My son's account has been hacked...

Discus and support My son's account has been hacked... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I'm wondering who can help me to get back my little boy's account? The hacker changed the email adress so I don't have access to the code... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GenevièveRoy, Aug 2, 2019.

1. My son's account has been hacked...

Hello,

I'm wondering who can help me to get back my little boy's account? The hacker changed the email adress so I don't have access to the code Microsoft sent... It's very frustating I can't talk to an agent to get the help I need... We paid for his Xbox, he can't
    even use his nametag, he had to get a new one so he could play... I wish I could speak to an agent as soon as possible... My husband already talked with the online support in june, but got no feedback since then. If someone could tell me the procedure to finally
    get my little boy's account back, it would be very much appreciated.

:)

GenevièveRoy, Aug 2, 2019
Thema:

My son's account has been hacked...

1. My son's account has been hacked... - Similar Threads - son's account has

2. Xbox Password reset. My son has locked himeself out of his account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Password reset. My son has locked himeself out of his account.: MY 10 year old son has locked himself out of his account on Xbox. He cannot remember the password. I went online and filled the form in 4 times and nothing. Just get an automated message. Last...
  3. Son already has XBox name but it was under my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son already has XBox name but it was under my account: I got my son an Xbox One for Christmas. I set up an account and at the time didn't know that child accounts exist (through Microsoft). Today I went to make him his own Microsoft account so that...
  4. My son has just informed that his account has been suspended. I want to know why...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son has just informed that his account has been suspended. I want to know why...: My son's account is suspended. Why exactly? 8af91748-487d-4210-ae1a-0d6452ae21a2
  5. Looked I have a question how do you help a gamer who’s account has been hack my son uses my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looked I have a question how do you help a gamer who’s account has been hack my son uses my ...: Question one my son account was hacked, i am mad do to he has never had this done to him before we are trying to get his account recovered but microsoft is taking their sweet time in solving a...
  6. My sons account has been suspended who can I contact

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My sons account has been suspended who can I contact: Hi Can anyone help. My sons Xbox live account has just been suspended until 24/02.. and has had a major meltdown about it. How can I find out why it's been suspended to make sure it does happen...
  7. My sons account has been blocked for the second time ,why

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons account has been blocked for the second time ,why: my sons account has been blocked for the second time since January,we don't know why he was playing on it last night woke up this morning and it was blocked ,we need answers ,he has has Xbox for...
  8. Why has my son’s account been suspended?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my son’s account been suspended?: it would seem that you have suspended my son’s account at a time he wasn’t even on the console, can you please contact me to rectify this issue 45e449d3-215f-425c-bc8c-888ac692c7ea
  9. My son's account has been suspended... why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's account has been suspended... why?: Hi My son has woken up to day to find the following message.... Choose something else because your past behaviour you cannot play multiplayer games online.... why? My son played Rocket League...
  10. My sons account was banned and he has lost access to his games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons account was banned and he has lost access to his games.: My sons account was permantly banned because he broke the terms and conditions. He was punished, like he should've been but he has lost access to all the games that I purchased and he also lost...