My suspension is literally done

Discus and support My suspension is literally done in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] [img] [img] I’ve been trying to get my account fixed because it says my suspension has been finished but when I get on my Xbox it says I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SSH��AND FNG��, Aug 1, 2020.

1. My suspension is literally done

My suspension is literally done [​IMG]

I’ve
    been trying to get my account fixed because it says my suspension has been finished but when I get on my Xbox it says I have until 12 August for me to upload gamer pictures and upload game clips and stuff like that but a couple of days ago my suspension for
    talking it was lifted but every time I go to Xbox reinforcement it says all my suspensions have been complete and I’ve been making a couple of questions on this form and I got a response from someone from Xbox saying my Xbox was banned but it’s not and
    it’s suspended but I can play on other accounts perfectly fine.

:)

SSH��AND FNG��, Aug 1, 2020
  2. HOFMode Win User

I've gotten a suspension and i've literally done nothing wrong

If you don't have a case review button your suspension is likely not eligible for one. You will have to wait for it to expire.
    woooow. I've literally done nothing wrong man. I need proof or something to see what or who i may have offended, i'm not even that type of person. to make fun of people over xbox. now i can't play gta double money with my friends until it expires
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. Smwutches Win User

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  5. bowski477 Win User

If you don't have a case review button your suspension is likely not eligible for one. You will have to wait for it to expire.
  6. HOFMode Win User

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    how? steps please !!
Thema:

My suspension is literally done

1. My suspension is literally done - Similar Threads - suspension literally done

2. Suspension lifted but not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension lifted but not working: After my communication suspension rebuttle, it was lifted after about 10 minutes. But here, a day later, its still saying i cant message or talk to anyone. And support cant help in anyway....
  3. Bogus Communication Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus Communication Suspension: So I received a communication suspension on Xbox. Because I told another player to leave me alone, and apparently I cant do that. He’s allowed to harass me, bully me, stalk me in game lobby to...
  4. Communication suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication suspension: How long do communication suspensions last? 9dcf0a7c-8435-4127-9a94-5f889262a9e7
  5. Xbox Live Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Suspension: Okay so a while ago I used to cuss people out in chat while completely unaware of the “code of conduct” or whatever so I would always get banned for it. After a while I stopped except for in...
  6. Xbox Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Suspension: Hello i hope everyone is having a good week and staying safe. So i was making a few group posts on the game Dying Light and the group posts were helping lower levels and people new to the game,...
  7. Custom profile picture suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom profile picture suspension: I had my profile picture falsely reported and suspended for a day it never gave me the option to appeal even after 24 hours. The suspension is over now but it still doesn’t let me add a custom...
  8. Unwarranted suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unwarranted suspension: Aug 7th 2020: I received a message from the xbox live team telling me my account has been suspended. This suspension is unwarranted because what led to the suspension was a message in which I told...
  9. I've gotten a suspension and i've literally done nothing wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've gotten a suspension and i've literally done nothing wrong: all day, i've been playing gta with my friends and all of a sudden i've gotten a suspension. i have not talked trash to anyone or anything like that i've just been talking with my friends in a...
  10. Permanent suspension for LITERALLY nothing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent suspension for LITERALLY nothing: I received a permanent suspension for Harassment and Abuse for failure to correct my past behavior. In 2014, I used profanity and vulgar language in my messages. Ever since my first suspension I...