My son made a purchase that I was not authorized in my account

Discus and support My son made a purchase that I was not authorized in my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son made a purchase without my authorization in my Fortnite profile and I wanna know how I can I can cancel that in the money to be returned to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by elbori113, Feb 14, 2020.

1. elbori113
    elbori113 Guest

My son made a purchase without my authorization in my Fortnite profile and I wanna know how I can I can cancel that in the money to be returned to my PayPal account

:)

elbori113, Feb 14, 2020
  2. OakGill Win User

Fortnite has 3 lifetime refunds for accidentally purchased items. With the game started in any menu, press the start button, right bumper click all the way to the right, select the last menu to the right, in this Sub menu you will see lifetime refunds.

For future protection might I suggest enabling two-factor authentication.
  3. mareledanut Win User

Hi ebori113,

Here's the official post for how to refund a purchase, also you can contact support especially for
    your issue
    here
    . Hope this helps
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

5. JFate777 Win User

Also to help in the future for those accidental purchases. Check here on how to set up

Family Settings for your Xbox.

Hope this helps.
  6. Fps LIMIT Win User

You could probably call microsoft to cancel the purchase.
Thema:

1. My son made a purchase that I was not authorized in my account - Similar Threads - son made purchase

2. Forza Horizon 4 PC - bought 2 times for me and my son. How to launch son's profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 PC - bought 2 times for me and my son. How to launch son's profile?: I have Forza PC and can play under my user no problem. In Microsoft Store, I purchased the app again ($99 for Ultimate Edition) for on my son's account. When I launch the program, it always has my...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 PC - I have account, how to add son?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 PC - I have account, how to add son?: I purchased Forza Horizon 4 and installed it on my new laptop. I would like to set up an account or profile for my son. I want his progress to be separate from my progress. I already created a...
  4. Ryse son of Rome Gold issue!! Stonewalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of Rome Gold issue!! Stonewalled: Ryse son of Rome has stopped giving gold to players after matches and Crytec is not going to fix this from what I can tell. I don't know who to contact to even begin to fix this. This game...
  5. Gift my Microsoft money to my son

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gift my Microsoft money to my son: I traded bing points for microsoft card but i wanted to gift it to my son can i do that ba776750-f223-4ad4-ab5d-1126dc63b112
  6. Buying a game for my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a game for my son: Hi, Wondering if anyone can help... I want to pay for a game add on my son wants to buy - Microsoft seem to only offer fixed amounts of credit £10/15/25/50. I want to just pay for the game not...
  7. (MINECRAFT PE) Mis mundos en minecraft no son visibles para mis amigos. My worlds are not...

in XBoX on Mobile
    (MINECRAFT PE) Mis mundos en minecraft no son visibles para mis amigos. My worlds are not...: Hola. Lamento informar que tengo un problema desde hace un tiempo. Cuando configuro un mundo en Minecraft Pocket Edition Mobile, activo la opcion "multiplayer", pero al entrar a este, se desactiva...
  8. LAS DESCARGAS EN LOS DEMAS DISPOSITIVOS DE MI RED VAN BIEN PERO EN EL XBOX SON LENTAS

in XBoX on Consoles
    LAS DESCARGAS EN LOS DEMAS DISPOSITIVOS DE MI RED VAN BIEN PERO EN EL XBOX SON LENTAS: Tengo un problema y es que la velocidad de descarga en todos los dispositivos de mi red funciona de maravilla, sin embargo en el Xbox es lenta. Agradeceria su valiosa ayuda para encontrar la...
  9. son securite

in XBoX Accessibility
    son securite: des gens ecoute dans ma maison quoi faire a5bdaac9-d893-416a-867e-64d5fbfa0417
  10. Retrieving son's first account before he made an xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Retrieving son's first account before he made an xbox live account: My 14yr old thought he was going to make it to where I couldn't get on the parental controls and I contacted xbox support and found out how to reset things and was told to delete all the accounts...