My wife's microsoft and xbox account are linked to an unknown email and her old one says it...

Discus and support My wife's microsoft and xbox account are linked to an unknown email and her old one says it... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My wife's microsoft and xbox account are linked to an unknown email and we don't know the password we think it got hacked and now her old email when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrentRollins1, Nov 25, 2020.

1. My wife's microsoft and xbox account are linked to an unknown email and her old one says it...

My wife's microsoft and xbox account are linked to an unknown email and we don't know the password we think it got hacked and now her old email when she tries to log in says it doesn't exist

:)

BrentRollins1, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Guerrero Ultimo Win User

Plants Vs Zombies GW2 open beta

I have tried the beta a little. Seemed like it would be fun with friends.

Just to update my issues with EA and my wife's account I was able to final change the emails associated with the accounts. She called back to get her Live account linked to the correct account. Now, none of the EA/Origin accounts work. And they say call
    MS to be sure her gmail is the email linked to her MS account. It is because that is the account she uses to sign in with.
  3. shapiMS Win User

How to change email address on Xbox account

When I signed up for an Xbox account many years ago for my son, I used my wife's yahoo email address for the Microsoft account and it also uses her Microsoft password. She would prefer that her Microsoft account is not used for Xbox and therefore neither
    is her yahoo email and Microsoft password.

Whatever accomplishes this end will do!

Thanks for offering to help as troubleshooting this on our own has proven more difficult than expected.
  4. sad doodle Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?

I forgot I used my email from my brothers microsoft account, so when I went to link mine it connected to his account, I removed my email and created a new microsoft account for myself and when I tried to link it (I assumed since it was the same email it
    would have to follow my new microsoft account) but to no avail, now I'm screwed lol
  5. Cautious Kate Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls
  6. Dickie66uk Win User

FRUSTRATED!! Closing my Account

Don't you know! once you agree to a Microsoft account they will own you for life!! I have an old MS account that I could never cancel and haven't used for years but still get an email telling me I have 0 MS points! Ive now accidently accepted another MS
    account when I tried to link my PC to Xbox, now my PC is linked using an unknown profile!!

PLEASE MICROSOFT JUST BLOODY WELL ADD A BIG BUTTON ON THE MY ACCOUNT PAGE THAT SAYS CLICK HERE TO CANCEL YOUR ACOUNT...... its that simple!!!
Thema:

My wife's microsoft and xbox account are linked to an unknown email and her old one says it...

1. My wife's microsoft and xbox account are linked to an unknown email and her old one says it... - Similar Threads - wife's microsoft account

2. My wife cannot add my friend, unmute or unblock him. The same goes for him

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wife cannot add my friend, unmute or unblock him. The same goes for him: We have been having this problem for a while and I have called Xbox support a couple times and tried using the online help but nothing has worked. Long story short my best friend and wife cannot...
  3. Changing GPU from wife's GT to mine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing GPU from wife's GT to mine?: Right, so that might sound strange but when we moved to the current-gen consoles, I was a PlayStation player and she was Xbox. I have seen the light and now mainly play on the Xbox, while my wife...
  4. Gold sharing not working as wife cant join a party.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold sharing not working as wife cant join a party.: Hey all right so we have 1 Xbox one and 1 Xbox one X now the old one was always set as my home xbox so my wife could join party's and play games and so on using my gold and it worked fine....
  5. My wife's Xbox one is set as my home Xbox, but she doesn't not have Xbox gold on her Xbox....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wife's Xbox one is set as my home Xbox, but she doesn't not have Xbox gold on her Xbox....: My wife's Xbox one is set as my home Xbox, but she doesn't not have Xbox gold on her Xbox... Can anyone tell me why?? * Original title: Help * Moved from Edge/other issues/Android...
  6. minecraft connection issues with my wife

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft connection issues with my wife: so my wife and i both have minecraft and we have been trying to connect to each others world but cannot do so because it tells me i have an outdated server. her version is 1.12.101.70 and my...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the...: Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the same time as a challenge to each other. We really enjoyed that. Now it will not let us play the same game...