My son got banned from communication.......

Discus and support My son got banned from communication....... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my son gets reported by someone he kicked from a party and you do a "so called investigation " if you had you would have realized this kid... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LandonBaggs, Apr 3, 2019.

1. LandonBaggs
    LandonBaggs Guest

So my son gets reported by someone he kicked from a party and you do a "so called investigation " if you had you would have realized this kid threatened my child then got mad and reported him, get your
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] together! This is ridiculous! I sat there while this kid called my son a
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] and provoked him and was foul to Begin with. Had you done an " ACTUAL INVESTIGATION " and read through the thread you would have found that was vulgar and antagonistic to begin with! Do your job instead of believing
    what others say!

:)

LandonBaggs, Apr 3, 2019
  2. JohnnyXeo Win User

Two wrongs don't make a right applies here. If the other individual is reported then they will look into it as well.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hiya Landon,

Sorry to hear about the situation, but the Xbox live code of
    conduct is there to create an environment that is friendly for everyone. Xbox is a very family oriented company and there are many children
    who play Xbox as well. The code of conduct is set in place to encourage good sportsmanship and positive communication.

As previously stated by our Ambassadors, its best to not respond to toxic players, but instead report, block and/or ignore them to avoid conflict. (Enforcement does not see anyone as Defending themselves, they look towards the Code only.)Sorry
    to hear that the Case Review determined that the comm ban would remain and at this point, your son will need to wait out the alloted time of the ban until its conclusion.

Here is more infoabout how to stay safe: Code of Conduct: Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained for Xbox Live Customers

Xbox live is an online service regulated by rules as every online service. Once you accept the rules of The
    Code of Conduct you are bound by these rules in order to use the live services.

(Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support offer assistance.)

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Report players, if needed block them but do not engage them. Sometimes it is exactly what that person wants.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

I understand your frustration, and I'm sorry that your son was verbally attacked. That shouldn't happen to anyone.

When you or your son encounter someone who is violating the
    Terms of Service
    or
    Code of Conduct
    , the best course of action is to block and report the user. If that action isn't taken, then Microsoft doesn't have the prompt to perform the investigation on the other user and take the appropriate action.

Now, the Enforcement Team is not on the forums or other Social Media sites, but you can reach out via a Case Review, which is the only way to contact the team. Details can be found in the

"How do I?" > Case Review section of their site.
    I would recommend reviewing the other pages on that site for the most information on how the Enforcement Team does operate and what you can expect from your actions to report users that are in violation
    of the rules.

Again, I'm sorry that your child had to experience that, but rules still do apply to all users. Block and reporting violators is the best course of action to make Xbox Live a better place for everyone.
  6. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums. For information about his suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com If
    you haven't already, you would need to file a complaint on the other gamer via the console in order for them to be investigated. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
Thema:

1. My son got banned from communication....... - Similar Threads - son got banned

2. son got banned and now cannot do his homework on-line

in XBoX Accessibility
    son got banned and now cannot do his homework on-line: Can I get some help, as my son needs to do his homework and cannot get online with his xbox. He regrets and is very sorry for what he has done and understand the importance of reading the terms of...
  3. My son got banned, its finished but still can't talk help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son got banned, its finished but still can't talk help!: My son got banned for a week for the [Mod Removed – Profanity] word in chat once. The ban finished on 9th Jan but he still can't use any mic or chat. Iv looked and looked and I can't find any...
  4. suspension Son got comms ban for 7 days

in XBoX Accessibility
    suspension Son got comms ban for 7 days: Hi Yesterday my son was playing with his two friends from school on Minecraft. One blew up ones house and so my son blew up his house. They were having the normal day to day mini argument about...
  5. Trying to figure out why my son got a 24 hour ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to figure out why my son got a 24 hour ban: Hello, I woke up this morning to an email saying my sons account had been comm banned for 24 hours. I'm not trying to get it overturned or reduced. I am just trying to figure out why it was...
  6. My sons account got a communication ban.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My sons account got a communication ban.: My son has gotten a communication ban on his xbox one. He encountered a player on rainbow six siege and after killing one of the enemy team he was messaged with the word "fat" then after asking...
  7. my sons friend filed a complaint against him got him banned because he started losing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my sons friend filed a complaint against him got him banned because he started losing.: My sons friend ( both 9 year old) got my son banned for vile language which he did not do. His friend told him he would report him for intercepting him. So they were playing the game and he did...
  8. I think my 10 year old son got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think my 10 year old son got banned: Hi peeps, It looks that my 10 year old son is banned in some way, cos he is not able to send text r voice chat. I saw on his XB One that there is a mss that is saying due of behavior ..... bud i...
  9. Son got account banned. Wondering why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Son got account banned. Wondering why?: I got on today to see an account ban. Just wondering why so I can speak with my son regarding it. 06fc1679-667b-44b9-9301-f8cef044efa4
  10. Trying to find out why my son's account got banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to find out why my son's account got banned?: My son's account got banned for 15 days, and I'm trying to find out why? How do i get that information? Thanks, 05340356-5888-400e-a05f-f88e75b60670