my sons account

Discus and support my sons account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i am writing in here because my sons account was suspended and we have been out of state for 2 weeks we come home and he trys to sign in on the xbox to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kadiendelong, May 7, 2019.

1. kadiendelong
    kadiendelong Guest

my sons account

i am writing in here because my sons account was suspended and we have been out of state for 2 weeks we come home and he trys to sign in on the xbox to find out his account has been suspended how does this work ? my son goes on there and plays with his
    friends and he has never been suspended in the 2 years he has had his account this is unreal !

:)

kadiendelong, May 7, 2019
  2. LiftedClub36855 Win User

My sons account

Three hours on chat and my case has now been escalated to the account management team. In 3-5 days everything will be fixed and all will be happy in the forest again. I don't know if it's appropriate to say the chat reps names on forums, so I won't, but
    I wish it was possible to request the same rep every time. But, the moral of the story is, keep ALL of your accounts up to date.
  3. Geordieb77 Win User

my sons account

Mine had a similar thing turned out he was being mouthy to fellow fifa players and got abit upset when a girl beat him.
  4. LiftedClub36855 Win User

My sons account

Unlocking the account is the problem. I'm actually on chat again now.
  5. fredgiblet Win User

My sons account

That's unusual. They will need to do an escalation, once you've done the automated form that's the ONLY next step.
  6. Smwutches Win User

my sons account

Thema:

my sons account

1. my sons account - Similar Threads - sons account

2. Sons account suspended when he wasn't the one who was using it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sons account suspended when he wasn't the one who was using it.: So my daughter was using my sons account to play Black Ops 4 when some random guy started to flirt with her when she commented on his level (Prestige 365 I think). She called him [Mod Removed], as...
  3. Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...: I am baffled after experiencing an error while attempting to add money to my sons X Box account for Fortnite v bucks. I have had multiple conversations with Microsoft Store support and they will...
  4. Transferring an xbox account to my son

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring an xbox account to my son: Hello. I have a Microsoft account and email address. I have used this account for my son's xbox one. Now that he is getting older, I'd like to transfer the account, gametag and digital purchases...
  5. Son already has XBox name but it was under my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son already has XBox name but it was under my account: I got my son an Xbox One for Christmas. I set up an account and at the time didn't know that child accounts exist (through Microsoft). Today I went to make him his own Microsoft account so that...
  6. How do I add my son back into our family account w/out access to the Xbox console or his email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add my son back into our family account w/out access to the Xbox console or his email?: Hello, His account was deleted somehow and I need to add him back into my family account so I can control his time on Xbox? Does anyone know how I can do that without having access to the Xbox...
  7. Why am I asked to give my son's account permission to run Netflix when using my own account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I asked to give my son's account permission to run Netflix when using my own account?: I recently created an Xbox account for my son. He was logged into the Xbox One, and I wanted to watch Netflix, so I switched to my account and ran Netflix. I was then asked for my passkey and...
  8. Help with setting up account for son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with setting up account for son: The main primary xbox account (inc live membership) is my personal email address. My son has the xbox no one else plays on this, please can someone advise me if I change the email address from...
  9. Fraudulent / Illegal Digital purchases on my sons account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fraudulent / Illegal Digital purchases on my sons account: My sons account was compromised somehow. The following purchases were made. Due to them being digital how do I go about seeking redress. THIS USER: [Mod Removed - Personal Information] Is...
  10. Transfer Xbox/Fornite stats to my son's account....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer Xbox/Fornite stats to my son's account....: Hi! My son was playing on my account, before I knew about Family Accounts. Then I made him an account in 'family' and all of his Fortnite stats are under my username. Can I transfer all of his...