my sons friend filed a complaint against him got him banned because he started losing.

Discus and support my sons friend filed a complaint against him got him banned because he started losing. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My sons friend ( both 9 year old) got my son banned for vile language which he did not do. His friend told him he would report him for intercepting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by seahawks4lifeZ, Jan 26, 2018.

1. my sons friend filed a complaint against him got him banned because he started losing.

My sons friend ( both 9 year old) got my son banned for vile language which he did not do. His friend told him he would report him for intercepting him. So they were playing the game and he did it and so he reported him. This was an intentional lie to
    get back at him for starting to win the game. There is no where to appeal this. My son has now blocked him , but the ban was already done. How do you fix this?

:)

seahawks4lifeZ, Jan 26, 2018
  2. Communication ban

My son, 17, got banned from communication because his brother,10, played on his account with one of his friend and that friend reported him because he kept losing. Is it possible to remove the ban ?

AffluentCoffee8, Jan 26, 2018
  3. Problem with another player hacking my IP

well i guess i maybe got lucky and maybe he was banned becaus i filed a complaint against him many times and finally against this message he sent me tellin me he cannot use his mic because he is on a stealth server and cant get banned, and since then i havnt
    been kicked offline...yet that *** doesnty make sense

CrystalizedHell, Jan 26, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

my sons friend filed a complaint against him got him banned because he started losing.

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    The enforcement team does investigate complaints and do not issue suspensions without determining that you have done something to violate the code of conduct. He may not have done something at the same time that he was reported.
    The suspension could be for something that took place weeks before and the complaint just alerted them to it.

Smwutches, Jan 26, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    The enforcement team does investigate complaints and do not issue suspensions without determining that you have done something to violate the code of conduct. He may not have done something at the same time that he was reported.
    The suspension could be for something that took place weeks before and the complaint just alerted them to it.
  6. VernierSlake Win User

violation of xbox-live code of conduct

File a complaint against him via your console > set him to avoid > block communications > laugh heartily when he gets banned for a few days.
  7. BallzyGunz Win User

losing all progression from a false complaint

[quote user="l9Robster8l"]

have a freind which had a false complaint against him that caused him to lose all progression made on mordern warfare 3 would like to no if there is a way of getting it all back as he hasnt done nothing to cause a complaint made against him

[/quote]

Dont be so naive. He is saying that to you because he is ashamed. I suppose its possible they messed up but its more likely that your friend token glitched or something.
  8. Akeem Parker s Win User

Inappropriate messages

Use the tools on your console to file a complaint against the gamer.File him and the live enforcement will ban him.
  9. CrystalizedHell Win User

Problem with another player hacking my IP

well i guess i maybe got lucky and maybe he was banned becaus i filed a complaint against him many times and finally against this message he sent me tellin me he cannot use his mic because he is on a stealth server and cant get banned, and since then i havnt
    been kicked offline...yet that *** doesnty make sense
Thema:

1. my sons friend filed a complaint against him got him banned because he started losing. - Similar Threads - sons friend filed

2. How do get a ban lifted due to my son friend sending a message with out his knowledge

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do get a ban lifted due to my son friend sending a message with out his knowledge: my younger son had his mates round and my oldest son left his profile open ! Rather stupid but my sons friend open his messages and sent a message to a friend and it was inappropriate hence the...
  3. i have set up a microsoft family account for my son, but his friends xbox seems to be listed ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have set up a microsoft family account for my son, but his friends xbox seems to be listed ...: I have set up a microsoft family account to monitor my son's usage, but his friends xbox seems to be listed as the 'home console' on my account. does anyone know how this could have happened and...
  4. Son's account banned for defending friend from bully

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son's account banned for defending friend from bully: Hi, My Son's account was communication banned today for defending his friend from a bully. Both my son and I are OK, with his ban, because he did use a "bad word", and that violates the...
  5. Son's account is malfunctioning (always offline, cannot change friend settings, etc)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son's account is malfunctioning (always offline, cannot change friend settings, etc): I set up an xbox account for my son to use with his tablet while playing Minecraft, so that we could easily play together on a minecraft realm that I'd set up. Unfortunately, a few days ago he...
  6. My son reported his friend in error

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son reported his friend in error: my son, reported his friend in error during a game/conversation his friend has received a enforcement notice for 2 days. Can I over turn this? They’re children and didn’t fully understand the...
  7. my son can recieve messages from friends but cant send back messages, have tried live chat and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my son can recieve messages from friends but cant send back messages, have tried live chat and ...: my son can recieve messages from his friends but cant sent them any messages back, i have followed instructions from xbox support but still no good. eeb086b4-5c3e-4820-ad01-330d5cb782b2
  8. i cant stop my sons friend from accessing his account

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant stop my sons friend from accessing his account: my son and his friend decided to "gameshare" by giving each over there account details. his friend then decided to start using our gold, gamepass and ea access. he then proceeded to stealing...
  9. Added my son as a family member and friend on Xbox Live, can't change his privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Added my son as a family member and friend on Xbox Live, can't change his privacy settings: I want my son to add a friend in Minecraft PE (Android), so I created an Xbox Live account for him (AlbercikW). Since I've provided his real birthdate, he's not allowed to add friends. So I added...
  10. Communication Enforcement - My son was banned somehow and it was just he and his friend ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Enforcement - My son was banned somehow and it was just he and his friend ...: My son was playing a game with his friend and all of a sudden, they couldn't communicate with each other any more. I received this email. WHY??? His friend didn't report him. What the heck?...