My texture packs wont download on my Playstation.

Discus and support My texture packs wont download on my Playstation. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My texture packs wont download on my Playstation and i don't want to delete the game because i don't want to lose my world. How do i fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by callumbrolan, May 2, 2021.

1. callumbrolan
    callumbrolan Guest

My texture packs wont download on my Playstation and i don't want to delete the game because i don't want to lose my world. How do i fix this?

:)

callumbrolan, May 2, 2021
  2. BurnThe0bedient Win User

Do the Graphics Still Look Horrible After Installing Texture Pack?

So it seems that if you installed the game disk before you installed the Texture Pack, it messes up. I uninstalled the texture pack and uninstalled the multiplayer disk. I then installed the texture pack and then installed the disk. While installing the
    texture pack, there were no hiccups. The download did not stop, it flawlessly downloaded. I then installed the multiplayer disk back on my system. It seems this fixed the problem.
  3. Devidein Win User

Minecraft cartoon texture pack cannot be downloaded (paid version and trial version)

There is nothing of this file there to delete. Cleared my cache, deleted the market data and started that over, put it on a direct line to the net. And it still will not download that Texture pack. I can download everything else skins, other texture packs
    just fine.
  4. Cathproudlock Win User

Online can you read (clearly) the numbers on the ammo crate?

your HD pack cant be "corrupted" (not in the way your describing anyway) it will work or it wont. There wont be an occasion where some textures will load and others dont (unless you dont give them time too , remember the textures are streamed live)

Also the single player (for various technical reasons) will look better than the multiplayer , if you can see your textures popping in at the beginning of a round as the map is loading then your good , your texture pack is working :)
  5. Galaxy Golden Win User

Minecraft addon links not working through Microsoft Edge

If you're playing on Xbox, then you can only download texture packs through the in-game store, meaning that you can't import your texture pack in.
  6. DISCOMADNESS Win User

MINECRAFT: Missing texture and skin packs

Yes i just logged into my mobile minecraft game And i realized i didnt have my plastic texture pack on. I checked my global resources and it said i didnt have any texture packs. Ive paid for this texture pack twice now and jm not gonna pay for it a third
    time. This is a outrage😡. Please fix or give refunds
Thema:

1. My texture packs wont download on my Playstation. - Similar Threads - texture packs wont

2. My skin packs, worlds, and texture packs worth over $100 from my xbox 360 are gone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My skin packs, worlds, and texture packs worth over $100 from my xbox 360 are gone.: Hi so idk what caused this but I have gotten an xbox one s 2 years ago and I have still not found a fix but when I was on xbox 360 I spent over $100 on texture packs and skins and when I got my...
  3. Can you turn on texture packs in Minecraft on realm that is not yours?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you turn on texture packs in Minecraft on realm that is not yours?: I’m playing on a realm that is my friends on xbox and was wondering if I were to buy a texture pack, could I use it on that world? 0aebdd8b-5c39-4779-b7ee-6e001bc157ae
  4. where are the hi res texture packs for bedrock mc?

in XboX Insiders
    where are the hi res texture packs for bedrock mc?: anybody know where i can find good texture packs for bedrock that is rt compatable and higher then 512x? submitted by /u/astromp9 [link] [comments]
  5. minecraft texture pack

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft texture pack: i downloaded a minecraft texture pack on windows 10 edition and whenever theres a custom crosshair there is always a black box around it , is there any fix ? [img]...
  6. Greek Mythology Texture Pack not showing on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Greek Mythology Texture Pack not showing on Minecraft: Hi there! I purchased the Minecraft Starter Edition that included the Greek Mythology Mash Up Pack. I was able to open this pack in Minecraft without signing in. However when signing in to...
  7. Is it possible to get Minecraft skin and texture packs you bought on Xbox 360 on Xbox One...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get Minecraft skin and texture packs you bought on Xbox 360 on Xbox One...: I'm using the same account that I have on my 360 on my Xbox One so wouldn't make a little sense if you could the skins and textures you bought on a previous console on a newer without having to...
  8. Minecraft Texture Pack not applying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Texture Pack not applying: Several years ago I bought the christmas texture pack for Minecraft on Xbox Ond (Festive Mash Up 2016 pack). I play it every december. Just tried to play it for this year, and the texture pack...
  9. Missing texture packs on minecraft pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing texture packs on minecraft pc: I have 18 packs on my ipad but only 15 on my pc. I'm missing Festive Mash-up, City texture pack, and Fancy texture pack. I bought these 3 things on my ipad a few years ago. I'm sure I am logged on...
  10. Minecraft crashes on Series X with texture pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashes on Series X with texture pack: Someone explain to me why I wasted $600 on the Series X just for it to not even be able to handle BDCraft on 265x or whatever "most powerful console ever" lmao what a joke...