My son has lost his friends list on his Xbox one and not sure how to get them back

Discus and support My son has lost his friends list on his Xbox one and not sure how to get them back in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good day, My son has recently lost his friends list on his Xbox one, even after he has added them again they just disappear? Please can you advise... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrianSciter, Aug 13, 2019.

1. BrianSciter
    BrianSciter Guest

My son has lost his friends list on his Xbox one and not sure how to get them back

Good day,

My son has recently lost his friends list on his Xbox one, even after he has added them again they just disappear?

Please can you advise how to fix this issue - step by step please

:)

BrianSciter, Aug 13, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

There may just be a temporary syncing issue with your profile and the servers. Go ahead and do a

hard reset and power cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and turn on the Xbox.

If that doesn't help then you may need to restart your router and modem to re-connect your Xbox to the network. Once you do that, you can then try removing your account from the Xbox and then re-add it
    to re-sync the profile.
    https://support.xbox.com/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/add-remove-account-xbox-one
  3. CloudierJet942 Win User

7 year old boy looking for Minecraft friends

Hi debbie

I am to looking for friends for my son who is six going to be seven this November. We don't have a mic currently either but plan to get one soon. I will add ur son to his friends list! Anyone else reading this and has a child that loves to play minecraft
    add my son!
  4. JoiSorekneetoe Win User

Friends list is gone?

Good to know the problem isn't something on my end. My son has no friends on his friend list on his xbox only. (If signing another gamertag on that xbox same issue.) However when he signs onto his sister xbox everything seems fine. Hope this gets fixed
    soon .
  5. xKORROSIONx Win User

Friends list is gone!

Moody, Xamo.. same issue here my sons xbox/account friends list is fine, mine was wiped out, both accounts are linked to my email.. logged into my account on his xbox and still no friends in my list.. called xbox live and they said they are working on it
    and if in 5 days its not fixed to call them back LOL
  6. Aftrthought051 Win User

obscenity

I set my son's xbox to "friends only" in the audio option for just that reason. I also have to approve of any friend request my son gets. His only friends are the dads I know, and his friends from school. No doubt Xbox is a foul mouth community, and I
    feel your pain. If you need help with any of this just let me know, but just want to make sure you know about this and it is GREAT for those of us with kids. Nobody can hear him as well unless they are on his friend's list which I'm sure keeps people from
    getting annoyed with his constant barking of orders. Haha.
Thema:

1. My son has lost his friends list on his Xbox one and not sure how to get them back - Similar Threads - son has lost

2. My son's account has been hacked...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account has been hacked...: Hello, I'm wondering who can help me to get back my little boy's account? The hacker changed the email adress so I don't have access to the code Microsoft sent... It's very frustating I can't...
  3. fortnite - can my son play with someone who has fortnite on PS4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite - can my son play with someone who has fortnite on PS4?: Hello, My son has installed fortnite on his xbox one, but can't play with his friends on PS4. Is there a way of doing this? We've uninstalled fortnite and reinstalled but this hasn't made a...
  4. My son has spent a significant amount of money using my debit card without my permission.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son has spent a significant amount of money using my debit card without my permission.: i have tried many times to complete the online refunds form in the last week but i just receive an error message everytime. Any ideas how i can make contact with microsoft as it is proving...
  5. Son already has XBox name but it was under my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son already has XBox name but it was under my account: I got my son an Xbox One for Christmas. I set up an account and at the time didn't know that child accounts exist (through Microsoft). Today I went to make him his own Microsoft account so that...
  6. My son has just informed that his account has been suspended. I want to know why...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son has just informed that his account has been suspended. I want to know why...: My son's account is suspended. Why exactly? 8af91748-487d-4210-ae1a-0d6452ae21a2
  7. Looked I have a question how do you help a gamer who’s account has been hack my son uses my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looked I have a question how do you help a gamer who’s account has been hack my son uses my ...: Question one my son account was hacked, i am mad do to he has never had this done to him before we are trying to get his account recovered but microsoft is taking their sweet time in solving a...
  8. my son has been banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    my son has been banned: my son has been banned and we dont know why. 8d7e038b-0244-4329-8805-0c9515677b39
  9. has my son lost his year's worth of cars on horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    has my son lost his year's worth of cars on horizon 3: Hi My 10 year old son got forza 3 for his birthday a year ago. Today, when he went to play the game, it came up with 3 options - to go back to the start of time, in the middle, or pickup where...
  10. My sons account was banned and he has lost access to his games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons account was banned and he has lost access to his games.: My sons account was permantly banned because he broke the terms and conditions. He was punished, like he should've been but he has lost access to all the games that I purchased and he also lost...