My son made a purchase that I was not authorized in my account

Discus and support My son made a purchase that I was not authorized in my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son made a purchase without my authorization in my Fortnite profile and I wanna know how I can I can cancel that in the money to be returned to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by elbori113, Feb 14, 2020.

1. elbori113
    elbori113 Guest

My son made a purchase without my authorization in my Fortnite profile and I wanna know how I can I can cancel that in the money to be returned to my PayPal account

:)

elbori113, Feb 14, 2020
  2. OakGill Win User

Fortnite has 3 lifetime refunds for accidentally purchased items. With the game started in any menu, press the start button, right bumper click all the way to the right, select the last menu to the right, in this Sub menu you will see lifetime refunds.

For future protection might I suggest enabling two-factor authentication.
  3. mareledanut Win User

Hi ebori113,

Here's the official post for how to refund a purchase, also you can contact support especially for
    your issue
    here
    . Hope this helps
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

5. JFate777 Win User

Also to help in the future for those accidental purchases. Check here on how to set up

Family Settings for your Xbox.

Hope this helps.
  6. Fps LIMIT Win User

You could probably call microsoft to cancel the purchase.
Thema:

1. My son made a purchase that I was not authorized in my account - Similar Threads - son made purchase

2. MY Son has lost his login details

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MY Son has lost his login details: HI My son has a account on fortnite with his ipad? HE HAS GOT A NEW XBOX FOR XMAS AND WANTS TO USE THIS ACCOUNT ON HIS NEW XBOX TOO HE NAME IS wadeonfire8 HE IS linked to me by payments with...
  3. How to move the Gamertag from my Microsoft account to my adult son's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to move the Gamertag from my Microsoft account to my adult son's account: We have an xBox One and my son has been using my account/gamertag for some time. With his recent birthday, I would like to transition him from my account to his own. He has a current account...
  4. What options do I have changing sons account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What options do I have changing sons account?: Hello, Years ago I had a 360 and used my own email account. My son started playing the 360 under my account and then progressed onto the Xbox One with the same account as he has all his friends...
  5. my son forgot his password to log in to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    my son forgot his password to log in to xbox live: my son forgot his password to log in to xbox live and pasword got tried to many times and is locked how do i reset his password he is registered as family member under *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde...
  6. Got 2 Xbox’s and want to use both at same time multiplayer with son

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got 2 Xbox’s and want to use both at same time multiplayer with son: Hi i have recently got the new xbox series x and set it as “home” and placed in living room. i have given my old xbox one x to my son that he has in his bedroom. i have an account for me and...
  7. i bought a new xbox and gave my son the old with gold on it and made did what it said to do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought a new xbox and gave my son the old with gold on it and made did what it said to do...: xbox gold sharing not working b9cb275c-f092-4ebb-860c-58a1da3b80f1
  8. I made an account for my son (family) can't watch netflix (changed restrictions)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I made an account for my son (family) can't watch netflix (changed restrictions): I added my son to my family, he can't watch netflix, Hulu. it says go to account.live.com to fix problem. However, I don't know what the problem is? I've tried everything same ****. I can't reach...
  9. Purchase made by my son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchase made by my son: Hi there, I need some guidance, I sent my son a R100 Microsoft gift voucher. But for some reason he was able to either purchase more than the R100 or I was billed over that R100 limit. Is this...
  10. Retrieving son's first account before he made an xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Retrieving son's first account before he made an xbox live account: My 14yr old thought he was going to make it to where I couldn't get on the parental controls and I contacted xbox support and found out how to reset things and was told to delete all the accounts...