My sons account got a communication ban.

Discus and support My sons account got a communication ban. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son has gotten a communication ban on his xbox one. He encountered a player on rainbow six siege and after killing one of the enemy team he was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Icygazfearn86, Apr 2, 2018.

1. My sons account got a communication ban.

My son has gotten a communication ban on his xbox one. He encountered a player on rainbow six siege and after killing one of the enemy team he was messaged with the word "fat" then after asking why he sent that him the reporter then messaged "Repoted" which
    followed with a communication ban.

I would love if this ban could be lifted soon thanks.

:)

Icygazfearn86, Apr 2, 2018
  2. Can I get unbanned from my communication ban

I got a communication ban on my account, my mate was playing on my account and messaged a player that killed him on Fornite an abusive message and my account go a communication ban. Am I able to be unbanned, please?

SquigglyQuigley, Apr 2, 2018
  3. Communication ban

My son, 17, got banned from communication because his brother,10, played on his account with one of his friend and that friend reported him because he kept losing. Is it possible to remove the ban ?

AffluentCoffee8, Apr 2, 2018
  4. My sons account got a communication ban.

Hello. Sorry about this. You can check your enforcement history here to see if any enforcements are in place and get more information on the suspension, here:
    Sign in to your Microsoft account . You can submit a case review, in most cases, for the ban to be lifted and get more details on why you
    were suspended, here is some information on case reviews and how to submit
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6
    . I suggest reading the whole page before submitting your review.

ONEEYEDKILLAh, Apr 2, 2018
  5. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Hello. Sorry about this. You can check your enforcement history here to see if any enforcements are in place and get more information on the suspension, here:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/enforcement/showenforcementhistory . You can submit a case review, in most cases, for the ban to be lifted and get more details on why you
    were suspended, here is some information on case reviews and how to submit
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6
    . I suggest reading the whole page before submitting your review.
  6. JohnnyXeo Win User

My son got banned from communication.......

Two wrongs don't make a right applies here. If the other individual is reported then they will look into it as well.
  7. XBF Amber M Win User

Hiya Landon,

Sorry to hear about the situation, but the Xbox live code of
    conduct is there to create an environment that is friendly for everyone. Xbox is a very family oriented company and there are many children
    who play Xbox as well. The code of conduct is set in place to encourage good sportsmanship and positive communication.

As previously stated by our Ambassadors, its best to not respond to toxic players, but instead report, block and/or ignore them to avoid conflict. (Enforcement does not see anyone as Defending themselves, they look towards the Code only.)Sorry
    to hear that the Case Review determined that the comm ban would remain and at this point, your son will need to wait out the alloted time of the ban until its conclusion.

Here is more infoabout how to stay safe: Code of Conduct: Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained for Xbox Live Customers

Xbox live is an online service regulated by rules as every online service. Once you accept the rules of The
    Code of Conduct you are bound by these rules in order to use the live services.

(Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support offer assistance.)

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  8. DrifterX22 Win User

Report players, if needed block them but do not engage them. Sometimes it is exactly what that person wants.
  9. PalmettoBling Win User

I understand your frustration, and I'm sorry that your son was verbally attacked. That shouldn't happen to anyone.

When you or your son encounter someone who is violating the
    Terms of Service
    or
    Code of Conduct
    , the best course of action is to block and report the user. If that action isn't taken, then Microsoft doesn't have the prompt to perform the investigation on the other user and take the appropriate action.

Now, the Enforcement Team is not on the forums or other Social Media sites, but you can reach out via a Case Review, which is the only way to contact the team. Details can be found in the

"How do I?" > Case Review section of their site.
    I would recommend reviewing the other pages on that site for the most information on how the Enforcement Team does operate and what you can expect from your actions to report users that are in violation
    of the rules.

Again, I'm sorry that your child had to experience that, but rules still do apply to all users. Block and reporting violators is the best course of action to make Xbox Live a better place for everyone.
Thema:

1. My sons account got a communication ban. - Similar Threads - sons account got

2. My son's account has been hacked...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account has been hacked...: Hello, I'm wondering who can help me to get back my little boy's account? The hacker changed the email adress so I don't have access to the code Microsoft sent... It's very frustating I can't...
  3. Comment supprimer son compte xbox [Translate] How to delete your xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comment supprimer son compte xbox [Translate] How to delete your xbox account: Bonjour, Je souhaiterai savoir comment supprimer son compte microsoft xbox et xbox live tout en gardant l'adresse email et ses services (onedrive,onenote...) svp? Sur la pages d’assistance on...
  4. My sons account on Fortnite got hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons account on Fortnite got hacked: My sons account was hacked for about $700. I have the documentation that proves it. Epic Games says it is Microsoft's fault. Microsoft is not responding. It sure seems like a case where they...
  5. My 7 year son account got blocked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 7 year son account got blocked?: My 7 year son account got blocked... Why?? Account used to send excess of garbage mails?? Are you serious?? The boy just play LEGO's... I tried to unblock in the site with my phone number but i...
  6. My sons account got If fortunate banes and I want it to be un baned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons account got If fortunate banes and I want it to be un baned: I want my sons account in banes it LumpyJeff 63b93d0b-74d6-423a-bf4b-2337cfe1dbce
  7. Son got account banned. Wondering why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Son got account banned. Wondering why?: I got on today to see an account ban. Just wondering why so I can speak with my son regarding it. 06fc1679-667b-44b9-9301-f8cef044efa4
  8. Trying to find out why my son's account got banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to find out why my son's account got banned?: My son's account got banned for 15 days, and I'm trying to find out why? How do i get that information? Thanks, 05340356-5888-400e-a05f-f88e75b60670
  9. my sons account got perm ban and cant submit case review because gold needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    my sons account got perm ban and cant submit case review because gold needed: my sons account got perm ban and he cannot submit case review because the parent account does not have gold. the only gold account is the one not accessible 49b266cd-8063-420c-ac66-52cc8c966ac8
  10. So, I just got an email that my sons account is suspended, how do I understand how this ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So, I just got an email that my sons account is suspended, how do I understand how this ...: That's it. Who do I contact and is this something that he did? Or is it just time to pay for it again? Thanks fd586386-8e59-4de2-a948-ec9927ba706b