my son has downloaded fifa20 but when he try's to open proclub all he gets is a grey...

Discus and support my son has downloaded fifa20 but when he try's to open proclub all he gets is a grey... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my son is unable to open pro clubs on the new fifa20 why would this be cdabb9a6-5f3c-499b-9ee8-42459ada090e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lewisduncan, Oct 2, 2019.

1. lewisduncan
    lewisduncan Guest

my son has downloaded fifa20 but when he try's to open proclub all he gets is a grey...

my son is unable to open pro clubs on the new fifa20 why would this be

:)

lewisduncan, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

1. my son has downloaded fifa20 but when he try's to open proclub all he gets is a grey... - Similar Threads - son has downloaded

2. My sons Xbox one has frozen on the green Xbox one screen , any ideas on how to solve this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons Xbox one has frozen on the green Xbox one screen , any ideas on how to solve this?: My son has switched his xbox one on tonight but it seems to be frozen on the green xbox one screen, we’ve tried pressing the white xbox button for 10 seconds and various other things but it wont...
  3. My son's mic has stopped working - was fine and then stopped and now it has a mute icon top...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son's mic has stopped working - was fine and then stopped and now it has a mute icon top...: was fine and then stopped and now it has a mute icon top right or bottom left depending on screen layout - why?! we have restarted by doing the 10 second thing - we have checked settings - but he...
  4. My son has lost his friends list on his Xbox one and not sure how to get them back

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son has lost his friends list on his Xbox one and not sure how to get them back: Good day, My son has recently lost his friends list on his Xbox one, even after he has added them again they just disappear? Please can you advise how to fix this issue - step by step please...
  5. My son's account has been hacked...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account has been hacked...: Hello, I'm wondering who can help me to get back my little boy's account? The hacker changed the email adress so I don't have access to the code Microsoft sent... It's very frustating I can't...
  6. fortnite - can my son play with someone who has fortnite on PS4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite - can my son play with someone who has fortnite on PS4?: Hello, My son has installed fortnite on his xbox one, but can't play with his friends on PS4. Is there a way of doing this? We've uninstalled fortnite and reinstalled but this hasn't made a...
  7. My son has spent a significant amount of money using my debit card without my permission.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son has spent a significant amount of money using my debit card without my permission.: i have tried many times to complete the online refunds form in the last week but i just receive an error message everytime. Any ideas how i can make contact with microsoft as it is proving...
  8. Son already has XBox name but it was under my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son already has XBox name but it was under my account: I got my son an Xbox One for Christmas. I set up an account and at the time didn't know that child accounts exist (through Microsoft). Today I went to make him his own Microsoft account so that...
  9. My son has just informed that his account has been suspended. I want to know why...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son has just informed that his account has been suspended. I want to know why...: My son's account is suspended. Why exactly? 8af91748-487d-4210-ae1a-0d6452ae21a2
  10. Looked I have a question how do you help a gamer who’s account has been hack my son uses my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looked I have a question how do you help a gamer who’s account has been hack my son uses my ...: Question one my son account was hacked, i am mad do to he has never had this done to him before we are trying to get his account recovered but microsoft is taking their sweet time in solving a...