My sign in name not my gamertag PLEASE HELP ASAP

Discus and support My sign in name not my gamertag PLEASE HELP ASAP in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everytime i sign in on xbox live the kinect recognizes me as my sister and It is because i took her gamertag and made it my own because she no longer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KEVlN Gee, Jan 24, 2014.

1. KEVlN Gee
    KEVlN Gee Guest

Everytime i sign in on xbox live the kinect recognizes me as my sister and It is because i took her gamertag and made it my own because she no longer plays xbox. How do i get the xbox to change the actual name? i tried to go into my accont info but nothing
    shows up?

:)

KEVlN Gee, Jan 24, 2014
  2. Aubrionna
    Aubrionna Guest
    Help me with a unique gamertag including the name ''Vinnie''

Some gamertag like 'Major Nelson' is just epic and unique to me. I'd like some unique gamertag with my own name 'Vinnie'.

Please help me out <3

Aubrionna, Jan 24, 2014
  3. Fwde
    Fwde Guest
    Need a Gamertag Change

Hi my name is Luke. Basically I need a gamertag change but I don't have enough money to do so. My gamertag includes my last name and for some reason my friends find this funny to take the p*ss out of (idiotic friends) I dont have enough money to change my
    gamertag because I spent my funds on a headset and I dont get spending money often. I just need a GT change ASAP. Please help.

Thanks.

4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jan 24, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. bowski477 Win User

Unhappy with having my name in my Gamertag :( please help!

Hey JakeKickboxer, sorry to hear you are unhappy with your GT. You can change it at anytime for a $10 fee. Forced name changes only occur if the enforcement team deems your tag offensive. Even in that case they would give you an auto generated GT that you
    would not be able to choose.
  7. Please Man Up Win User

ip address hackers

I have just seen the GamerTags that you have posted. I recommend you take it down ASAP as you are Not allowed to "Name and Shame" on the Forms. Please acknowledge this.
  8. germanc83 Win User

Code for doom 1 and doom 2

Also I was supposed to receive a $10 Gift Code With Pre-Order Game but also I didn't receive that code! Help me with this issue please asap, my gamertag again is , thanks again
  9. o Carano o Win User

Bungie.net difficulties, would this effect my Halo stats?

When I log in to Bungie, it shows my old gamertag that I signed up with, as my Bungie account name, aswell as all of my fileshare, the author is my old gamertag, which is quite annoying. But it has my gamertag next to the account name.
Thema:

1. My sign in name not my gamertag PLEASE HELP ASAP - Similar Threads - sign name gamertag

2. Xbox auto sign in not working after system update and I got no display monitor At The Moment!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox auto sign in not working after system update and I got no display monitor At The Moment!: I'am usually playing xbox one using the streaming options on pc, with auto sign in, everything works fine; but yesterday, after i'm doing a system update, the autp sign in on xbox does not work...
  3. Changed online name now wont sign in ??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed online name now wont sign in ??: recently changed my online name, now when I go to sign into xbox online to play mw3 it only shows my old xbox online account as an option to sign in on? and says I cant sign in... any help...
  4. When I signed in it came up the name you start with on the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I signed in it came up the name you start with on the xbox: Hi all, I thought I sorted my problem out but when I signed in it came up the name you start with on the xbox So now I haven't my tag. But on the one I'm OK, , I'm scared to sign off on the one...
  5. How do I sign in from my 360 account I don't remember al my passwords and user names

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I sign in from my 360 account I don't remember al my passwords and user names: i can't sign in to my gamer tag it's fishingforbass and I don't remember all my old passwords and user names 02ffbf6d-5a6a-4339-96ad-8555f3853b9a
  6. cannot sign in with my game name only as a guest.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot sign in with my game name only as a guest.: Cannot sign in with my game name. Can only play as a guest. b3573c69-f6a6-4a71-a1b2-bb8d98ab88e6
  7. Changing the sign up name

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing the sign up name: i cann't find how to change the name wich i already sign in with to another name Long & i cann't find it easley. 79a873a6-278e-4fad-84d0-a91db646dfbf
  8. Display name doesn't pop up when i sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Display name doesn't pop up when i sign in.: So i've seen people having problems changing the display name when they sign in to their console, but mine doesn't even pop up. It'll pop up on my cousin's xbox one whenever I play with him, but...
  9. Profile name changed when i signed into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile name changed when i signed into xbox live: Yesterday evening, i got disconnected from xbox live and when i tried signing back in, it told me to re download my profile. So i entered my account info and everything and when it downloaded, my...
  10. Enforced name change/ sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforced name change/ sign in: So the name change isnt the issue its becuase of that and deleting my profile as what is says to do, that in turn now will not let me sign back in!, ive changed my p/word twice, hardrests etc,...