My VIP tokens

Discus and support My VIP tokens in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I have 2 digital tokens for my VIP tokens but my codes I received are not 25 characters only 14 characters please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Dolphinsfan1113, Jun 16, 2018.

1. My VIP tokens

I have 2 digital tokens for my VIP tokens but my codes I received are not 25 characters only 14 characters please help

:)

Dolphinsfan1113, Jun 16, 2018
  2. ebonovic
    ebonovic Guest
    VIP Items? Where are they?

So I purchased the limited edition. I entered the code, here on the website, and it stated successful. In the game, I got the message, welcoming me as a Forza Motorsport 5 VIP. However, my in games tokens are still at 100, not 1350 (which VIP was to get
    1250 in-game tokens). I also don't see the Forza Motorsport 5 VIP Car Pack... What am I missing?

ebonovic, Jun 16, 2018
  3. Stubs360
    Stubs360 Guest

Same problem here, download VIP and 24hours later no tokens!??

Stubs360, Jun 16, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

My VIP tokens

Smwutches, Jun 16, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

Apologies for the confusion. Here are the redemption instructions that should have been in your email:

To redeem your prize from a browser:

• Go to www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

• Enter your prepaid digital token

• Immediately use the virtual card to shop online, or choose a physical card that will be mailed directly to you.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

My VIP tokens

Hello,

Apologies for the confusion. Here are the redemption instructions that should have been in your email:

To redeem your prize from a browser:

• Go to www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

• Enter your prepaid digital token

• Immediately use the virtual card to shop online, or choose a physical card that will be mailed directly to you.
  7. Smwutches Win User

My VIP tokens

8. Stubs360 Win User

Same problem here, download VIP and 24hours later no tokens!??
  9. Merek-4D01146E-DF54- Win User

i have the same issue but I have input the codes and installed the VIP and Day one packs and nothing yet, no VIP status, tokens, badges, and the bonus XP
  10. CHORAS DEN Win User

car pac and vip purchased

thats why they give you 1200 tokens, so you can buy all the cars. The VIP cars, the Dayone Cars, you just wont get the Limited edition cars. Be aware that there are also issues with the VIP status, like myself, bought the 80$ LE on day one, I havent gotten
    the tokens or even have the cars for sale.
Thema:

My VIP tokens

1. My VIP tokens - Similar Threads - VIP tokens

2. FH4 Not available - photos, blueprints, auctions, liveries - VIP

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4 Not available - photos, blueprints, auctions, liveries - VIP: Dear community, please help me to get some clue about the situation. For two weeks suddenly I can't open Auction House, save photos, use custom blueprints and liveries. No one answers on...
  3. 地平线4 购买终极版但VIP和其他内容最近不显示[Translation-Horizon 4 Buy ultimate version but VIP and other...

in XBoX on Windows
    地平线4 购买终极版但VIP和其他内容最近不显示[Translation-Horizon 4 Buy ultimate version but VIP and other...: 已经购买地平线4的终极版,近期游戏内的VIP和其他内容均显示“卖场错误”,测试各种连接都正常,XBOX网络NAT正常,服务器连接正常,XBOX Live 正常 [Translation-The ultimate version of Horizon 4 has been purchased, the VIP and other content in the recent game are...
  4. 请问我买了极限竞速地平线3的vip,但是不能用,能不能退款

in XBoX on Windows
    请问我买了极限竞速地平线3的vip,但是不能用,能不能退款: 请问我买了极限竞速地平线3的dlc,就是vip,但是不能用,能不能退款? 68242e63-224e-4932-8627-f45f5a03e4a1
  5. Hit Clip Creator / VIP Requirements?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hit Clip Creator / VIP Requirements?: HI, I'm curious on what the requirements to get on the "Hit Clip Creator" or "VIP" tab are? My posts, for almost a whole month now have been getting 300-1000 likes, many shares and quite a bit of...
  6. Did not receive borderlands vip point a from purchase in sci fi September deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive borderlands vip point a from purchase in sci fi September deal: hello, i purchased a movie during the sci fi september deal on the microsoft store. As part of the promotion i was to receive 10k vip points for borderlands 3. To date i have not received those...
  7. Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code: I purchased a movie on the Microsoft Store on September 11th for that promotion with the Borderlands VIP program. I am supposed to get a diamond code emailed to my XBox message center, but to date...
  8. Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received: I have made 2 qualifying purchases and have yet to receive a code. It has been over 10 days as stated in the promotion. Yes i have verified the items qualified and the accounts are the same....
  9. Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion: Update: I tried the code many times over many days. For some reason this morning it just worked. Oh well. Not sure what the issue was, but glad it fixed itself. End Update I participated in...
  10. VIP vault token code problem

in XBoX Rewards
    VIP vault token code problem: bought a 10 and a 5 dollar token for prepaid visa and I got the email with the redeemable code. Only problem is that’s the code is 15 characters long and not the full 25. I feel ripped off. PLease...