My take on the new dash. Twists above Resume. Discover moved down into pins. Groups all...

Discus and support My take on the new dash. Twists above Resume. Discover moved down into pins. Groups all... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/CrazyGreekDude [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CrazyGreekDude, Jul 30, 2019.

1. My take on the new dash. Twists above Resume. Discover moved down into pins. Groups all...

/u/CrazyGreekDude, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Is it possible to move or rearrange homepage?

Probably an older version of the dash.

Other than "pins" you can't move anything on the dash.
  3. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User
  4. Jedi SLEEPAH Win User

console dash update

5. KLRSKIR Win User

when does the new dashboard update happen?

Since we have provided a pinned thread at the top of this forum, I'd kindly ask that all dash discussion take place there. Thanks all!
  6. Farscape247 Win User

XBOX Dashboard

The Xbox 360 dash is a lot more cluttered and slower than the Xbox one dash fact. I want to start a game on Xbox one I just either move to the left where my pins are and click on the game I want or just say Xbox goto game name and done.
Thema:

My take on the new dash. Twists above Resume. Discover moved down into pins. Groups all...

1. My take on the new dash. Twists above Resume. Discover moved down into pins. Groups all... - Similar Threads - dash Twists above

2. re xbox x dash board

in XBoX Games and Apps
    re xbox x dash board: hi all I am in need of some help this is what is happening high every time i load fallout 76 game to play with in minutes it freezes, and goes back to the Xbox x dashboard, i have done the clear...
  3. Experimental dash feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Experimental dash feedback: Performance. Everyone's claiming it has a performance boost but I am not noticing any difference. Games and Apps now re-loads every time you enter it, so this part is actually slower. Fairly...
  4. New Dash, Still "Add More"

in XboX Insiders
    New Dash, Still "Add More": Was really hoping this would be removed or have a way to remove implemented this new dashboard update. I love to be as minimal as possible, so this update is a step in the right direction for me....
  5. New Dash

in XboX Insiders
    New Dash: I was wondering when the Alpha Ring might be getting the new dashboard O_O submitted by /u/gamerfreak89 [link] [comments]
  6. Lastest Dash update crackling audio

in XboX Insiders
    Lastest Dash update crackling audio: My One X just got the latest preview build with the updated dashboard, and now my audio is crackling almost constantly. Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm on am Atmos setup, not sure if stereo...
  7. Made a slight adjustment for the new dash

in XboX Insiders
    Made a slight adjustment for the new dash: Do you think it looks a little cleaner? http://imgur.com/a/j0IokNU submitted by /u/Bennylegend [link] [comments]
  8. Mega Laggy Dash

in XboX Insiders
    Mega Laggy Dash: I know the dash lag has been an issue since day one, however, it’s starting to get worse lately. I have the X and it’s more noticeable than on the S or Original Xbox One. Any suggestions besides...
  9. Dash and games dont work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dash and games dont work.: Ok i have rebooted my xbox twice, once with yanking of power, once with a hold jewel and restart. My dashboard on my x1x starts up great but all the live ads and other junk dosnt load. If i try...
  10. Dash board sound effect xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dash board sound effect xbox one: In the next system update is it possible to include a mute option for the dash board sound effects? 81f0b3d4-6ae3-44b4-a4e2-0348d49c6b9c