My suggestion :D

Discus and support My suggestion :D in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello Xbox team ! I have great suggestion to the new Xbox .. I hope you understand me because I'm not English speaker , but I will do all my best :) I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/uchiha___, Jul 30, 2019.

1. /u/uchiha___
    /u/uchiha___ Guest

Hello Xbox team ! I have great suggestion to the new Xbox .. I hope you understand me because I'm not English speaker , but I will do all my best My suggestion :D :)

I suggest that the sound of the games being released from the TV should also be on the headset users as well. So when the headset is turned on the sound stops from the TV and is only on the headset and is also useful for non-inconvenience also, I prefer that party chat and game sounds both will be on the headset My suggestion :D :)

I hope the proposal will appeal to you

Thank you sooo much ..

submitted by /u/uchiha___
    [link] [comments]

/u/uchiha___, Jul 30, 2019
  2. x FunkyMunki x Win User

Anyone still play this?

I still play this, my boyfriend suggested it for christmas and I loved it :D x
  3. apocalypseurza Win User

Two XBOX360 NAT trouble

That would be my suggestion, the D-link Dir-655 will handle multiple xboxs with little to no tweeking
  4. iammissjacqui Win User

What should I spend my points on? Know of any good arcade games?

Thanks for the suggestions :D
  5. Warlord Beefy Win User

Help with Gamertag.....

I find the suggestions that are given to you from Xbox are good :D
  6. GreyStormGaming Win User

Add it please

I strongly agree, I spent most of my childhood playing WWE SVR 2011 on my Xbox 360 <3 , make sure to add this suggestion on Xbox User voice :D
Thema:

1. My suggestion :D - Similar Threads - suggestion

2. Enforcement Team Suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enforcement Team Suggestion: I suggest there should be a enforcement team forum of sorts, or a way to be able to send multiple messages to a support enforcement member. I was banned and submitted a case review not to long...
  3. Stream from Xbox one to Xbox 360 suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Stream from Xbox one to Xbox 360 suggestion: I know the 360 isn't really supported anymore, but I think it would make an excellent target to be able to stream gaming to. Streaming to a phone or tablet is fine while on the go, but if you are...
  4. Looking for some game suggestions that allow 4-12 players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some game suggestions that allow 4-12 players: Fallout 76... you do it right you should all be able to get on the same map or if you have the subscription you will have your own private server . 9c469e4d-3449-4254-bf36-55df2a156f79
  5. Suggestion/question for captures

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion/question for captures: Sorry if this is the incorrect place for this, if someone could redirect me, or if someone already knows the answer, that would be cool In the Manage Captures screen I would love to have the...
  6. What’s your favourite game/game suggestions?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s your favourite game/game suggestions?!: Halo, it started it all for me 443c1fa8-0592-4cac-a224-02692f32da95
  7. I have a suggestion about xbox xcloud cone streaming preview and this needs to be fixed

in XboX Insiders
    I have a suggestion about xbox xcloud cone streaming preview and this needs to be fixed: U/xboxinsiders i got a suggestion about the console streaming for xcloud I would like to see the 2 little watermarks on the top corners (the 3 dots and the wifi icon) removed as it just disturbs...
  8. Im in New York USA. Excuse me Microsoft. Any help or suggestions please?

in XboX Insiders
    Im in New York USA. Excuse me Microsoft. Any help or suggestions please?: [IMG] submitted by /u/stalins_burnt_toast [link] [comments]
  9. suggestion of the control or command xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    suggestion of the control or command xbox: Hi, I suggest that you make the most ergonomic and less heavy xbox control because in this the PS4 wins, I played Xbox One for a moderate time without exaggeration and developed carpal tunnel....
  10. I want to suggest something regarding child account

in XboX Insiders
    I want to suggest something regarding child account: Hi, I just set family account with age restrictions and I noticed some things that annoyed me. My child account can see all my games (private library and game pass) which is problematic. The child...