My Token menu is (LS) is not showing up

Discus and support My Token menu is (LS) is not showing up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep watching videos and hearing about the (LS) menu in multi play to activate XP tokens. I even visited a friend and during multi play, an option... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kgarthr, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Kgarthr
    Kgarthr Guest

I keep watching videos and hearing about the (LS) menu in multi play to activate XP tokens.

I even visited a friend and during multi play, an option on the lower right comes up and says press (LS) for XP tokens.

I never get this option.

What am I missing? What did I not activate?

:)

Kgarthr, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Kgarthr Win User

haha thank you.

Not sure because I thought that is where I get to see my tokens.

Where do I view my total tokens available? maybe that should have been my first question.
  3. blueamcat Win User

Do you have tokens available?
  4. blueamcat Win User

Hey which game are you talking about??
  5. gerdy30 Win User

the tokens are always on your account there is nothing to activate you earn them over time the only codes that are activated are from food like mountain dew my guess is that you haven't earned a token yet once you have one the menu will open for you
  6. OrdealByFire Win User

Prestige Tokens Not Showing Up.

I never got one for when I got to first prestige. Still kind of bummed about that, but. Oh well...

Basically - if you don't see them, don't expect to get them. I was told to wait. Well, I've waited 2 months. Nothing.
Thema:

1. My Token menu is (LS) is not showing up - Similar Threads - Token menu showing

2. Freeing up space used by redundant DLC tokens keys downloads despite content already...

in XboX Insiders
    Freeing up space used by redundant DLC tokens keys downloads despite content already...: Please allow some content to be determined as required or not on the HDD. I'm talking about the "DLC tokens", or "keys" that are tied to the account and not necessarily required to be downloaded...
  3. No token after purchasing season one of Dragon Ball Super/Z??

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No token after purchasing season one of Dragon Ball Super/Z??: I recently bought season 1 of dragon ball super during the deal that was going on from 6/30 through 7/6 and the deal stated "Get a token for Season 2 on us with purchase Season 1 between 6/30 -...
  4. This token has expired and cannot be redeemed." I enteThis token has expired and cannot be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This token has expired and cannot be redeemed." I enteThis token has expired and cannot be...: Hi. I requested a xbox live 3 months gold code via my Microsoft Rewards page. And got the code instantly. Which was on the 25th of June. I was about to redeem the code just now but im being...
  5. Minecraft Playstation 4 Tokens Not Recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Playstation 4 Tokens Not Recieved: I recently bought 1720 Minecraft Tokens from the PSN store, and I had never gotten them, and I had also bought a few more tokens after this and I didn’t receive those either, it’s been a few weeks...
  6. Token Not Found Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Token Not Found Error: I recently bought four Xbox gift cards from Walmart. One of them is a $50 card, the rest of them are $10. However, when I tried to redeem them, all of them gave me a token not found error, and...
  7. Purchase wnt wrong and i lost all of my tokens (minecraft ps4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase wnt wrong and i lost all of my tokens (minecraft ps4): (Yes its in the xbox categroy because there isnt one for minecraft or anything similar to ps4 which I used for this) I had attempted to buy a world from the minecraft marketplace for 160 tokens...
  8. "PUBG failed to get token from xbox" error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "PUBG failed to get token from xbox" error?: My game is launching just fine through Xbox Game Pass, but when I 'press a' on the main screen, the game loads for a moment, says 'Establishing Connection', then I get a big screen saying...
  9. Download Token Games Transfer Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download Token Games Transfer Issue: So I went to replay Assassins Creed Unity for the first time in years and realized it wasn't in my Ready to Install games. I acquired it via download code on my Xbox One (it was the bundle that...
  10. Black friday gift dont work "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed."

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black friday gift dont work "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed.": Hello. I received a message from Xbox live in my console and it says this: ""Black Friday discounts start this week! Deals will be available until Cyber Monday on 12/2/19. To celebrate, here's a...