My Voice keeps dropping.

Discus and support My Voice keeps dropping. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey I'm hoping somone can help me out. When I'm playing a game online. Or when I'm just in a party all of a sudden people won't be able to hear me. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by leaffan06, Feb 15, 2014.

1. leaffan06
    leaffan06 Guest

My Voice keeps dropping.

Hey I'm hoping somone can help me out. When I'm playing a game online. Or when I'm just in a party all of a sudden people won't be able to hear me. I have updated my Router, I've changed controllers, I've changed headsets, I've done everything I can think
    of. Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this to happen?

:)

leaffan06, Feb 15, 2014
  2. update failed 12/06/12

It keeps dropping my connections constantly and it keeps dropping out when ever I try to run ANYTHING even stuff thats supposedly not effected

GENTLEMENofLULZ, Feb 15, 2014
  3. Microsoft Bingo keeps dropping connection to server; even drops off computer

Please tell me why Microsoft Bingo keeps losing connection to the server. OR it keeps dropping off my screen?

CloakingTomb3, Feb 15, 2014
  4. My Voice keeps dropping.

Are you a soft speaker? I tend to speak in low volumes so sometimes my friends can't always hear me. What kind of mic are you using? Maybe an upgrade to a more powerful one is needed?

Also, when you have your mic connected, is your controller connected to the plan n' charge cable to the xbox? If so, it might cause problems for voice as my friends have dealt with such problems before.

Dr Black Bones, Feb 16, 2014
  5. Dr Black Bones Win User

My Voice keeps dropping.

Are you a soft speaker? I tend to speak in low volumes so sometimes my friends can't always hear me. What kind of mic are you using? Maybe an upgrade to a more powerful one is needed?

Also, when you have your mic connected, is your controller connected to the plan n' charge cable to the xbox? If so, it might cause problems for voice as my friends have dealt with such problems before.
  6. GENTLEMENofLULZ Win User

update failed 12/06/12

It keeps dropping my connections constantly and it keeps dropping out when ever I try to run ANYTHING even stuff thats supposedly not effected
  7. esmac9 Win User

XBox360 Wireless Adapter drops connection to wireless router, but not hardwired.

My Xbox keep dropping connection
  8. Jasperrdm Win User

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Discussion Thread

Watched the first 4 on my pc then the TV. All the, have sound issues. Voices volume drops unexpectly etc. I be skipping the dvd release.
  9. DigitalAssassin Win User

Xbox One New Price - $499

Price drop and removal of Kinect is such great news! My Kinect *** itself so I probably won't be replacing it as I don't see the convenience in the voice commands.
Thema:

My Voice keeps dropping.

1. My Voice keeps dropping. - Similar Threads - Voice keeps dropping

2. Voice Preview is Gone?

in XboX Insiders
    Voice Preview is Gone?: So, I got that 3gb update this morning and my Voice Preview is gone and I can't hear myself at all. I've tried different Headsets, and nothing works which is very annoying. So yet again one thing...
  3. Xbox One and Voice Communication / Chatting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One and Voice Communication / Chatting: Hey all, looking for some help with my Xbox Ones. My son and I both have our own consoles, in the same house connected over the same Wifi Network. We can play multiplayer games together no worries...
  4. Can't Hear Voice Chat Through TV Speakers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Hear Voice Chat Through TV Speakers: I haven't able to hear anyone since last year I've tried changing setting's i don't use the Headset much i still like to hear my team. Any tips on how to fix this?...
  5. Turning off voice commands completely

in XBoX Accessibility
    Turning off voice commands completely: People might say im paranoid, whatever i would just like to know how to completely turn off any and all voice commands. I dont play online so dont need mic. 4607ab2f-4f5c-4223-b9a0-36cabacc0c96
  6. xbox voice search microsoft edge

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox voice search microsoft edge: after this last update 8/23/19 i cant voice search on microsoft edge is this just me or everyone ? 72abdd31-08e5-466b-8b1d-7f8b7389f362
  7. Sharing Clips with Recorded Voices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Clips with Recorded Voices: I was wondering if anyone has experienced issues trying to share game clips they have edited with recorded voices? I have tried on multiple occasions to share game clips captured on console that I...
  8. Xbox User Voice

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox User Voice: Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I want to submit an idea to the Xbox User Voice on Reddit. (I'm doing this on my tablet.) The thing is, I don't seem to be able to post it. I have...
  9. Keep the Kinect It is great for voice commands and recognitions. It's early but having it ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep the Kinect It is great for voice commands and recognitions. It's early but having it ...: The Kinect is a good innovation to the Xbox One. Keeping it for voice commands and recognition should not go away. If the further brings some games to become virtual use. How about us getting some...
  10. My Xbox360 keeps telling me to contact xbox when trying to open voice messages or accept party ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 keeps telling me to contact xbox when trying to open voice messages or accept party ...: This problem has only begun today and i have no clue of its cause. i have tried changing privacy setting like the support forums have told me but nothing seems to be working....