My thoughts

Discus and support My thoughts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every things that Killer Instinct had as far as moves go for every character, finishers, and the ability to knock opponent off of stages should be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by STIZZ-05FA9D13-5785-40F3-932D-466A8730D9D3, Mar 26, 2014.

1. My thoughts

Every things that Killer Instinct had as far as moves go for every character, finishers, and the ability to knock opponent off of stages should be brought back to Killer Instinct. Anything it had should have never been taken away please bring
    it back.

:)

STIZZ-05FA9D13-5785-40F3-932D-466A8730D9D3, Mar 26, 2014
  2. My thoughts.

Just thought id input.... just recently i got told by members of the Royal anglians that battlefield 3 is much more realistic in flow than COD anyday, apparently COD is far from real as far as game flow goes My thoughts :)

Mr SuppressioN, Mar 26, 2014
  3. My thoughts.

The OP put forth his non fanboy opinions, which I happen to agree with. I liked the beta, but not enough to tear me away from the nonstop, absurd, and just plain silly action of the COD games. COD is more balls to the wall while the action of BF unfolds
    more deliberately. Personally, I would only play BF3 on a PC. I think that's the way to go with it. It definitely will be better than MW3, PC wise.

Tw1std Nitem4re, Mar 26, 2014
  4. JEFFRON27
    JEFFRON27 Guest

My thoughts

Agreed with that. Hopefully with season2 we should see some stage knock offs, Ultimates and hopefully all the classic characters again!

JEFFRON27, Mar 28, 2014
  5. SGT MilkBone Win User

my thoughts

what is far cry 3 about? I mean plot wise? are you fighting aliens and stuff? I can never get into them types of games?
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

my thoughts

[View:http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2010/6/19/86cecca1-e7a4-41b5-bf69-03fc9b0b5d24.png]
  7. dbe451 Win User

my thoughts

When it comes to sports to each their own. Lots of good sports to watch without people getting upset over it. We could sit here and throw barbs over each countries sports. You know, like Cricket.
  8. UneasyJmitchell Win User

my thoughts

Yeah, we left the Queen and her footsie game behind, got out on our own and made a physical game. Soccer is big over here too, playground soccer games everywhere. It hasnt hit the mainstream TV like our football and there is a reason for that.
  9. apna style Win User

my thoughts

yeah same as you older gamer but i do post

and yeah this sunday told the wife no shopping no visiting relatives just me gaming and the footie at 4pm

well still got the footie
Thema:

My thoughts

1. My thoughts - Similar Threads - thoughts

2. Multi player thoughts

in XboX Insiders
    Multi player thoughts: Just a quick thought. How cool would it be if you could connect two plus televisions via Bluetooth or HDMI cable so multiplayers no longer have to deal with this split screen frustration....
  3. Some Thoughts on Console Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Some Thoughts on Console Streaming: Just got in with console streaming with Delta today and wow! What a blast! I played Destiny 2 and everything was very stable. I think out of multiple hours of play I only experienced an issue for...
  4. This is interesting so I thought I'd post this here.

in XboX Insiders
    This is interesting so I thought I'd post this here.: [IMG] submitted by /u/MrXboxBuds [link] [comments]
  5. Which moron at Microsoft thought it was a good idea to push out an update the Day COD...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which moron at Microsoft thought it was a good idea to push out an update the Day COD...: This maybe one of the dumbest Xbox moves yet!!! 8b78541e-1d3d-4659-babf-d8b87eecda00
  6. everyones thoughts and advice on expanding on friends and gaming companions

in XBoX on Consoles
    everyones thoughts and advice on expanding on friends and gaming companions: Couldn’t agree more! Become an xbox ambassador! We have playddates yo meet people 211ecc69-b691-4b3a-8020-6c272f9fbbb3
  7. Thoughts on Elder Scrolls Online's year long story?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thoughts on Elder Scrolls Online's year long story?: Elder Scrolls Online has had a year long story going on called Season of The Dragon. So far, it's been fantastic and we've been able to travel to new parts of Tamriel. New stories, new characters,...
  8. So glad to see this. I thought it was another offer. :-')

in XboX Insiders
    So glad to see this. I thought it was another offer. :-'): [IMG] submitted by /u/Invoice-UG [link] [comments]
  9. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare BETA Review (Xbox One, TIPS & TRICKS) Your thoughts...?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare BETA Review (Xbox One, TIPS & TRICKS) Your thoughts...?: [Mod Removed - Against Guidelines] Hi, my question what was your general thoughts on the BETA both on Xbox One and PC? what were you thoughts on the weapons? Game Engine? Kill Streaks and will...
  10. Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.: Not sure if it will be enough to fix the underlying issues with the game. 265ff676-10c2-4963-97ce-e770352f89f0