My son has spent a significant amount of money using my debit card without my permission.

Discus and support My son has spent a significant amount of money using my debit card without my permission. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have tried many times to complete the online refunds form in the last week but i just receive an error message everytime. Any ideas how i can make... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zoeoxley, Jun 12, 2019.

1. zoeoxley
    zoeoxley Guest

My son has spent a significant amount of money using my debit card without my permission.

i have tried many times to complete the online refunds form in the last week but i just receive an error message everytime. Any ideas how i can make contact with microsoft as it is proving impossible? Thank you

:)

zoeoxley, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. FPS BEER Win User

How the [Removed] can I remove my debit card from my account?!!!

Well forgive me but im a little mad at the fact that xbox is charging a debit card with no money in the account without my permission, and i cant even remove the debit card. I want to simple remove the fricken thing, I cant even add a gold code i have to
    renew my membership because my account has been suspended since a payment went through when there is no money on my debit card
  4. SwankiestImp36 Win User

Child account problems still!!!!

Microsoft just don't care.........I have a family gold membership and the amount of hours I've spent trying to get my son signed in is ridiculous!! I can sign in to my own account to give permission for my son then it comes up that my account is not verified
    although I have verified the account on numerous occasions..................COME ON MICROSOFT DO SOMETHING>>>>>DONT JUST TAKE THE MONEY!!!!
  5. Kid vs zombie Win User

Xbox One stuck on black screen after boot up

The money my son has spent with xbox 360 on gamer cards,points to now get the xbox1 to have this after 3 days use. See if xbox have the decency to email me about this or leave my son without his console until i contact them :( by the looks of the messages
    i have read they rushed this console out before sorting out these glitches. NOT APPY CHAPPY. :( [Mod Removed]
  6. Temhotabot Win User

How the [Removed] can I remove my debit card from my account?!!!

[quote user="x THE LOST BOY"]

Well forgive me but im a little mad at the fact that xbox is charging a debit card with no money in the account without my permission, and i cant even remove the debit card. I want to simple remove the fricken thing, I cant even add a gold code i have to
    renew my membership because my account has been suspended since a payment went through when there is no money on my debit card

[/quote]

How is MS to know there is no money on the card you have provided to them? That is your responsibility to keep your information up to date. Yell and scream and be mad all you want but you need to direct it all inward. Also MS
    tells everyone in the XBL Terms of Service that if you use a credit/debit card for your subscription then unless you tell them otherwise, either by phone/website/console, that you do not want auto renewal turned on then you will be charged at the appropriate
    time for another subscription. This information shouldn't be a surprise to you if you had taken the time to read what you were agreeing to...

If you have an active subscription tied to a credit/debit card you will not be able to remove it unless you cancel the subscription altogether. If you owe MS money, such as is your case, then you will not be able to remove it
    until you resolve the issue.
Thema:

1. My son has spent a significant amount of money using my debit card without my permission. - Similar Threads - son has spent

2. My sons Xbox one has frozen on the green Xbox one screen , any ideas on how to solve this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons Xbox one has frozen on the green Xbox one screen , any ideas on how to solve this?: My son has switched his xbox one on tonight but it seems to be frozen on the green xbox one screen, we’ve tried pressing the white xbox button for 10 seconds and various other things but it wont...
  3. My son's mic has stopped working - was fine and then stopped and now it has a mute icon top...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son's mic has stopped working - was fine and then stopped and now it has a mute icon top...: was fine and then stopped and now it has a mute icon top right or bottom left depending on screen layout - why?! we have restarted by doing the 10 second thing - we have checked settings - but he...
  4. My son has lost his friends list on his Xbox one and not sure how to get them back

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son has lost his friends list on his Xbox one and not sure how to get them back: Good day, My son has recently lost his friends list on his Xbox one, even after he has added them again they just disappear? Please can you advise how to fix this issue - step by step please...
  5. My son's account has been hacked...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account has been hacked...: Hello, I'm wondering who can help me to get back my little boy's account? The hacker changed the email adress so I don't have access to the code Microsoft sent... It's very frustating I can't...
  6. fortnite - can my son play with someone who has fortnite on PS4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite - can my son play with someone who has fortnite on PS4?: Hello, My son has installed fortnite on his xbox one, but can't play with his friends on PS4. Is there a way of doing this? We've uninstalled fortnite and reinstalled but this hasn't made a...
  7. Son already has XBox name but it was under my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son already has XBox name but it was under my account: I got my son an Xbox One for Christmas. I set up an account and at the time didn't know that child accounts exist (through Microsoft). Today I went to make him his own Microsoft account so that...
  8. my son has spent a fortune

in XBoX on Consoles
    my son has spent a fortune: Hi can someone please help. I thought that I had parental control over what my son can purchase. So far he has bought the same game 3 times over and I am getting billed not happy. spent 2 hours...
  9. How do I find out how many hours my son has spent on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I find out how many hours my son has spent on Xbox?: How do I check my Microsoft/Xbox account to see how many hours my son was on Xbox? e2a9a35c-5f28-46f6-9622-43dc3d64b39e
  10. my son has spent a fortune

in XBoX on Consoles
    my son has spent a fortune: Hi can someone please help. I thought that I had parental control over what my son can purchase. So far he has bought the same game 3 times over and I am getting billed not happy. spent 2 hours...