my system says I have no wifi?

Discus and support my system says I have no wifi? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; my system says I have no wifi? So I opened my system to it saying I have no internet connection I went to the connections and found my wifi name I put... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by DecorousHydra48, May 26, 2018.

1. my system says I have no wifi?

So I opened my system to it saying I have no internet connection I went to the connections and found my wifi name I put in the password but system wouldn't connect I followed the instructions it told me to follow I turned off my connection for 30sec and
    waited 30sec before turning my system again but it didn't work please give advice what I should do?

:)

DecorousHydra48, May 26, 2018
  2. i cnat coonect to my account it say that i have a glith in the system

Now Your going to have to update your account info or replace an expired card. The"glitch in the system" message will start to appear when you try to access "My Account" so this means the card
    on file has expired
    and can no longer be charged. Unfortunately that will also restrict access to your account, even preventing you from replacing the card. The best thing to do is contact support and
    speak with a billing agent, they will be able to access your account and replace the card for you. After that, you will be able to access everything on your own. You can call 1-800-4my-xbox or reach out to
    them by visiting this page here. Click here

PR1NCE DARKNESS, May 26, 2018
  3. jony2002
    jony2002 Guest
    i cnat coonect to my account it say that i have a glith in the system

every time i tring to coonect to my account (when i login in alredy) it say that i have a glith in the system

jony2002, May 26, 2018
  4. LPG Steeliest Win User

Es en xbox live el problema
  5. jony2002 Win User

It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

date: 12/04/2014 20:08:53

s: ql0TXjDmBity8itI9BYfnha0rmJysdBnjONEFV2/958=

req: 06536dcf-b2ec-4d47-8b44-90b12b92847f
  6. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Now Your going to have to update your account info or replace an expired card. The"glitch in the system" message will start to appear when you try to access "My Account" so this means the card
    on file has expired
    and can no longer be charged. Unfortunately that will also restrict access to your account, even preventing you from replacing the card. The best thing to do is contact support and
    speak with a billing agent, they will be able to access your account and replace the card for you. After that, you will be able to access everything on your own. You can call 1-800-4my-xbox or reach out to
    them by visiting this page here. Click here
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there SteeliestList65!

Since this is an older thread, please post a new thread with specific details of the issue. That way the community can provide support tailored specifically to you! :)
  8. maxen Win User

Is this on the console or on the forums?
Thema:

1. my system says I have no wifi? - Similar Threads - system says wifi

2. Offline mid game system starts saying I need internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline mid game system starts saying I need internet: While playing offline or watching a DVD my xbox1 will suddenly bring me to the home screen with a prompt claiming I need internet for this even though I've been playing Or watching movies offline....
  3. Trying to buy game but system says I have "no form of valid payment"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to buy game but system says I have "no form of valid payment": I do have valid debit card! It is the same debit card used for yrs with xbox account and made many purchases with! So why won't it work now? And another issue, we have 2 xboxes, one is home box,...
  4. xbox one start up saying system error E102 10040C02 80004005

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one start up saying system error E102 10040C02 80004005: please help me. it wont factory reset ive tried and this comes up. contact me please 38f7ac6d-c908-443b-a774-6334ef89b0ee
  5. AT&T: My system says ipv4 & ipv6

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AT&T: My system says ipv4 & ipv6: AT&T (ISPs): My system says ipv4 & ipv6 how can I fix it so I can connect to parties 779f45a8-0c91-4514-872a-3010a8fd8b5b
  6. When I try the 25 digit code, the system says I already own the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try the 25 digit code, the system says I already own the game...: Hello, The system say I already own PUBG, but I never installed, even the free version. How can I redeem my 25 digit code? The game don't start the download...Thanks!...
  7. fix for system saying that custom player pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    fix for system saying that custom player pic: trying to change player pic, says I need one atleast 1080x1080, but won't accept even 2001x1125 443f78f9-f53f-4bd0-9477-0c396eca5801
  8. When I try to use a 2 Day Xbox Live Gold Trial it always says there is a problem in the system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to use a 2 Day Xbox Live Gold Trial it always says there is a problem in the system?: I know you are supposed to enter the code 'XBOS-3010' and it says that it isn't a real code then I enter 'a8974c71' which it also says is not a real code. I have entered it correctly at least 5...
  9. Broken reputation system says "Avoid Me"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken reputation system says "Avoid Me": The current reputation system is entirely broken. People are being abused by this and are being placed in the "avoid me" reputation zone. I am in the "avoid me" reputation zone of Xbox Live which...
  10. CANNOT START CONSOLE KEEPS COMING TO SCREEN WHICH SAYS SYSTEM ERROR WITH A LOT OF DIFFERNT ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANNOT START CONSOLE KEEPS COMING TO SCREEN WHICH SAYS SYSTEM ERROR WITH A LOT OF DIFFERNT ...: CANNNOT START CONSOLE KEEPS GOING TO SCREEN WHICH SAYS SYSTEM ERROR E305 00000001 80073CFE da83259c-128f-44ab-b00b-2bff0c406283