My sync button doesn’t work and I can’t connect my wireless headset

Discus and support My sync button doesn’t work and I can’t connect my wireless headset in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My sync button just doesn’t work, past warranty, not enough money to buy a new Xbox. If it’s possible, a sync ‘button’ in settings could help if this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ColdAardvark, May 16, 2021.

1. ColdAardvark
    ColdAardvark Guest

My sync button just doesn’t work, past warranty, not enough money to buy a new Xbox. If it’s possible, a sync ‘button’ in settings could help if this happens to anyone else. I know the headset works because I was just using it before it had to be reset. I reset the headset and went to connect it to my Xbox but the sync button does not work.

:)

ColdAardvark, May 16, 2021
  2. xXhanmanXx Win User

Microsoft, PLEASE just give us (Gold Members) codes for DiRT 3

I have done everything I can to download it but it just doesn"t work. My gold membership is on my nephew account (he is not 18). And it would not let me download. It ask to buy it on xbox one , but that also doesn"t work. I don"t have a xbox360 .What options
    are their left?
  3. M4rkMcfly Win User

The Xbox One Accessories App & Elite Controller.

I have an issue after i use the Accessoires App and the Elite Controller. The A, B ,X and Y Button doesn´t work anymore but the Stick works fine. Is there a way to reset the mapping on the Controller. I can´t get in the App without the A Button?
  4. AtheneoR3 Win User

Microsoft points for summer spotlight

Link doesn´t work

"This page doesn´t exist"....
  5. lFaRD Win User

TENURE WENT TO 0 AFTER ACCOUNT MIGRATION

I delete my profile like 3 times but doesn´t work :(
  6. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
Thema:

1. My sync button doesn’t work and I can’t connect my wireless headset - Similar Threads - sync button doesn’t

2. Xbox Sync Button Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Sync Button Broken: Hi, I've had this problem for like a week or so now and whenever I press the sync button the power button doesn't flash and I can't sync anything to it. So I've had no audio for a bit and I can't...
  3. X Box One X - Sync Button and USB Port in the Front - doesnt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One X - Sync Button and USB Port in the Front - doesnt work: Hello everyone! My current problem is, that the USB Port and the Sync Button next to it doesnt work on the X Box One X. I tried a Factory Reset (without reseting APPs) but it didnt work. Now...
  4. Xbox One S all digital console sync button not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S all digital console sync button not working: I just got a new controller but my console sync button doesn't work. No matter how hard or how long I press it, it won't go into sync mode. I think I've had this issue ever since I got the...
  5. What happens if you press and hold the sync button on Xbox for 10 seconds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens if you press and hold the sync button on Xbox for 10 seconds?: Yesterday, I press and hold the sync button on my Xbox Series S for 10 seconds and I was wondering if that does Something. 02138497-44b7-470f-9da3-2c22af5d187a
  6. Xbox One X Console Sync Button Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Console Sync Button Not Working: Hey all, Recently I went to turn on my Xbox via the controller, and I discovered my controller had lost the connection to the Xbox somehow - I went to resync it to my Xbox One X but the sync...
  7. Sync button stuck on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync button stuck on controller: I bought a new controller about 2 months ago (the blue and black one) and now the sync button is stuck and won't connect. Any suggestion on how to get this fixed. I put in my PID for the...
  8. Sync button turns my xbox off and makes it difficult to pair controllers

in XboX Insiders
    Sync button turns my xbox off and makes it difficult to pair controllers: I recently noticed that when I press the sync button it turns my xbox off. Anyone else have this issue? submitted by /u/callum3214 [link] [comments]
  9. Sync button not connecting controllers !!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Sync button not connecting controllers !!!!: I just replaced my hdd to a ssd Seagate barracuda 1tb I’m trying to do an offline update and my controller dosent connect wirelessly anyone have the same problem ? submitted by /u/Apartment-Low...
  10. Xbox one Sync Button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Sync Button: So I am trying to pair a new headset to my xbox one it is turtle beach its wireless and its 600 gen 2 so my problem isnt the headset its the xbox because my xbox one sync button doesnt work cause...