My son's account was suspended not even 24 hours afrwe we renewed xbox live subscription ...

Discus and support My son's account was suspended not even 24 hours afrwe we renewed xbox live subscription ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son's xboxlive account was suspended today, less than 24 hours after we renewed his xbox live for another year. He plays GTA V and nothing else and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItchyAirplane14, Mar 3, 2015.

1. My son's account was suspended not even 24 hours afrwe we renewed xbox live subscription ...

My son's xboxlive account was suspended today, less than 24 hours after we renewed his xbox live for another year. He plays GTA V and nothing else and his reputation shows as good. I do not understand what happened and how can this be fixed?

:)

ItchyAirplane14, Mar 3, 2015
  2. Profile not allowed to connect to live

Im having issues connecting to live,saying profile not allowed to play on live, having let my subscription to expire and now renewed it today and on my account saying xbox live account is now active and im not banned from anything just wondering do you
    have to wait 24 hours for microsoft to acti vc ate it or what.

soap mac7avish, Mar 3, 2015
  3. Oremom
    Oremom Guest
    I have been paying for Xbox Live Gold for my kid - now it's attached to my MS account WTH?

I've been paying for Xbox Live Gold annual subscription for several years. Last renewed July 1 2018 automatically. Somehow, it's attached to my Microsoft Account now, not my son's, though we didn't change anything. He thought it was cancelled!

How do we get the subscription aligned to his MS account, and how do I get back the two months of unused Gold because of the account snafu.

One thing this year - he turned 18 in May. I don't think he had a child account though - just his own.

Why is this so hard, Microsoft?

Oremom, Mar 3, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

My son's account was suspended not even 24 hours afrwe we renewed xbox live subscription ...

Smwutches, Mar 3, 2015
Thema:

1. My son's account was suspended not even 24 hours afrwe we renewed xbox live subscription ... - Similar Threads - son's account was

2. Linking epic games account to sons new live account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking epic games account to sons new live account?: Hi all So i have an xbox live account and my son has been using it to play fortnite on for a ling time. Now he has his own live account, which is still on the same console however! He wants to...
  3. My son is underage but is the organizer and the billing contact on xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son is underage but is the organizer and the billing contact on xbox account: I would like to change the account profile, and him to my family, and set up controls of xbox usage. Changing the profile has been very difficult, and going around and around....
  4. Purchased XBOX game. Downloaded it on console under son's account. Daughter is not able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased XBOX game. Downloaded it on console under son's account. Daughter is not able...: We purchased HALO for my oldest son to play on the XBOX a few days ago. My daughter would also like to play the game, however when she selects the game on her account (on same console), it is...
  5. Transfer Gamertag and history to son (child accounts weren't available when he started playing)

in XBoX on Windows
    Transfer Gamertag and history to son (child accounts weren't available when he started playing): When we first set up this xbox gamertag, child accounts were not available and my son was not old enough to have his own email without lying on the setup. He has been using my account and is now...
  6. When my son tries to log onto his account he gets the message "Fix this on the web"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When my son tries to log onto his account he gets the message "Fix this on the web"...: "There is a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in." As the parent, I did log onto this url and there is no message or alert that there is something...
  7. Son's XBOX account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Son's XBOX account: My son's account was set up by his then brother-in-law who has since left the family. I guess he set his email as the parental contact so now when my son wants to make a purchase it says he needs...
  8. conta do hotmail do meu filho[Translation-my son's hotmail account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    conta do hotmail do meu filho[Translation-my son's hotmail account]: Comprei um Xbox para meu filho um tempo atrás, logo que foi lançado o Xbox 360, na época ele era criança e para poder acessar o Xbox criou uma conta no Hotmail, ai a mais ou menos um anos atrás...
  9. Making new account for son.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Making new account for son.: Hi all, My son has been using my account/gamertag for a few years but now he wants his own account/gamertag. When i do this will i be able to transfer his games and saves to his account? Thanks...
  10. Son & I both have same phone (pixel 3) but his account stopped xcloud streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Son & I both have same phone (pixel 3) but his account stopped xcloud streaming: He is in the beta and tries to connect to a game, last step after choosing a game is 'Setting up your stream', and then it says connection lost, something went wrong please try again. My account...