service Center Repair ID [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Not Working After Service Center Repair ID [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: Hello, My XBOX One X recently failed to start. It would not power on so I sent it to the Microsoft service center. Almost $300 later an XBOX was returned to me (order [Mod Removed - Personal...
  10. Why impose outdated and non-working services on users?

in XboX Insiders
    Why impose outdated and non-working services on users?: [IMG] After each new update, previously deleted Microsoft Rewards, which is currently unavailable in my country (Russia) and Xbox Original Avatars, which I have not launched since the...