My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 today but I still can't message people.

Discus and support My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 today but I still can't message people. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why is that? My xbox name is ZoneSama3283 btw. cca62afa-6d86-4632-9dea-420a1d1ee403 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PrinceCoker, Jul 22, 2021.

1. PrinceCoker
    PrinceCoker Guest

My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 today but I still can't message people.

Why is that? My xbox name is ZoneSama3283 btw.

:)

PrinceCoker, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Try doing a hard reset (hold down the power button on the console until it turns off, unplug it, plug it back in, then turn it on). Sometimes it just needs to resync.
  3. Smwutches Win User

My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 yesterday but I still can't message people.

4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 yesterday but I still can't message people.

Hello @PrinceCoker

Unfortunately, We don't have access to get information about ban cases because it's related to the enforcement team. We recommend getting in touch with our live support to check your account since the suspension ended yesterday. Also, please try removing and re-adding your account as it might fix the issue.

Xbox support
  5. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

I can't send messages using my 360.

If you are still experiencing problems with the Communications System I`d like you to make a new topic post at 09 - Xbox 360 Account Suspensions & Console Bans they deal with Inquiries about account suspensions, forced Gamertag changes, console
    bans, and other enforcement actions. Maybe you had some sort of enforcement action such as Communication suspension.

Communication suspensions

Communication suspensions are imposed because of inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. The suspension blocks a Gamertag from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live. These include text messages, voice messages,
    video communications, Upload privileges, in-game chat, and party chat.

The length of suspension depends on the severity of the offense. Temporary suspensions usually end at approximately the same time of day as when the suspension was issued.

How you are notified

An email message is sent to the address that is associated with your Xbox Live account. Suspensions end at approximately the same time the suspension was issued and not at the beginning of the calendar day, so the suspension may not end until later
    in the day specified in the suspension message.
  6. BizarroMantis Win User

Some Problem Players being verbally abusive and disrespectful

"I dont get this tattletale generation we see these days. "

While I agree it's better to just shut out people that act like morons in a game, I think that there is a definite change in the way some people act on live in comparison to 5-8 years ago. It's gotten much more aggressive, hateful and threatening which
    is why there are now communication bans that are happening now.

Sometimes you just have to hope this happens:

Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications,
    Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

During a communications suspension the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all communication functionality will be automatically restored.
Thema:

1. My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 today but I still can't message people. - Similar Threads - suspension live communication

2. My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 yesterday but I still can't message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 yesterday but I still can't message...: On windows 10 btw, my xbox gamertag is ZoneSama3283. On the xbox app on windows 10. 2fe718d2-8a27-40e9-a64d-714cc52bc8da
  3. Unfair Xbox live communication suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair Xbox live communication suspension: I was suspended from communication on Xbox for a message that I sent while playing NBA 2k21 current gen. I messaged my teammate something like, "I think this guy is a post hooker" (as in someone...
  4. I just got a communication suspension on Xbox Live for no damn reason!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a communication suspension on Xbox Live for no damn reason!!!: Microsoft is so full of [mod removed]. I literally log in to play, and recieve a communication ban for absolutely no reason. I got in no argument, never cheated or anything, but yet I got a...
  5. Xbox live communications suspension not fixed yet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live communications suspension not fixed yet: I recently got suspended for asking people to follow my twitch. Yeah I know its silly. But anyways, i got suspended for 24 hours, did not tell me why so a day later it happened again for a full...
  6. Xbox live Communication Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Communication Suspension: The other day, I got a one day suspension for some words I shouldn't of used in a xbox live message. I was suspended because the other party reported me. My suspension ended on March 2, 2020,...
  7. Wrongfully keep getting 1 day communication suspension from Xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully keep getting 1 day communication suspension from Xbox live.: [img] Hello. About a month ag o i chatted with a player online and i sent an innappropriate message to him. I was 1 day communication suspended due to this (which i deserved). I learned my lesson...
  8. How to Address a No-Info Xbox Live Communications Suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Address a No-Info Xbox Live Communications Suspension?: I received an Xbox Live Communications Suspension notice, today. There was no edifying information provided in the email and nothing showed up in my enforcement history, so there is no way for me...
  9. Xbox Live Communication Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Communication Suspension: I have in last hour received a message from xbox live about a communication suspension but have not got a email nor can I see the ban on enforcement.xbox.com. When I try to bring up more about the...
  10. Xbox Live Communication Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Communication Suspension: My account was banned for two weeks because I was provoked into saying "one" curse word through a text message due to bad sportsmanship by the opposing player. I realize using profanity was not...