My Voice keeps dropping.

Discus and support My Voice keeps dropping. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey I'm hoping somone can help me out. When I'm playing a game online. Or when I'm just in a party all of a sudden people won't be able to hear me. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by leaffan06, Feb 15, 2014.

1. leaffan06
    leaffan06 Guest

My Voice keeps dropping.

Hey I'm hoping somone can help me out. When I'm playing a game online. Or when I'm just in a party all of a sudden people won't be able to hear me. I have updated my Router, I've changed controllers, I've changed headsets, I've done everything I can think
    of. Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this to happen?

:)

leaffan06, Feb 15, 2014
  2. update failed 12/06/12

It keeps dropping my connections constantly and it keeps dropping out when ever I try to run ANYTHING even stuff thats supposedly not effected

GENTLEMENofLULZ, Feb 15, 2014
  3. Microsoft Bingo keeps dropping connection to server; even drops off computer

Please tell me why Microsoft Bingo keeps losing connection to the server. OR it keeps dropping off my screen?

CloakingTomb3, Feb 15, 2014
  4. My Voice keeps dropping.

Are you a soft speaker? I tend to speak in low volumes so sometimes my friends can't always hear me. What kind of mic are you using? Maybe an upgrade to a more powerful one is needed?

Also, when you have your mic connected, is your controller connected to the plan n' charge cable to the xbox? If so, it might cause problems for voice as my friends have dealt with such problems before.

Dr Black Bones, Feb 16, 2014
  5. Dr Black Bones Win User

My Voice keeps dropping.

Are you a soft speaker? I tend to speak in low volumes so sometimes my friends can't always hear me. What kind of mic are you using? Maybe an upgrade to a more powerful one is needed?

Also, when you have your mic connected, is your controller connected to the plan n' charge cable to the xbox? If so, it might cause problems for voice as my friends have dealt with such problems before.
  6. GENTLEMENofLULZ Win User

update failed 12/06/12

It keeps dropping my connections constantly and it keeps dropping out when ever I try to run ANYTHING even stuff thats supposedly not effected
  7. esmac9 Win User

XBox360 Wireless Adapter drops connection to wireless router, but not hardwired.

My Xbox keep dropping connection
  8. Jasperrdm Win User

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Discussion Thread

Watched the first 4 on my pc then the TV. All the, have sound issues. Voices volume drops unexpectly etc. I be skipping the dvd release.
  9. DigitalAssassin Win User

Xbox One New Price - $499

Price drop and removal of Kinect is such great news! My Kinect *** itself so I probably won't be replacing it as I don't see the convenience in the voice commands.
Thema:

My Voice keeps dropping.

1. My Voice keeps dropping. - Similar Threads - Voice keeps dropping

2. How can I get Voice Chat only in headphones on ATMOS Home Theater setup?

in XboX Insiders
    How can I get Voice Chat only in headphones on ATMOS Home Theater setup?: Home Theater ATMOS and Chat??? I have a new 7.2.2 ATMOS home theater setup.... playing COD is unbelievable with the SVS subwoofer.... but..... I like playing 2x2 and chatting is a big deal. When...
  3. Voice Assistant settings being disabled after updates

in XboX Insiders
    Voice Assistant settings being disabled after updates: I went on a business trip last week and was using console streaming to test out the connection at 2000+ Km away, everything went smoothly at the time being. but since last saturday i was unable to...
  4. I started a voice chat and my (ios) app crashed (i have deleted and reinstalled it)

in XBoX on Mobile
    I started a voice chat and my (ios) app crashed (i have deleted and reinstalled it): So I was playing Minecraft and wanted to chat with a freind so i started a voice chat. My app crashed to the homescreen so I deleted the app reinstaled the app and logged in it still crashed?!...
  5. Help with Fortnite Error "console only voice chat"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Fortnite Error "console only voice chat": When I am in a two-person party, both of us playing on xbox, both in fortnite, and trying to voice chat between us (we are in the same party) and my chat setting is for Party chat, I get an error...
  6. Voice chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    Voice chat: Hi all, i’m currently having issues with my voice party chat, i can join or set up a party with all my friends and can clearly hear them but i’ve one friend that unable to talk to. my privacy...
  7. Huge voice chat problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Huge voice chat problem: Hello, I've had this problem since 2 months. It happens only when I'm not in an xbox group but in an epic group. In an xbox group everything works fine but as soon as i have to go to epic group I...
  8. How long does a message and voice chat ban last

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does a message and voice chat ban last: I was trying to play gta but another player [mod removed] kept killing me it got to the point where i couldn't do anything because he wouldn't leave me alone since there is no way to report...
  9. Keep the Kinect It is great for voice commands and recognitions. It's early but having it ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep the Kinect It is great for voice commands and recognitions. It's early but having it ...: The Kinect is a good innovation to the Xbox One. Keeping it for voice commands and recognition should not go away. If the further brings some games to become virtual use. How about us getting some...
  10. My Xbox360 keeps telling me to contact xbox when trying to open voice messages or accept party ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 keeps telling me to contact xbox when trying to open voice messages or accept party ...: This problem has only begun today and i have no clue of its cause. i have tried changing privacy setting like the support forums have told me but nothing seems to be working....