My son can’t get online access to his Account.

Discus and support My son can’t get online access to his Account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son has an Xbox1S. He mostly plays Fifa. We have had no problems until a couple of days ago. We can’t get online. We have tried everything suggested... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NeilEdwards2, Jul 6, 2019.

1. NeilEdwards2
    NeilEdwards2 Guest

My son has an Xbox1S. He mostly plays Fifa. We have had no problems until a couple of days ago. We can’t get online. We have tried everything suggested but we cannot get online. All the other devices in the house are connected to the wifi. But his box
    won’t connect. Any suggestions ? Please its driving me mad.

:)

NeilEdwards2, Jul 6, 2019
  2. DJBSE72 Win User

Sorry to hear that.

To understand it correct. The Xbox didn't connect to WIFI Access Point?

Please let us more about your Access Point or router to help better. (Type, Modell, etc)

For sure you tried to restart and hard reset the Xbox and Access Point.
  3. The King Lir Win User

Hey there,

In order to provide the best support for this we'll need a little more information such as:

1. At what point is the connection issue happening?
    2. Do you receive any error message?
    3. Are you unable to connect to Xbox Live at all or is it a specific game?

For connection issues on Xbox One there is a really good troubleshooting page which walks you through steps to try to fix the issue, you can find that here: https://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-one/networking/connection-solution
  4. Tarnend Win User

Hi

Can you try connecting the xbox to the router with a network cable and trying it?

Have you gone into the network settings and tried a network connection test and also xbox live test?

You could try going into the network settings and 'forgetting' your wireless connection and re-adding it and see if that works?

Can you login to xbox.com with the profile your son uses to make sure it isnt an issue with his account?

Regards
  5. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Try rebooting the router and connecting xbox via cable for a better online experience
  6. ssaucyniyaa Win User

My friend can’t access his account

He may want to contact support to see if they can assist. 1-800-4my-xbox if he's in the US/Canada or
    http://suppport.xbox.com/contact-us

You should not post personal information on a public forum.
    Will calling them be a definite resolution to my problem
Thema:

1. My son can’t get online access to his Account. - Similar Threads - son can’t online

2. V bucks purchase to my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V bucks purchase to my son: I purchased V bucks for fortnite and I where expecting a code to redeem?! It seems that the V bucks has landed on my account and not delivered as a code?? Now i like to know how to transfer or get...
  3. My sons Xbox one has frozen on the green Xbox one screen , any ideas on how to solve this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons Xbox one has frozen on the green Xbox one screen , any ideas on how to solve this?: My son has switched his xbox one on tonight but it seems to be frozen on the green xbox one screen, we’ve tried pressing the white xbox button for 10 seconds and various other things but it wont...
  4. Move my gamer tag to my son's Microsoft Live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move my gamer tag to my son's Microsoft Live account?: I initially setup our Xbox and Xbox Live account under my personal Microsoft Live account due to my son's young age, and my wanting to monitor what he was doing online. Well, the time has come for...
  5. how can i get the G920 steering whee[ toaccept windows 10 and work on my pc my son had it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i get the G920 steering whee[ toaccept windows 10 and work on my pc my son had it...: how can I get the G920 steering wheel to work on my pc, my son had it working on his laptop 3d8538f8-a1c3-485f-bc7c-64d66292429d
  6. My sons headset has stopped working. Works on a laptop but can’t get it to work on Xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons headset has stopped working. Works on a laptop but can’t get it to work on Xbox 1: sons headset won’t work. Will work on a laptop but if you plug it into wireless controller nothing happens. Was working fine yesterday?? a33e007a-050d-4198-914b-e85ca06f7786
  7. Minecraft - Can’t seem to link up with my son on servers (Xbox One & iOS)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Can’t seem to link up with my son on servers (Xbox One & iOS): When my son connects to a server on his iPad (Lifeboat Network for example), I can’t join him from my Xbox One. He’s even using a child account under my Xbox account and all of his permissions...
  8. Son can’t play Minecraft dlc on switch without internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son can’t play Minecraft dlc on switch without internet: need an offline solution: The new Minecraft version for the switch requires login from my Xbox live account every time my son wants to access items he’s purchased in the store. Apparently the...
  9. My sons headset has stopped working. Works on a laptop but can’t get it to work on Xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons headset has stopped working. Works on a laptop but can’t get it to work on Xbox 1: sons headset won’t work. Will work on a laptop but if you plug it into wireless controller nothing happens. Was working fine yesterday?? a33e007a-050d-4198-914b-e85ca06f7786
  10. Help - I can’t find a game my son saved

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help - I can’t find a game my son saved: Hi, my son had nearly reached the last stage on Lego Marvel when he had to finish for the night. He clicked save and exit but then the game went automatically back to the very beginning. Should...