My son is almost 8 and looking for some kids the same age to play Minecraft with. He also ...

Discus and support My son is almost 8 and looking for some kids the same age to play Minecraft with. He also ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son is almost 8 and looking for some kids the same age to play minecraft with. He also likes Halo 3 and the Nhl games. If your child would be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sk8erflick, Jan 23, 2014.

1. sk8erflick
    sk8erflick Guest

My son is almost 8 and looking for some kids the same age to play Minecraft with. He also ...

My son is almost 8 and looking for some kids the same age to play minecraft with. He also likes Halo 3 and the Nhl games. If your child would be interested please add him.

:)

sk8erflick, Jan 23, 2014
  2. epeanut79
    epeanut79 Guest
    Kids who want to play?

My 7 year old son is looking for some other kids around the same age to play with. He does not have a mic or anything just wants some others to run around with in the game. If anyone has kids who are interested, please let me know. Thanks!

epeanut79, Jan 23, 2014
  3. safe minecraft server for young kids?

My son is almost 7 and would like friends to play minecraft with, his gamer tag is Critterzzz08 I sent requests to some of you who have also posted your kids gamer tags. We are also no cursing and just looking for fun in minecraft. I will be monitoring his
    play to make sure he is being nice.

SweetHoney143, Jan 23, 2014
  4. xxTokerxx Win User

add me i need friends on minecraft

Hello my son is 8 he is looking for freinds to play on minecraft about the same age
  5. SlantingSnow911 Win User

looking for my son some minecraft friends

My son is 7 and looking for some kids around his age to play minecraft with. He doesn't have a headset. So if your kids want to play mutiplayer it is .
  6. BigMikeyStylez Win User

Cannot play minecraft on multiplayer setting.

I also just bought minecraft for my 5 yr old son who loved playing it on the computer (online - via servers)

Now I find out that he cannot play the same way on the xbox thru my xbox Gold account.

I would like to find some other kids of similar ages (5-8) for him to play online with. If anyone has kids that want to play online, feel free to reply here or msg me. thanks
  7. SweetHoney143 Win User

safe minecraft server for young kids?

My son is almost 7 and would like friends to play minecraft with, his gamer tag is Critterzzz08 I sent requests to some of you who have also posted your kids gamer tags. We are also no cursing and just looking for fun in minecraft. I will be monitoring his
    play to make sure he is being nice.
  8. sk8erflick Win User

Minecraft Buddy for my 8 year old boy who has learning difficulties

I will send a request from my 7 (almost 8 year old son) he is looking for friends to play minecraft and other games with.
Thema:

1. My son is almost 8 and looking for some kids the same age to play Minecraft with. He also ... - Similar Threads - son almost looking

2. Geboortedatum.zoon aanpassen [Translates] Date of birth. Son customization

in XBoX Accessibility
    Geboortedatum.zoon aanpassen [Translates] Date of birth. Son customization: Hoe kan ik de geboortedatum van mijn zoon aanpassen? Als ik iog met zijn xbox account kan het niet en via het gezin weet ik niet hoe te doen [Translate by Mod] How can I change my son's date of...
  3. Linking sons fortnite account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking sons fortnite account: So my son plays fortnite using my gold account as a family member, i managed to link a epic account to the xbox but it linked my fortnite account ( which i dont actually use ) . How do i link his...
  4. How can my son use Game Pass on his PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can my son use Game Pass on his PC?: Hello! My son (age 12) wants to use Game Pass for PC on his computer. However, I have not found a way to purchase the Game Pass plan so he can use it. He is logged in to his computer with his own...
  5. pre ordered call of duty modern warfare 2/ dose not allow me to share the game with my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pre ordered call of duty modern warfare 2/ dose not allow me to share the game with my son: To whom it may concern, I purchased the COD game with intentions of sharing the game with my son and it dose not allow me to share with my son. Very upset requesting a refund or if u can fix the...
  6. Move Usertag to new(dad) xbox live gold account from original(son's)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Move Usertag to new(dad) xbox live gold account from original(son's): Hello, Currently my son lives at home and he has xbox360 (main account) and I have xboxone which we both were using his xbox live gold account. He is moving out and I need to set up my own xbox...
  7. Xbox Password reset. My son has locked himeself out of his account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Password reset. My son has locked himeself out of his account.: MY 10 year old son has locked himself out of his account on Xbox. He cannot remember the password. I went online and filled the form in 4 times and nothing. Just get an automated message. Last...
  8. Blocking YouTube on sons Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blocking YouTube on sons Xbox one: Hello Didnt know of it was possible please to remove youtube from an xbox. Im sick and tired of my son being glued to it every second he gets. ive tried going through my microsoft account but...
  9. My son changed the language of just one movie in Movies and TV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son changed the language of just one movie in Movies and TV: This is going to sound crazy, but I am at the end of my rope. Last night, my son and I were watching Zootopia, as we have 100 times before. I stepped away for less than 60 seconds. He had the...
  10. Minecraft won’t load on iOS after adding my sons Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t load on iOS after adding my sons Microsoft account: Hi there My son has had minecraft on his ipad for a while now, and i have just got it for my iphone so that we can play together. It has been working fine until today when i created a microsoft...