My Streeing Wheel Doesn't Work With Forza Horizon 4 Steam Version

Discus and support My Streeing Wheel Doesn't Work With Forza Horizon 4 Steam Version in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a rampage v-900s streeing wheel but this wheel doesn't work with forza horizon 4 steam version. I searched all the sites for this problem , and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by umutcantügen, Jun 9, 2021.

1. My Streeing Wheel Doesn't Work With Forza Horizon 4 Steam Version

I have a rampage v-900s streeing wheel but this wheel doesn't work with forza horizon 4 steam version. I searched all the sites for this problem , and ask the other wheel owners and they told me this streeing whell doesnt work with steam version , you can only play with buying on microsoft. There no problem with playin buying on microsoft but fh4 steam version does not support our streeing wheel. Me and dozens of people victims for that please help us.

:)

umutcantügen, Jun 9, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Unfortunately, the service outage with Forza Horizon has been going on for quite some time now; However, you might want to open a ticket with the developer of the game to discuss this and get some insight.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Forza Horizon 4 on Steam is not the same as the PC/Xbox version. It is a seperate game with seperate steam achievements, so you will have to start again on the Steam version.

Steam'deki Forza Horizon 4, PC/Xbox sürümüyle aynı değil. Ayrı steam başarımlarına sahip ayrı bir oyundur, bu yüzden Steam sürümünde tekrar başlamanız gerekecektir.
  4. RainingRoses Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Hello,

Unfortunately, your game progress from the Xbox version of Forza Horizon 4 isn’t transferred over when

you purchase the steam version. Only leaderboards and clubs as one per gamertag, are unaffected by this. Share codes can also be used anywhere.

As stated in the Forza Horizon 4 on Steam FAQ:

Q: If I already play Forza Horizon 4 on another platform, will my game progress carry over to Steam if I buy the Steam version?

A: Your save file on Steam is completely unique and separate from any pre-existing save file that’s associated with your Xbox Live gamertag, due to technical limitations. This includes user generated content like liveries, layer groups, blue prints, etc...

You might also want to read FH4 known issues

For in-game issues contact Forza support

Hope this information helps!
  5. roket modz 547 Win User

Forza Horizon Series. When is it coming to Steam on PC.

If I'm not mistaken, they haven't announced anything about Forza Horizon 4 being available on Steam at some point. That said, it obviously doesn't mean it will never be on Steam either.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Forza Horizon Series. When is it coming to Steam on PC.

If I'm not mistaken, they haven't announced anything about Forza Horizon 4 being available on Steam at some point. That said, it obviously doesn't mean it will never be on Steam either.
Thema:

1. My Streeing Wheel Doesn't Work With Forza Horizon 4 Steam Version - Similar Threads - Streeing Wheel Doesn't

2. Fanatec wheels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fanatec wheels: Hello. I know I'm not alone. I'm asking for help to make things change. It is unacceptable for those like me who own fanatec wheels that we cannot enjoy fully our equipment. Led display on wrc...
  3. racing wheel

in XBoX on Windows
    racing wheel: hello. does the speedlink trailblazer playstation edition work on forza horizon 4 pc? d0e0143f-5b2e-4830-9d2f-a2d6eb3f2c43
  4. Intelli Wheel Mouse Optical (Remake it MS you won't regret it!)

in XBoX on Windows
    Intelli Wheel Mouse Optical (Remake it MS you won't regret it!): I don't know. If I'm being Superstitious or I'm right. But, I have never been the same Competitive PC Gamer ever since I stopped using WMO. Everything about this mouse shape, clicks, design, and...
  5. I keep gettin spinning wheel when trying to launch fallout7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep gettin spinning wheel when trying to launch fallout7: Several days now, cant launch... 3395675f-6de3-4f3b-8570-0d92d68e94e7
  6. Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels and Blizzard Mountain expansion price listing issue in-game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels and Blizzard Mountain expansion price listing issue in-game: I was recently playing Forza Horizon 3 and noticed that the in-game pricing listing for expansion passes are "free" even though the expansions themselves appear to be unavailable. I was hoping...
  7. Steering wheel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steering wheel: So my friend has a Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel for Xbox One X S, so here's the problem, His recoil broke and we bought a new one it is glued. Problem is, How do i get the wire for...
  8. X Box 1 Steering Wheel Accessories

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box 1 Steering Wheel Accessories: Hi all, I simply want to know if it is possible & how to plug in two sets of wired steering wheel/pedals so two people can race each other? Many thanks if you can help....
  9. Wheel of Fortune® & Jeopardy! SALE!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wheel of Fortune® & Jeopardy! SALE!: Hi Anyone know why this game is on sale on in the USA, Canada and Australia stores but not in the UK, it shows up in the ubisoft sales section but it is not discounted in the UK thanks...
  10. Wheel not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Wheel not work: I have a simply question....... How i connect my Xbox one Wheel with the PC...... They write in the Shop that it must work but i dont no how . pleas help....... dfae7e50-c256-4d3b-963d-0deefbf36e72