My terrible upload speed, HELP anyone please

Discus and support My terrible upload speed, HELP anyone please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am a streamer & Since 5 days ago, my upload speed has gone from 20 mb/s down to less than 0.5mb/s. I have isolated the problem to my Xbox one. My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Skyblueaqua, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Skyblueaqua
    Skyblueaqua Guest

I am a streamer & Since 5 days ago, my upload speed has gone from 20 mb/s down to less than 0.5mb/s. I have isolated the problem to my Xbox one. My tablet has 20mb/s upload speed right now. I plugged a laptop into the same cord my Xbox one uses for internet
    & it's getting 20mb/s upload speed. I also put my xbox one in wireless mode to be sure & it's getting the same less than 0.5mb/s upload speed. I've done hard resets on both the Xbox one & modem & the problem persists. I've also put two problem reports in through
    my xbox but because of the terrible upload speed it says it will put these in the queue & send them at a convenient time, I'm still not sure they have even been sent yet. Great job xbox :/ Help me anyone Please, this is interfering with my income & my life
    greatly

:)

Skyblueaqua, Sep 4, 2019
  2. MTS-075 Win User

Hello there!

May I know the Brand and Model Number of your Router?
  3. Skyblueaqua Win User

I already did that, it says that halfway through my comment
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

I am a streamer & Since 5 days ago, my upload speed has gone from 20 mb/s down to less than 0.5mb/s. I have isolated the problem to my Xbox one. My tablet has 20mb/s upload speed right now. I plugged a laptop into the same cord my Xbox one uses
    for internet & it's getting 20mb/s upload speed. I also put my xbox one in wireless mode to be sure & it's getting the same less than 0.5mb/s upload speed. I've done hard resets on both the Xbox one & modem & the problem persists. I've also put two problem
    reports in through my xbox but because of the terrible upload speed it says it will put these in the queue & send them at a convenient time, I'm still not sure they have even been sent yet. Great job xbox :/ Help me anyone Please, this is interfering with
    my income & my life greatly 😢
    Is it only on the xbox or network wide.
  5. Skyblueaqua Win User

Omg it worked, thank you, thank you, thank you so much. I set up a virtual server on my modem & now my xbox has 20mb/s upload speed again. Your solution worked. You are the best, how do I give you the big thumbs up 💞
  6. MTS-075 Win User

Do you have Discord?

I know it sounds shady, but we can talk on there so it makes it easier for me to help you.
Thema:

1. My terrible upload speed, HELP anyone please - Similar Threads - terrible upload speed

2. Terrible customer service - Update to Good customer service once you can make a claim

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible customer service - Update to Good customer service once you can make a claim: As usual the 3.5mm jack for the headset keeps going out on the xbox [Mod Removed] poor controllers. Even my Elite stopped working at 5 months. Conveniently just past the warranty period. Just...
  3. Terrible customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible customer service: As usual the 3.5mm jack for the headset keeps going out on the xbox [Mod Removed] poor controllers. Even my Elite stopped working at 5 months. Conveniently just past the warranty period. Just...
  4. Terrible ms support wont honor their mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible ms support wont honor their mistake: Bought a xbone controller in april, in a month it had drift sticks, couldnt get replaced at store because warranty was only 1 month, then i contacted support, Allen M told me i had 1 year warranty...
  5. Terrible service, offer compensation or say goodbye

in XBoX Accessibility
    Terrible service, offer compensation or say goodbye: I can't be the only one who is sick of this [mod removed]. I work all week and when friday comes you cant even provide the service that i am charged for. And not just today this is the third time...
  6. Xbox support is terrible part 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox support is terrible part 2.: As i couldn't make a formal reply I will post it here, the promotion was with Xbox not the Publishers or Developers the reason the payment was made to "Xbox". What's your thoughts on this answer?...
  7. Xbox One X upload speed is terribly slow but upload speed is fine on every other device

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One X upload speed is terribly slow but upload speed is fine on every other device: Xbox One X upload speed is terribly slow but upload speed is fine on every other device Are there other things downloading in the background as that could slow you down to . But its probably...
  8. Upload Studio is terribly slow!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio is terribly slow!!: holy cow this app is terrible. It’s painfully slow and I’m using an Xbox One X. Come on Microsoft!! Taking me an hour to make a 3 min video! 5e8293db-a76d-4281-83e6-151667a23e28
  9. Terrible Quality In Videos Created Using Upload Studio.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terrible Quality In Videos Created Using Upload Studio.: The video quality in any videos that I've trimmed or compiled are just unbearable. When I first used Upload Studio to make a compilation around January of this year, I got nice quality videos....
  10. Terrible Upload Speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible Upload Speeds: Before about two or so weeks ago I would regularly Stream on Twitch at about 2500 kbps which was the recommended setting it would ask of me but recently I haven't been able to stream at anything...