My suggestion :D

Discus and support My suggestion :D in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello Xbox team ! I have great suggestion to the new Xbox .. I hope you understand me because I'm not English speaker , but I will do all my best :) I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/uchiha___, Jul 30, 2019.

1. /u/uchiha___
    /u/uchiha___ Guest

Hello Xbox team ! I have great suggestion to the new Xbox .. I hope you understand me because I'm not English speaker , but I will do all my best My suggestion :D :)

I suggest that the sound of the games being released from the TV should also be on the headset users as well. So when the headset is turned on the sound stops from the TV and is only on the headset and is also useful for non-inconvenience also, I prefer that party chat and game sounds both will be on the headset My suggestion :D :)

I hope the proposal will appeal to you

Thank you sooo much ..

submitted by /u/uchiha___
    [link] [comments]

/u/uchiha___, Jul 30, 2019
  2. x FunkyMunki x Win User

Anyone still play this?

I still play this, my boyfriend suggested it for christmas and I loved it :D x
  3. apocalypseurza Win User

Two XBOX360 NAT trouble

That would be my suggestion, the D-link Dir-655 will handle multiple xboxs with little to no tweeking
  4. iammissjacqui Win User

What should I spend my points on? Know of any good arcade games?

Thanks for the suggestions :D
  5. Warlord Beefy Win User

Help with Gamertag.....

I find the suggestions that are given to you from Xbox are good :D
  6. GreyStormGaming Win User

Add it please

I strongly agree, I spent most of my childhood playing WWE SVR 2011 on my Xbox 360 <3 , make sure to add this suggestion on Xbox User voice :D
Thema:

1. My suggestion :D - Similar Threads - suggestion

2. Suggestion: Xbox gamers should be notified about future updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suggestion: Xbox gamers should be notified about future updates: Xbox users should be notified of whats going to happen to thier system in advance so that they can say if they like the new feature coming or not. This would benefit the community because it the...
  3. Need help/ suggestions for my Xbox One X Console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help/ suggestions for my Xbox One X Console?: I need help with my xbox one X console. I've own the console for about 1 year and half, recently I've playing games. But for some reason the console won't stay on anymore. When playing minecraft...
  4. Suggestion: Create another support group to stop fraudulent accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suggestion: Create another support group to stop fraudulent accounts: Hi, I am not sure if this is the correct forum to bring this up. A friend has no Xbox nor an MS account but his credit card was used on an account that was not his. His bank was able to trace the...
  5. Feature suggestion - digital download code trade in

in XboX Insiders
    Feature suggestion - digital download code trade in: It would be nice if Microsoft provided the option to trade in unwanted, unused digital game download or xbox live gold codes directly to them for store credit. submitted by /u/1and2halvespeople...
  6. [Suggestion] Gamepass working with Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Suggestion] Gamepass working with Xbox 360: Hello everyone. I don't know if this is the most appropriate place to suggest this, sorry for any mistake. Gamepass is an amazing service that has finally come to the PC and is already a...
  7. Sugestão [Suggestion]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sugestão [Suggestion]: Ola! Sou Gustavo e eu tenho uma dica sobre a live gold,vcs poderiam colocar mais jogos da gold como destiny 1 ou 2, friday 13th:The Game ou jogos antigos. Ou um meio de quando vc comprar um jogo...
  8. Small tweak suggestion for the new home screen

in XboX Insiders
    Small tweak suggestion for the new home screen: [IMG] submitted by /u/TotalFark [link] [comments]
  9. Game Suggestions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Suggestions: Hello, great platform games Yooka-laylee Little nightmares A Hat in Time 5dbeba5d-75cb-4936-bf0c-b78acc1e26a8
  10. Sugestão [Translate] Suggestion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sugestão [Translate] Suggestion: Olá quero dar uma sugestão, como eu faço? Para qual e-mail devo enviar a minha sugestão? [Translate by Mod] Hello I want to give a suggestion, how do I do? Which email should I send my...