: My TV has weird yellow shadows if something moves

Discus and support : My TV has weird yellow shadows if something moves in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : My TV has weird yellow shadows if something moves I got a new 4K TV and whenever something moves i.e. the game tiles on my games and apps there’s a... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Hoseberg, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Hoseberg
    Hoseberg Guest

I got a new 4K TV and whenever something moves i.e. the game tiles on my games and apps there’s a weird yellow shadow, or flash, around the tile. This also happens in video games, such as Minecraft, where pixels turn yellow/green when I run or turn my
    camera. And other such as Star Wars Squadrons where if I’m in my hangar and turn my camera there’s a yellow shadow/blur around objects.

:)

Hoseberg, Jan 16, 2021
  2. oF Supreme Win User

Connecting my xbox 360

Any other suggestions on my tv it has the red,yellow,pink,blue,green ports thats it.... Really tryna play right now
  3. Buick350X Win User

Thoughts on the 2 new camo patterns?

looks yellow on my low rez tv ;)
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox One's sold for $45

@White Shadow(Im not calling you by that weird new GT) Yes, my xbox was free.
  5. Cheesenbizkitz1 Win User

Xbox One S and Epson 5040UB

Exactly the same issue. I have the Epson EH-TW8300 which is the Australian model number for the 5040UB. Tried through my reciever and direct connecting to the projector with multiple HDMI cables. Tells me it's 4k and HDR compatible but has the yellow exclamation
    mark for all of the 10-bit points and says my TV setup isn't compatible with 10-bit. It's weird that it has the tick for HDR compatible even though all the 10-bit stuff says it doesn't work, and no HDR gets output to the projector.
  6. Jasperrdm Win User

Changing license plates

Changed the color of tag last night on one my cars to yellow on blue. I see if my wife has to set something on ifruit.
Thema:

1. : My TV has weird yellow shadows if something moves - Similar Threads - has weird yellow

2. Watch dogs legion has weird visual glitches on my series x console

in XboX Insiders
    Watch dogs legion has weird visual glitches on my series x console: I’ve played legion on my Xbox one and it was fine but when I switched to my series x whenever I play random pixels keep lighting up all over the screen and I’m not sure what to do to fix it. Any...
  3. My Xbox Series X has begun asking weird

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox Series X has begun asking weird: So I’ve owned the series X for 2 months nearly now and I’ve been having an absolute blast, clocked 400 hours and I’m loving every minute, however recently my console has started acting a bit...
  4. Xbox One X Screen darkened and has weird colors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Screen darkened and has weird colors: [img] When I turn my xbox, the screen is dark and the colors have changed for some reason. I tried turning it off, resetting it, turning off my TV, but nothing has worked. I never damaged the xbox...
  5. Xbox one audio has been weird lately (distorted audio)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one audio has been weird lately (distorted audio): Having a lot of problems recently A week ago all of my game audio sounded weird, I looked up what to do and it said to clear my MAC address. I did that and it worked fine. Then I joined a friends...
  6. Weird Letters. This has been happening to me many times over the past months and it was...

in XboX Insiders
    Weird Letters. This has been happening to me many times over the past months and it was...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Mister_Shadow [link] [comments]
  7. home button store has weird characters?

in XboX Insiders
    home button store has weird characters?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Caguno [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox one s has suddenly started to behave weirdly!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s has suddenly started to behave weirdly!!: Hi, Over the past week my kids console has become very frustrating, freezing mid game then making a constant buzzing noise for 5 seconds before exiting the game. The game concerned is Fifa19....
  9. Xbox has been acting weird, sometimes games and dashboard become unresponsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox has been acting weird, sometimes games and dashboard become unresponsive: Recently I noticed my xbox one x was acting weird. After playing Read Dead Redemption 2 for a few hours, the game started acting funny. I could still walk around, but I could not interact with...
  10. Xbox one s has weird graphical issues on the screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s has weird graphical issues on the screen.: So basically I had this weird issue last week where the screen became blue when I started up red dead redemption 2. I thought the game had glitched but I tried another game and the problem...