My voice won't record via headset when capturing from console on laptop; headset microphone...

Discus and support My voice won't record via headset when capturing from console on laptop; headset microphone... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to capture video from xbox one on my laptop. Using a headset to the controller, playing on xbox, recording on laptap. My voice from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ETHANPLAYS0321, Sep 24, 2019.

1. My voice won't record via headset when capturing from console on laptop; headset microphone...

I'm trying to capture video from xbox one on my laptop. Using a headset to the controller, playing on xbox, recording on laptap. My voice from microphone/headset is not recording. The same headset at the same time works no problem when talking in
    party. The audio that is recorded in addition to the game sounds is all external audio that the laptop picks up (background noise). I've tried many setting variations. How can I get my voice to record?

:)

ETHANPLAYS0321, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

My voice won't record via headset when capturing from console on laptop; headset microphone...

1. My voice won't record via headset when capturing from console on laptop; headset microphone... - Similar Threads - voice won't record

2. Xbox LIVE headset - My voice won't work, but all other audio does.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE headset - My voice won't work, but all other audio does.: This is an odd problem I haven't had before. My headset (Astro A10's) still sends audio through the earpieces, however it won't send my voice at all. My mic won't flare and nobody can hear me....
  3. Friends twitch stream won't let me record my voice after preview update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends twitch stream won't let me record my voice after preview update: So I downloaded the latest preview program and rejoined my friend who is streaming party and everyone else's voice is being recorded but mine. There is no box to check or anything. Someone please...
  4. Netflix Voice Command Menu Bar won't go away

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix Voice Command Menu Bar won't go away: For some reason, the voice command bar - that transparent bar that pops up on the bottom of Netflix to pause, rewind, etc. - keeps popping up on the bottom of my tv while I am watching a show. I...
  5. Headsets won't pick up my voice but can hear.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headsets won't pick up my voice but can hear.: Hello I'm having a problem with my headset and controller. For the past two months I had to use Skype or kinect to speak to my freinds, as xbox party just doesn't pick up my voice but I can hear...
  6. Full videos won't upload to YouTube if I add voice over through Upload Studio.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Full videos won't upload to YouTube if I add voice over through Upload Studio.: Sometimes when I try to upload a video to YouTube from my Xbox One, the whole video won't be uploaded. Let's say the video is 13 minutes long, only 8 minutes of it will be uploaded. It seems to...
  7. My Xbox One Headset won't pick up my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Headset won't pick up my voice: Not sure what is going on here. Was middle of a conversation with a friend and my mic literally just stops picking up my voice completely. I can still hear everybody, my mic is completely...
  8. My mic plays sounds and the voices of other players but it won't pick up my voice - Xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic plays sounds and the voices of other players but it won't pick up my voice - Xbox ...: When I enter parties or I'm in game chat, my mic plays sound and the voices of other players but when I talk it doesn't pick up my voice. I've tried switching controllers but i have the same...
  9. Kinect Issue: Kinect Won't Detect Voice in Party or Private Chat Though Xbox Hears Me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect Issue: Kinect Won't Detect Voice in Party or Private Chat Though Xbox Hears Me: When I join a party or private chat and try to speak the Kinect doesn't detect my voice. My priviledges are okay, and my Kinect isn't muted. When I sign in as my brother I can talk. Can someone...
  10. Headset: Can hear friends, but mic won't detect my voice. Tried 2 headsets. Kinect mic ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset: Can hear friends, but mic won't detect my voice. Tried 2 headsets. Kinect mic ...: This is something they should have fixed long ago, thanks for costing me more money microsoft that's two mics of mine that don't work because they didn't fix something that they easily could have....