my sons account

Discus and support my sons account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i am writing in here because my sons account was suspended and we have been out of state for 2 weeks we come home and he trys to sign in on the xbox to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kadiendelong, May 7, 2019.

1. kadiendelong
    kadiendelong Guest

my sons account

i am writing in here because my sons account was suspended and we have been out of state for 2 weeks we come home and he trys to sign in on the xbox to find out his account has been suspended how does this work ? my son goes on there and plays with his
    friends and he has never been suspended in the 2 years he has had his account this is unreal !

:)

kadiendelong, May 7, 2019
  2. LiftedClub36855 Win User

My sons account

Three hours on chat and my case has now been escalated to the account management team. In 3-5 days everything will be fixed and all will be happy in the forest again. I don't know if it's appropriate to say the chat reps names on forums, so I won't, but
    I wish it was possible to request the same rep every time. But, the moral of the story is, keep ALL of your accounts up to date.
  3. Geordieb77 Win User

my sons account

Mine had a similar thing turned out he was being mouthy to fellow fifa players and got abit upset when a girl beat him.
  4. LiftedClub36855 Win User

My sons account

Unlocking the account is the problem. I'm actually on chat again now.
  5. fredgiblet Win User

My sons account

That's unusual. They will need to do an escalation, once you've done the automated form that's the ONLY next step.
  6. Smwutches Win User

my sons account

Thema:

my sons account

1. my sons account - Similar Threads - sons account

2. Move son to his own account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move son to his own account: My son has grown up and we both want him on his own Xbox and Microsoft account, with his own credit card. He has purchased a few games we would like to transfer, but we will still move forward if...
  3. My son's Xbox account was compromised

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son's Xbox account was compromised: My son's xbox was compromised and the hackers changed the security settings and we weren't able to change them back for 30 days. We finally got customer service to suspend the account (after the...
  4. Logging my son into his account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logging my son into his account: Every tome we try to log my son into his account so he can play games it will not let him. It keeps telling me to go to account.live.com to fix the problem. Ive done this several tomes and i cant...
  5. Xbox Live Gold won't connect to my son's account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold won't connect to my son's account: For the first time I entered in the xbox live gold code under my name instead of my son's and it won't connect to his account. He has it listed as his home Xbox and then I thought maybe I don't...
  6. Can I transfer games from my Microsoft account to my sons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer games from my Microsoft account to my sons?: I purchased a fortnite add on (wavebreaker) for my son using my microsoft account, can it be transferred to his microsoft account so he can download it onto his xbox one?...
  7. Minecraft purchases transferred to my sons account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft purchases transferred to my sons account: Hi! So my son plays minecraft on the ipad and I have bought many packs and skins for him. Now that he is a little older I made him his own xbox account and I'd like for all the packs and skins to...
  8. Want to remove my email address from my sons xbox account!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Want to remove my email address from my sons xbox account!: Tried on my own and with chat support. My email address and my son's email address is entangled on his xbox account. I want my email address back! I want to just use his and not have mine related...
  9. Roblox on Xbox One. Son unlinked account to "see what would happen" and now everything...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox on Xbox One. Son unlinked account to "see what would happen" and now everything...: Basically like the title says. At this point I'm grasping at straws because an hour of Googling is NOT helping me in any way. I have one very unhappy kid here. I just want to know this. If you...
  10. Son plays on my Xbox with my Gold account but is now getting a second Xbox for when he's at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Son plays on my Xbox with my Gold account but is now getting a second Xbox for when he's at...: I would like to know if it's possible for my son to use my Xbox live gold account on a second Xbox at his mother's house. He wants to be able to keep his game progress and play his digital...