My Voice keeps dropping.

Discus and support My Voice keeps dropping. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey I'm hoping somone can help me out. When I'm playing a game online. Or when I'm just in a party all of a sudden people won't be able to hear me. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by leaffan06, Feb 15, 2014.

1. leaffan06
    leaffan06 Guest

My Voice keeps dropping.

Hey I'm hoping somone can help me out. When I'm playing a game online. Or when I'm just in a party all of a sudden people won't be able to hear me. I have updated my Router, I've changed controllers, I've changed headsets, I've done everything I can think
    of. Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this to happen?

:)

leaffan06, Feb 15, 2014
  2. update failed 12/06/12

It keeps dropping my connections constantly and it keeps dropping out when ever I try to run ANYTHING even stuff thats supposedly not effected

GENTLEMENofLULZ, Feb 15, 2014
  3. Microsoft Bingo keeps dropping connection to server; even drops off computer

Please tell me why Microsoft Bingo keeps losing connection to the server. OR it keeps dropping off my screen?

CloakingTomb3, Feb 15, 2014
  4. My Voice keeps dropping.

Are you a soft speaker? I tend to speak in low volumes so sometimes my friends can't always hear me. What kind of mic are you using? Maybe an upgrade to a more powerful one is needed?

Also, when you have your mic connected, is your controller connected to the plan n' charge cable to the xbox? If so, it might cause problems for voice as my friends have dealt with such problems before.

Dr Black Bones, Feb 16, 2014
  5. Dr Black Bones Win User

My Voice keeps dropping.

Are you a soft speaker? I tend to speak in low volumes so sometimes my friends can't always hear me. What kind of mic are you using? Maybe an upgrade to a more powerful one is needed?

Also, when you have your mic connected, is your controller connected to the plan n' charge cable to the xbox? If so, it might cause problems for voice as my friends have dealt with such problems before.
  6. GENTLEMENofLULZ Win User

update failed 12/06/12

It keeps dropping my connections constantly and it keeps dropping out when ever I try to run ANYTHING even stuff thats supposedly not effected
  7. esmac9 Win User

XBox360 Wireless Adapter drops connection to wireless router, but not hardwired.

My Xbox keep dropping connection
  8. Jasperrdm Win User

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Discussion Thread

Watched the first 4 on my pc then the TV. All the, have sound issues. Voices volume drops unexpectly etc. I be skipping the dvd release.
  9. DigitalAssassin Win User

Xbox One New Price - $499

Price drop and removal of Kinect is such great news! My Kinect *** itself so I probably won't be replacing it as I don't see the convenience in the voice commands.
Thema:

My Voice keeps dropping.

1. My Voice keeps dropping. - Similar Threads - Voice keeps dropping

2. Voice chat issue in Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Voice chat issue in Sea of Thieves: I'm having this issue, where no one can hear me in voice chat, and either can I hear them. The only person I can hear is my friend. c2b5d198-d3ae-4caf-a152-5559799ccbd1
  3. How to turn off the voice commentary on a movie on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off the voice commentary on a movie on Xbox 360: I just bought the spiderman homecoming movie and there is a commentary which im assuming it’s for the visually impaired. How do i turn it off? 5138dd82-ba12-433d-8cb1-3c8a5858b854
  4. Problem with the Voice Chat in my account Guest

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the Voice Chat in my account Guest: Hello, good morning, I have a question, could you help me? I would like to know if it is possible to do voice chat in my xbox account but as a guest in Fortnite juice....
  5. Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...: Hi, I would like to know why doesnt the Xbox One/Xbox One X capture your in game chat voice in the "record that" option when quickly capturing it by hitting the middle button? Why doesnt the Xbox...
  6. Narrator/voice over on xbox 360 movies

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator/voice over on xbox 360 movies: Hi guys just wondering if anyone knows how to turn off the voice over/Narrator describing eveything that goes on in the movies i try and watch on my xbox 360 movies/tv?...
  7. Incoming voice issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incoming voice issues: I have been having major issues with chat of all kinds in the last week. It doesnt matter if im in a party not in a party, hosting or not hosting. Incoming voice audio is muted on the headset...
  8. Recording voice and my face over my gameplay in real time with kinect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recording voice and my face over my gameplay in real time with kinect: I have my xbox since the beggining of our days and I love it to death. I just dont get why you cant use kinect to recor voice and video of me over gameplay in real time. What did you do wrong...
  9. Keep the Kinect It is great for voice commands and recognitions. It's early but having it ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep the Kinect It is great for voice commands and recognitions. It's early but having it ...: The Kinect is a good innovation to the Xbox One. Keeping it for voice commands and recognition should not go away. If the further brings some games to become virtual use. How about us getting some...
  10. My Xbox360 keeps telling me to contact xbox when trying to open voice messages or accept party ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 keeps telling me to contact xbox when trying to open voice messages or accept party ...: This problem has only begun today and i have no clue of its cause. i have tried changing privacy setting like the support forums have told me but nothing seems to be working....