My sons account got a communication ban.

Discus and support My sons account got a communication ban. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son has gotten a communication ban on his xbox one. He encountered a player on rainbow six siege and after killing one of the enemy team he was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Icygazfearn86, Apr 2, 2018.

1. My sons account got a communication ban.

My son has gotten a communication ban on his xbox one. He encountered a player on rainbow six siege and after killing one of the enemy team he was messaged with the word "fat" then after asking why he sent that him the reporter then messaged "Repoted" which
    followed with a communication ban.

I would love if this ban could be lifted soon thanks.

:)

Icygazfearn86, Apr 2, 2018
  2. Can I get unbanned from my communication ban

I got a communication ban on my account, my mate was playing on my account and messaged a player that killed him on Fornite an abusive message and my account go a communication ban. Am I able to be unbanned, please?

SquigglyQuigley, Apr 2, 2018
  3. Communication ban

My son, 17, got banned from communication because his brother,10, played on his account with one of his friend and that friend reported him because he kept losing. Is it possible to remove the ban ?

AffluentCoffee8, Apr 2, 2018
  4. My sons account got a communication ban.

Hello. Sorry about this. You can check your enforcement history here to see if any enforcements are in place and get more information on the suspension, here:
    Sign in to your Microsoft account . You can submit a case review, in most cases, for the ban to be lifted and get more details on why you
    were suspended, here is some information on case reviews and how to submit
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6
    . I suggest reading the whole page before submitting your review.

ONEEYEDKILLAh, Apr 2, 2018
  5. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Hello. Sorry about this. You can check your enforcement history here to see if any enforcements are in place and get more information on the suspension, here:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/enforcement/showenforcementhistory . You can submit a case review, in most cases, for the ban to be lifted and get more details on why you
    were suspended, here is some information on case reviews and how to submit
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6
    . I suggest reading the whole page before submitting your review.
  6. ThePrimo21 Win User

Account case review not available

my account has been banned and there is no case review on it to reply back can you please fix this , i got banned for my son replying in a message to some kid on my xbox then now my account is banned till tomarrow please fix now...
  7. Smwutches Win User

My account got wrongly communication banned !!!!!

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  8. LPG Sprayin Win User

Enforcement

My account got banned for communications when I was at work earlier today, so I added a pass key to it, in case my little brother got on my account while I was away at work
  9. Smwutches Win User

My son was banned from communications?

For information about his ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http;//enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. My sons account got a communication ban. - Similar Threads - sons account got

2. Add money to my son’s account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Add money to my son’s account: I can’t add money to my son’s account. I get as far as selecting the amount and selecting next, then nothing happens! I have three credit cards on my account and PayPal. Nothing is working. Please...
  3. How to recover accounts/ruined my sons account!

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to recover accounts/ruined my sons account!: Hello, We had been trying to fix our X box not finding our sons headset/mic. The Youtube fixes we kept coming across didn't solve it and one said reset it. We tried that using the keep Games and...
  4. My sons account on Fortnite got hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons account on Fortnite got hacked: My sons account was hacked for about $700. I have the documentation that proves it. Epic Games says it is Microsoft's fault. Microsoft is not responding. It sure seems like a case where they...
  5. My 7 year son account got blocked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 7 year son account got blocked?: My 7 year son account got blocked... Why?? Account used to send excess of garbage mails?? Are you serious?? The boy just play LEGO's... I tried to unblock in the site with my phone number but i...
  6. My sons account got If fortunate banes and I want it to be un baned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons account got If fortunate banes and I want it to be un baned: I want my sons account in banes it LumpyJeff 63b93d0b-74d6-423a-bf4b-2337cfe1dbce
  7. Son got account banned. Wondering why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Son got account banned. Wondering why?: I got on today to see an account ban. Just wondering why so I can speak with my son regarding it. 06fc1679-667b-44b9-9301-f8cef044efa4
  8. Trying to find out why my son's account got banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to find out why my son's account got banned?: My son's account got banned for 15 days, and I'm trying to find out why? How do i get that information? Thanks, 05340356-5888-400e-a05f-f88e75b60670
  9. my sons account got perm ban and cant submit case review because gold needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    my sons account got perm ban and cant submit case review because gold needed: my sons account got perm ban and he cannot submit case review because the parent account does not have gold. the only gold account is the one not accessible 49b266cd-8063-420c-ac66-52cc8c966ac8
  10. So, I just got an email that my sons account is suspended, how do I understand how this ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So, I just got an email that my sons account is suspended, how do I understand how this ...: That's it. Who do I contact and is this something that he did? Or is it just time to pay for it again? Thanks fd586386-8e59-4de2-a948-ec9927ba706b