My son accidentally went to remove a friend from group chat, but clicked remove and block,...

Discus and support My son accidentally went to remove a friend from group chat, but clicked remove and block,... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son accidentally clicked remove and block a friend from group chat, and now they can't talk to each other, how do I fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by garethhall1, May 15, 2021.

1. garethhall1
    garethhall1 Guest

My son accidentally went to remove a friend from group chat, but clicked remove and block,...

My son accidentally clicked remove and block a friend from group chat, and now they can't talk to each other, how do I fix this?

:)

garethhall1, May 15, 2021
  2. onyxishere Win User

Need help resolving incident on Son's gamer profile

Exactly. If your son's friend says that his rep was reduced due to a complaint from your son then the only reason he would have known this is if your son told him that he was doing this.

As for the friend being removed from the list he can easily be re-added by typing in the gamertag and either adding him (if possible) or by removing the block by sending him a quick message.

Your son's friend has nothing to worry about with rep on the 360 though. It has no bearing on game play.
  3. Violent Hamster Win User

Unblock someone

I've done it twice to one of my friends... Both drunkenly accidental. You'll have to remove them from your friends list and then add them again.
  4. lee1987xz Win User

How to block messages. Xbox one.

Have you tried to remove him from your friends list? Maybe this is the reason why the Block dont work right...
    Yes. Removed, blocked, muted. Removed my profile reinstalled & There still coming through.
  5. SpookedCow Win User

Report - Hackers And Chat Abuse

I would also appreciate if you could remove them from our group chat on xbox chat messaging.
  6. dellmas Win User

How do I stop seeing someone sign in that I've blocked??

I'm not sure if Blocking someone removes them as a "Favorite" which is what triggers seeing someone sign in. Perhaps unblock them, remove them as a favorite and then re block them?
    Only way to do that would be to unblock, add as a friend, add as favorite then remove from favo

rite. Blocking removes them from friends list. If they aren't on your friend list they aren't a favorite. Try again.🤷‍♂️
Thema:

1. My son accidentally went to remove a friend from group chat, but clicked remove and block,... - Similar Threads - son accidentally went

2. linking xbox live to ea account for son.

in XBoX on Windows
    linking xbox live to ea account for son.: hi, i have made an account on ea for my son as he has the xbox game pass. trying to download a game on the pc it said to get the ea desktop app, so i did. Then when i press the install button on...
  3. Does my son need Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass for console to play Fortnite on his Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does my son need Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass for console to play Fortnite on his Xbox?: Hello, When setting up my son on his Xbox One in November 2020 I had some trouble with the account. I ended up buying Xbox Live Gold in Euros and Xbox Game Pass for console, all so I could set...
  4. Cant save on the game Ryse son of Rome on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant save on the game Ryse son of Rome on PC: Can't save on Ryse son of Rome via PC. I believe I have to34 sign into Microsoft to store the data since they are holding the data? Can someone help give me direction to save with this video...
  5. my son accidentally deleted his content he had downloaded and redeemed with bonus content in ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my son accidentally deleted his content he had downloaded and redeemed with bonus content in ...: my son accidentally deleted his content received with bonus content that came with halo reach. he had a helmet upgrade code and an armory covenant officer recon falcon upgrade? how can we get it...
  6. my son accidentally spent ÂŁ80 on points!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my son accidentally spent ÂŁ80 on points!: It often happens that he wants to purchase something once (usually points) and it purchases double the amount. He's no idea how it bought this many today though, is there any way of cancelling?...
  7. Accidentally redeemed COD:AW on my profile, was for my brother's son's profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally redeemed COD:AW on my profile, was for my brother's son's profile.: So my brother purchased a COD:AW XB1 bundle for his son for Christmas, we are currently setting it up (i.e installing all the games and updates) now to do it stealthily I signed into my profile on...
  8. I accidentally bought at game for my son's XBOX one with my microsoft account, rather than his ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally bought at game for my son's XBOX one with my microsoft account, rather than his ...: I accidentally bought at game for my son's XBOX one with my microsoft account, rather than his - How can I move the game purchase to his account to use? I don't have an XBOX to use it on anyhow....
  9. My son accidentally blocked a friend request and sending a message isn't working. What ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son accidentally blocked a friend request and sending a message isn't working. What ...: My son accidentally blocked a friend request and sending a message isn't working. What should he do? We are not quite sure of the gamertag and my son wants to be able to message him see if he...
  10. My son accidentally deleted his email address in relation to his Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son accidentally deleted his email address in relation to his Xbox account: How do I help him change the microsoft account to a new one given that he can not sign in with his old one now it's deleted c2b6a105-49e7-4585-8a74-981340c6673b