my warzone is not working

Discus and support my warzone is not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can you guys fixing my warzone because it is not working an we need you guys to fix now 437a77f9-b8fa-4a5a-838a-52152e75431d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidKendrick2, May 4, 2021 at 11:12 AM.

1. my warzone is not working

can you guys fixing my warzone because it is not working an we need you guys to fix now

:)

DavidKendrick2, May 4, 2021 at 11:12 AM
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello DavidKendrick2, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

If you are still having the same issue, it’s possible that the local save for the game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.
    First, delete the local save:
    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller.
    2. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.
    After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live.
    Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. NEVER_FEAR Win User

Self Isolation plans

I am working my way through ORI and playing Warzone.
  4. XavierMas Win User

Modern warfare, own full game, but only lets me play warzone, with content installed

Same issue for me, Bought the disc, uninstalled warzone, installed disc and dlcs, still wont allow me to play multiplayer. Warzone works fine tho.
  5. TebiFongho Win User

Kinect on Modern Warfare multiplayer not working

My kinect works on party and on nba 2k and my setting say i can chat usong kinect and stuff, it just doesnt work on call of duty warzone now. It worked before but now it doesnt
  6. AridLizard Win User

New console, how do I redownload a game? Same account.

try starting Warzone then on the main screen change to Campaign or Online.

if that doesn't work, you may need to uninstall Warzone then insert the disc to see if it will install the full game that way
Thema:

1. my warzone is not working - Similar Threads - warzone working

2. Warzone isn't working ......................

in XboX Insiders
    Warzone isn't working ......................: Does anyone else have an issue where it says "unable to access online services"? My friend who's not an insider can play warzone. And for me another game, warframe, can play multiplayer fine. But...
  3. Kinect microphone not working for game chat warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect microphone not working for game chat warzone: My kinect Microphone works in party chat in war zone and modern warfare but not in game chat. Does modern warfare not support game chat with kinect microphone? 0415ff93-8f12-4faf-b294-e57a999ceb17
  4. warzone not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    warzone not working: can i uninstall warzone and not lose my stuff. 76b3dce5-1811-4d6c-8e29-fd7229d3756a
  5. My mic doesn't work in warzone but works fine on ever other game???

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic doesn't work in warzone but works fine on ever other game???: My mic doesn't work on warzone only. Any thoughts?? ca7355a3-0e10-4349-8bfa-d7c7ff424df8
  6. Xbox warzone chat not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox warzone chat not working: On warzone for xbox one, my chat isnt working. I can speak to my friends and they can hear me but i cant hear them. They are not muted and the headset is properly plugged in. all pivacry settings...
  7. Call of Duty - Warzone - stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty - Warzone - stopped working: Hi, been playing COD Warzone for a while - it has now stopped working - checked my Activision Account and OK. I can log into my account but I can't load the game. I've tried contacting Activision...
  8. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare not working after Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare not working after Warzone: I have the disk version of Cod Modern Warfare, and eversince warzone was added I can no longer get access to campaign, multiplayer, or co-op. When I put thedisk in my xbox it will read it and auto...
  9. i'm at work and trying to download Modern Warfare Warzone on my home xbox one x so it's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i'm at work and trying to download Modern Warfare Warzone on my home xbox one x so it's...: Can someone please help with how i can do this. I've been searching on the xbox app and xbox.com for ways to do this and can't find anything. The website is anything but helpful. Hoping a real...
  10. Halo 5 Warzone Req Pack Never Worked

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 5 Warzone Req Pack Never Worked: Purchased an Xbox One Halo 5 Bundle which came with the Halo 5 Warzone Req pack in December of 2015. This pack has never downloaded to the account. Contacted MS support (case ID #1362552706) and...