my son has downloaded fifa20 but when he try's to open proclub all he gets is a grey...

Discus and support my son has downloaded fifa20 but when he try's to open proclub all he gets is a grey... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my son is unable to open pro clubs on the new fifa20 why would this be cdabb9a6-5f3c-499b-9ee8-42459ada090e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lewisduncan, Oct 2, 2019.

1. lewisduncan
    lewisduncan Guest

my son has downloaded fifa20 but when he try's to open proclub all he gets is a grey...

my son is unable to open pro clubs on the new fifa20 why would this be

:)

lewisduncan, Oct 2, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

my son has downloaded fifa20 but when he try's to open proclub all he gets is a grey screen,why is this happening

Hi,

Have you tried to powercycle the xbox by holding the on button for 5-10 seconds if it the issue still persist try to delete and reinstall the game
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

my son has downloaded fifa20 but when he try's to open proclub all he gets is a grey screen,why is this happening

my son is unable to open pro clubs on the new fifa20 why would this be
    Could you take a screenshot of the grey screen for us please? It might help finding out what the issue could be.
  4. denis97g Win User

just a grey screen with no errors? I would contact EA support to see if they know anything about this
    help.ea.com
  5. AndreaDeMaio Win User

Connection Issues

When my son trys to play any game that requires him to log into Xbox Live (ex: Fortnite, COD4) to play with others in network, he gets a screen that says he has to purchase Xbox Live or Live Gold. He already has an active Xbox Live Gold subscription. He
    can download updates but can't log into Live at all. I have reset my internet and had my son hard reset his console; neither worked.
  6. Guerrero Ultimo Win User

It should have been called the 'PLAY ZERO EDITION'!

I ordered last night on my sons account on 360 so he could play with friends on there today if he wanted. I also wanted to download on the One so he and I could play it on there. And to give that a try. No luck. Was actually going to go ahead and get
    the season pass. Maybe not now. I have a physical One copy coming (it was delayed) and I may just return it anyway. Going to check the lag on the One version when we can download before I open it. The game was way laggy for me and my son says he has had
    some issues as well.
Thema:

1. my son has downloaded fifa20 but when he try's to open proclub all he gets is a grey... - Similar Threads - son has downloaded

2. My son has EA Games subscription but it just keeps saying 'your account is invalid'

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son has EA Games subscription but it just keeps saying 'your account is invalid': Any help would be appreciated as he can't get into any of the games I pay the subscription for. Thank you. 62417e03-4451-49bc-96b4-5a0272261374
  3. my son has spent all my money out of my bank

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my son has spent all my money out of my bank: I am a single mum of two children, working full time to suport us all, this has been really difficult during lock down as i had no chld care but had to carry on working. I have been so busy i...
  4. Please can someone help my sons fortnite has been wiped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please can someone help my sons fortnite has been wiped: Hi I really need some help. We got fortnite for my son and spent hundreds on it. He then wanted a second account on fortnite for his friends to play on. Some how this account got linked to his...
  5. My sons xbox account got hacked and email has been changed. How does he get his account back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons xbox account got hacked and email has been changed. How does he get his account back?: My 14 year old son xbox account got hacked and the hacker changed the email address and I am having trouble getting it back . Changing the password isnt helping. I contacted my bank and got a new...
  6. Free Xbox games with gold game - Assassin's Creed Syndicate has vanished from my son's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free Xbox games with gold game - Assassin's Creed Syndicate has vanished from my son's account: My son has a active Xbox Games with Gold pass but is unable to find the Assassin's Creed Syndicate game he was able to purchase for free over a year ago. Where could it have gone? And is it still...
  7. My son is on second pair of the Xbox stereo headset and again the mic has stopped working!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son is on second pair of the Xbox stereo headset and again the mic has stopped working!: Hi - it seems that it works for a couple of weeks, then stops in party chat. At the moment, while we're in lockdown, it's the only contact my 10 year old has with his friends. We have tried...
  8. My son has XBox One; Can I use my PC to play XBox games with him remotely using an internet...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has XBox One; Can I use my PC to play XBox games with him remotely using an internet...: My son has an XBox, and we enjoy playing together. But when he is living at his Mom's, we both then have internet connections and I wonder if it is possible for him to use his XBox and Game Pass...
  9. Single Xbox One console; Parent has Gold Live; Son not being offered Gold discount for game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Single Xbox One console; Parent has Gold Live; Son not being offered Gold discount for game: Hi, My son wants to purchase Far Cry New Dawn Deluxe Edition from our only console. When he visits the store he sees two prices displayed: AU$33.98 with Xbox Live Gold, or AU$42.47 If I...
  10. Xbox Password reset. My son has locked himeself out of his account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Password reset. My son has locked himeself out of his account.: MY 10 year old son has locked himself out of his account on Xbox. He cannot remember the password. I went online and filled the form in 4 times and nothing. Just get an automated message. Last...