My Thoughts & Impressions on Coyote Canyon!

Discus and support My Thoughts & Impressions on Coyote Canyon! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all! After playing a lot of the new Coyote Canyon course, I decided to wrap up my thoughts about the new free DLC for those who are debating on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nick Mudry, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Nick Mudry
    Nick Mudry Guest

Hey all! After playing a lot of the new Coyote Canyon course, I decided to wrap up my thoughts about the new free DLC for those who are debating on purchasing the full game. I did it video form and make it as quick as possible. Let me just say, I really
    like the new course. My Thoughts & Impressions on Coyote Canyon! ;)

Check it out here:

:)

Nick Mudry, Jun 1, 2014
  2. Coyote Canyon?

"Free course" Coyote canyon was not included in my purchse and am in need of assistance in resolving the matter

Thanks..

DizzyBullyDog, Jun 1, 2014
  3. Coyote Canyon???

Hey there, BigSmitty!

Sorry to see any issues with getting Coyote Canyon, and apologies for the delay on this. I caught your post late Friday, and we do not work the weekend, so I wanted to give you the proper amount of time to research this before posting.

We've been able to see on our end that the game definitely does come with Coyote Canyon, however our purchase is much older. We saw that under Manage game for Powerstar Golf there are options to download and install the "courses". I quote
    that because what it's really doing is making sure you have the entitlement on the console, not the full courses. This will make their sizes look much smaller than you would expect.

Check to see if Coyote Canyon is something that needs to be downloaded there. If not, please post back with a screenshot of your Manage game section and what the courses section looks like in-game. From there, we'll be able to dig into what
    might be happening.

Looking forward to your results! Thanks for your patience while I made sure I had time to work on this with you. My Thoughts & Impressions on Coyote Canyon! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Jun 1, 2014
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

Coyote Canyon?

Hey there -

If you navigate to the Powerstar Golf tile and press the menu button and go to, "Manage Game", make sure that there's no tiles left in the "Ready to Install" section. Next, open up Powerstar Golf and go to "Play" then "Open Play" and what courses do you
    see listed there? If you still see Coyote Canyon as locked (after checking your Ready to Install list), can you provide us with a screenshot of what you see please?

Thanks!
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Coyote Canyon???

Hey there, BigSmitty!

Sorry to see any issues with getting Coyote Canyon, and apologies for the delay on this. I caught your post late Friday, and we do not work the weekend, so I wanted to give you the proper amount of time to research this before posting.

We've been able to see on our end that the game definitely does come with Coyote Canyon, however our purchase is much older. We saw that under Manage game for Powerstar Golf there are options to download and install the "courses". I quote
    that because what it's really doing is making sure you have the entitlement on the console, not the full courses. This will make their sizes look much smaller than you would expect.

Check to see if Coyote Canyon is something that needs to be downloaded there. If not, please post back with a screenshot of your Manage game section and what the courses section looks like in-game. From there, we'll be able to dig into what
    might be happening.

Looking forward to your results! Thanks for your patience while I made sure I had time to work on this with you. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. User 9242019 Win User

New course coming soon

The course is called Coyote Canyon and looks like Monument Valley as far as scenery. Not sure when it will be available to download. Rukizzel posted some pics on the meld screen that comes up to the right of the screen in the main menu.
  7. VASHTA NER4DA Win User

Locked out of Powerstar golf

The advocacy team should get you sorted out, I would suggest to the other users to phone support as well. I myself have had no trouble with being locked out however since coyote canyon dlc launched the game is very buggy. Kicks back to dashboard animations
    behaving crazy and so on.
  8. WATZZCOC Win User

New Coyote Canyon DLC will be free to download.

it states free game, that means a free full game. If thius were a demo which it is then it should say, "DEMO", false advertising as it is NOT a free game as you have to purchase the content you originally got with the game to play it.
Thema:

1. My Thoughts & Impressions on Coyote Canyon! - Similar Threads - Thoughts Impressions Coyote

2. Expanding accessibility; Console Gaming for the visually impaired? (Just a thought, I'm not...

in XboX Insiders
    Expanding accessibility; Console Gaming for the visually impaired? (Just a thought, I'm not...: So this is an umbrella question that I want to ask based on a little bit of digging I've done regarding Xbox and some of Microsofts other services. My train of thought explored Azure and it's...
  3. Thought on Project xCloud

in XBoX on Mobile
    Thought on Project xCloud: I have access to it, but to be honest it is not running well in Puerto Rico! eee39b25-9705-4d61-8fb4-faf75ce7d7bf
  4. Multi player thoughts

in XboX Insiders
    Multi player thoughts: Just a quick thought. How cool would it be if you could connect two plus televisions via Bluetooth or HDMI cable so multiplayers no longer have to deal with this split screen frustration....
  5. Some Thoughts on Console Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Some Thoughts on Console Streaming: Just got in with console streaming with Delta today and wow! What a blast! I played Destiny 2 and everything was very stable. I think out of multiple hours of play I only experienced an issue for...
  6. This is interesting so I thought I'd post this here.

in XboX Insiders
    This is interesting so I thought I'd post this here.: [IMG] submitted by /u/MrXboxBuds [link] [comments]
  7. Which moron at Microsoft thought it was a good idea to push out an update the Day COD...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which moron at Microsoft thought it was a good idea to push out an update the Day COD...: This maybe one of the dumbest Xbox moves yet!!! 8b78541e-1d3d-4659-babf-d8b87eecda00
  8. everyones thoughts and advice on expanding on friends and gaming companions

in XBoX on Consoles
    everyones thoughts and advice on expanding on friends and gaming companions: Couldn’t agree more! Become an xbox ambassador! We have playddates yo meet people 211ecc69-b691-4b3a-8020-6c272f9fbbb3
  9. Anthem Demo - Impressions/Thoughts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anthem Demo - Impressions/Thoughts?: Just wondering what everyone thought of the demo or more aptly titled beta? I loved the gameplay, although it was short. The game is beautiful and I can see me playing quite a few hours of this...
  10. Gamescom impression of games and console thoughts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamescom impression of games and console thoughts.: I agree with eggnog in another thread, Quantum Break looks like a third person shooter, where our hero, ex cop, man with a mission, has the Spell Time Stop or Reverse Time. Saw some gameplay of...