My suggestion :D

Discus and support My suggestion :D in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello Xbox team ! I have great suggestion to the new Xbox .. I hope you understand me because I'm not English speaker , but I will do all my best :) I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/uchiha___, Jul 30, 2019.

1. /u/uchiha___
    /u/uchiha___ Guest

Hello Xbox team ! I have great suggestion to the new Xbox .. I hope you understand me because I'm not English speaker , but I will do all my best My suggestion :D :)

I suggest that the sound of the games being released from the TV should also be on the headset users as well. So when the headset is turned on the sound stops from the TV and is only on the headset and is also useful for non-inconvenience also, I prefer that party chat and game sounds both will be on the headset My suggestion :D :)

I hope the proposal will appeal to you

Thank you sooo much ..

submitted by /u/uchiha___
    [link] [comments]

/u/uchiha___, Jul 30, 2019
  2. x FunkyMunki x Win User

Anyone still play this?

I still play this, my boyfriend suggested it for christmas and I loved it :D x
  3. apocalypseurza Win User

Two XBOX360 NAT trouble

That would be my suggestion, the D-link Dir-655 will handle multiple xboxs with little to no tweeking
  4. iammissjacqui Win User

What should I spend my points on? Know of any good arcade games?

Thanks for the suggestions :D
  5. Warlord Beefy Win User

Help with Gamertag.....

I find the suggestions that are given to you from Xbox are good :D
  6. GreyStormGaming Win User

Add it please

I strongly agree, I spent most of my childhood playing WWE SVR 2011 on my Xbox 360 <3 , make sure to add this suggestion on Xbox User voice :D
Thema:

1. My suggestion :D - Similar Threads - suggestion

2. Xbox Game pass Game suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game pass Game suggestion: So i spoke with your agents ! he told me to come here and i can suggest a game for the next game pass(dont know when that is ) Can you please ! The person who is watchiing it ! i would like the...
  3. Windows 10 xbox app: turn off suggested friends. See attached

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 xbox app: turn off suggested friends. See attached: Every week or so I have to minus "-" 10-20 Suggested Friends under my Friends & Clubs tab of the app. All are "Hip Clip Creator" or something having to do with your new streaming service. I...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Suggestion (Bug?) regarding the end of the month PERFECT earned sequence.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Suggestion (Bug?) regarding the end of the month PERFECT earned sequence.: Has anyone else noticed that at the end of the month, after you finish your 5th and final game and the coins are collected, the game immediately congratulates you on your PERFECT earned month...
  5. Suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: [IMG] Can we have something like this? -The insider logo can be for members of level 15+ -The 360 logo is for those of us who we were testers in x360 -The 33 is an accountant for games with...
  6. Feedback & XBOX Suggestions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feedback & XBOX Suggestions: So we used to have this Link https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/ to post all our feedback and XBOX Suggestions on. Where do we post all ideas now since it seems that site has been removed if I'm...
  7. Account suspension request due to therapist/law enforcement suggestion.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspension request due to therapist/law enforcement suggestion.: Is there any way I can voluntarily and permanently restrict my console from accessing Xbox Live? It was suggested that I ask this because of my behavior while using the service has become...
  8. An suggestion feature that allowed unlimited items to be added to home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An suggestion feature that allowed unlimited items to be added to home: Like number of game max to 5 when I add an xbox one and xbox 360 game to my home page section up to 50 games.Not sure this should be in correct area. 93f7e794-abcb-4e66-8d0f-1d2b158ac2a6
  9. How to suggest program mods for Windows Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to suggest program mods for Windows Games: Hi, How would I go about requesting a modification to the Microsoft Minesweeper Adventure game? I have looked around, but I can find no please to offer my suggestion to Microsoft. Since I have a...
  10. Dynamic Wishlist suggestions and improvements for Microsoft Movies & TV.

in XboX Insiders
    Dynamic Wishlist suggestions and improvements for Microsoft Movies & TV.: The movies and TV app for Xbox 360 was, in my opinion, highly superior to the iteration designed for Xbox One. There are a number of reasons for this but the most important BY FAR is the complete...