my sons account

Discus and support my sons account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i am writing in here because my sons account was suspended and we have been out of state for 2 weeks we come home and he trys to sign in on the xbox to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kadiendelong, May 7, 2019.

1. kadiendelong
    kadiendelong Guest

my sons account

i am writing in here because my sons account was suspended and we have been out of state for 2 weeks we come home and he trys to sign in on the xbox to find out his account has been suspended how does this work ? my son goes on there and plays with his
    friends and he has never been suspended in the 2 years he has had his account this is unreal !

:)

kadiendelong, May 7, 2019
  2. LiftedClub36855 Win User

My sons account

Three hours on chat and my case has now been escalated to the account management team. In 3-5 days everything will be fixed and all will be happy in the forest again. I don't know if it's appropriate to say the chat reps names on forums, so I won't, but
    I wish it was possible to request the same rep every time. But, the moral of the story is, keep ALL of your accounts up to date.
  3. Geordieb77 Win User

my sons account

Mine had a similar thing turned out he was being mouthy to fellow fifa players and got abit upset when a girl beat him.
  4. LiftedClub36855 Win User

My sons account

Unlocking the account is the problem. I'm actually on chat again now.
  5. fredgiblet Win User

My sons account

That's unusual. They will need to do an escalation, once you've done the automated form that's the ONLY next step.
  6. Smwutches Win User

my sons account

Thema:

my sons account

1. my sons account - Similar Threads - sons account

2. Move my gamer tag to my son's Microsoft Live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move my gamer tag to my son's Microsoft Live account?: I initially setup our Xbox and Xbox Live account under my personal Microsoft Live account due to my son's young age, and my wanting to monitor what he was doing online. Well, the time has come for...
  3. My son's account has been hacked...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account has been hacked...: Hello, I'm wondering who can help me to get back my little boy's account? The hacker changed the email adress so I don't have access to the code Microsoft sent... It's very frustating I can't...
  4. Comment supprimer son compte xbox [Translate] How to delete your xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comment supprimer son compte xbox [Translate] How to delete your xbox account: Bonjour, Je souhaiterai savoir comment supprimer son compte microsoft xbox et xbox live tout en gardant l'adresse email et ses services (onedrive,onenote...) svp? Sur la pages d’assistance on...
  5. My son can’t get online access to his Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son can’t get online access to his Account.: My son has an Xbox1S. He mostly plays Fifa. We have had no problems until a couple of days ago. We can’t get online. We have tried everything suggested but we cannot get online. All the other...
  6. Someone tried to steal my sons account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone tried to steal my sons account.: Just like the subject says my son didn’t know any better he gave someone his Email and password to his account it was some Fortnite scam honestly Don’t know what he was thinking but he’s 10 he got...
  7. Would like to transfer Microsoft balance from my son's account to mine. How do I do that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would like to transfer Microsoft balance from my son's account to mine. How do I do that?: My son redeemed three $10 gift cards so he could by an Xbox game. Now the Xbox store says you cannot use Microsoft Account Balances to purchase the game so I would like to transfer the $30 from...
  8. Sons account suspended when he wasn't the one who was using it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sons account suspended when he wasn't the one who was using it.: So my daughter was using my sons account to play Black Ops 4 when some random guy started to flirt with her when she commented on his level (Prestige 365 I think). She called him [Mod Removed], as...
  9. Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...: I am baffled after experiencing an error while attempting to add money to my sons X Box account for Fortnite v bucks. I have had multiple conversations with Microsoft Store support and they will...
  10. Transferring an xbox account to my son

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring an xbox account to my son: Hello. I have a Microsoft account and email address. I have used this account for my son's xbox one. Now that he is getting older, I'd like to transfer the account, gametag and digital purchases...