My vizio v-series 2020 has Dolby vision, but wont enable game mode.

Discus and support My vizio v-series 2020 has Dolby vision, but wont enable game mode. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I updated the xbox for dolby vision gaming, destiny is running with dolby vision, but when I try to enable the gaming mode on my tv, it wont let me.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Appropriate-Lab-6797, Jun 1, 2021.

1. My vizio v-series 2020 has Dolby vision, but wont enable game mode.

So I updated the xbox for dolby vision gaming, destiny is running with dolby vision, but when I try to enable the gaming mode on my tv, it wont let me. Its unavailable to turn on. So the input lag wont let me enjoy this as its slow to response my controller movements.l. Any thoughts as to why I cant enable game mode on my vizio?

submitted by /u/Appropriate-Lab-6797
    [link] [comments]

/u/Appropriate-Lab-6797, Jun 1, 2021
  2. Notorious RAU Win User

Dolby Vision on my TV

Xbox has updated to a "low latency" version of dolby vision causing issues with most TV's. I have the same issue with my 2018 Vizio P Series.

Once Xbox/MSFT does another update for the Dolby Vision they currently have in use it should support more TV's. There is not garuntee that all TV's will be compatible with 4k Dolby Vision.

I'm extremely annoyed by this too as my new TV is not being used to its full potential.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnar...-microsoft-vizio-and-lg-respond/#230928544539
  3. Gonzo562 Win User

Xbox One X not working in 4k on Vizio TVs

I have the issue with my Vizio P Series Quantum PQ65-F1 TV. I hope the fix comes out soon. Can't believe Xbox would alienate OEMs with Dolby Vision. Poor planning Xbox!!!
  4. Deus ex Mox Win User

Dolby Vision - Blu-ray player app

Of course the Blu-Ray disks I'm using are UHD and have Dolby Vision.

Dolby Vision is enabled on Xbox One X settings, TV HDMI ports are in Enhanced mode (4:4:4 4K/UHD HDR 60Hz), and the TV test (that can be found inside Xbox menu) returns all green ticks for my Xbox-to-TV connection.

As said, Dolby Vision works with all streaming apps... but not when playing Blu-Ray UHD Dolby Vision disks.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

Will Dolby Vision support come to Xbox One X for 4K bluray discs?

6. IRB Win User

Dolby vision in the Netflix app

Hi

The Dolby Vision update has not be enabled yet (from my understanding) in the Skip Ahead build, but will be shortly.
Thema:

My vizio v-series 2020 has Dolby vision, but wont enable game mode.

1. My vizio v-series 2020 has Dolby vision, but wont enable game mode. - Similar Threads - vizio series 2020

2. Xbox Series X and Vizio Sound Bar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X and Vizio Sound Bar: I have an Xbox Series X, LG CX Oled, and a Vizio sound bar SB3651-f6. My problem is that when I leave the Xbox sitting idle for too long, it powers off the soundbar (or maybe it is power itself...
  3. Xbox series S vs Older Vizio m65-c1 4k UHD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S vs Older Vizio m65-c1 4k UHD: Good evening all, I finally got my hands on a Series S 2 weeks ago and have had nothing but problems. I have a 2015 Vizio M65-C1 4k Yada Yada. Supposedly supports 4k @ 60hz on hdmi 5. I have...
  4. Xbox Series X 4k issues with Vizio V405-G9

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X 4k issues with Vizio V405-G9: I have been playing in 4k on my series x on this tv for a while and then one day it just would not let me play in 4k anymore. I have no idea what the issue is. I have looked at countless videos on...
  5. Audio in netflix with turtle beach 700s gen2 with Dolby atmos on a vizio quantum m series

in XboX Insiders
    Audio in netflix with turtle beach 700s gen2 with Dolby atmos on a vizio quantum m series: submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE [link] [comments]
  6. Vizio TV no longer displaying content when 4K is selected on Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Vizio TV no longer displaying content when 4K is selected on Series X: Turned on xbox today and found that the Vizio M70-E3 isn't recognizing the content. Was able to hop on remote play and find out it was the 4K setting causing issues. Multiple reboots, settings...
  7. Xbox Series X not streaming 4K on Vizio MQ Series 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X not streaming 4K on Vizio MQ Series 7: Honestly I'm not sure if I should be trying to troubleshoot my Xbox or tv but I figured I would start here. I have Vizio Class M-Series Quantam LED 4K UHD tv and I've been able to stream movies in...
  8. Connecting series x, LG CX, and Vizio 5.1.2 Dolby Atmos

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting series x, LG CX, and Vizio 5.1.2 Dolby Atmos: Hi, I'm not sure how to go about hooking up the above 3 without sacrificing one of their features. If I hook up my series x to sounder and sounder to my LG CX, will I lose some of the features...
  9. Xbox One S Sound Not Working Through New VIZIO V Series TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Sound Not Working Through New VIZIO V Series TV: I've searched the internet day and night in hopes to find the answer to this problem and it seems to be a heavily recurring one which is quite frustrating. My xbox one s, which I have had for...
  10. Vizio 4k UHD D Series 50" Xbox One X Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vizio 4k UHD D Series 50" Xbox One X Issue: Hello all, I am brand new to the Xbox One X. I have been playing with the original Xbox One for years and years but I decided to upgrade my Xbox to the One X and my TV from a 65inch Samsung LED...