My wifi doesn't work

Discus and support My wifi doesn't work in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I have a concern on my Xbox one about the wifi...I can not connect to the internet only connected via router, none of the list of wifis pop up.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by oclen2019, Jul 2, 2019.

1. oclen2019
    oclen2019 Guest

My wifi doesn't work

Hello I have a concern on my Xbox one about the wifi...I can not connect to the internet only connected via router, none of the list of wifis pop up. And when I click the tab to check my connection it says i'm all good and
    connected to the internet but i'm not that's the issue. i have tried to restart it multiple times which didn't work so I turned to resetting it. When I reset it, the usual screen popped up where you have to set it up. When I got to the network topic, it said
    that I was already connected so I pressed continue. It then brought me to the update topic screen. It said that there was a problem with the update and I had to either try again, check the network connection, or turn off the xbox. I did all of those options
    and nothing worked. When I clicked on try again and turn off the xbox it just brought me back to the error screen and when I went to check the internet connection, it did the same thing where none of the list of wifis popped up. Is there any way this is the
    issue with the wifi card inside the console?? i'm not sure what to do on this so if someone could help me that would be very much appreciated My wifi doesn't work :(

:)

oclen2019, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

My wifi doesn't work

1. My wifi doesn't work - Similar Threads - wifi doesn't

2. meu xbox one s nao quer conectar no meu wifi [My Xbox One s doesn't want to connect on my WiFi ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    meu xbox one s nao quer conectar no meu wifi [My Xbox One s doesn't want to connect on my WiFi ...: meu xbox one s nao quer conectar no meu wifi o que devo fazer comprei ele faz apenas dois dias liguei no primeiro dia funcionou normalmente depois nao conectou mais no meu wifi [Translate - My...
  3. Xbox One doesn't connect to DHCP Server on shared Wifi connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One doesn't connect to DHCP Server on shared Wifi connection: I have a Wifi connection with my laptop that I share with my Xbox One using an ethernet cable. Now my Xbox One shows me the error: "Can't Connect to your DHCP Server". How do I fix this?...
  4. Xbox One doesn't connect to DHCP Server on shared Wifi connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One doesn't connect to DHCP Server on shared Wifi connection: I have a Wifi connection with my laptop that I share with my Xbox One using an ethernet cable. Now my Xbox One shows me the error: "Can't Connect to your DHCP Server". How do I fix this?...
  5. Connection wifi doesn't detect anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection wifi doesn't detect anything: Hi everyone, i have been playing on my xbox one since 2 mounths now, connected in internet with my share data wifi, but now when i want to connect, it doesnt show any wifi, can someone explain...
  6. My Xbox one x scorpio WiFi doesn't work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one x scorpio WiFi doesn't work.: I just got the new Xbox one x yesterday and tried to install my account. WiFi are first said I connect everything good. Tried to get in my account and it wouldn't let me. It kept on giving me...
  7. Xbox One Doesn't Connect to Wifi After Startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Doesn't Connect to Wifi After Startup: Hey Everyone, I'm having an issue with my new Xbox One S console ( only had it for a week ). Everything seemed to be working well until the last few days. I've noticed that when the X1 starts...
  8. Xbox One doesn't connect to WiFi, thus also LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One doesn't connect to WiFi, thus also LIVE: This is all after I brought the Xbox to my dad's house, changed the sign in preferences so that I had to enter my account password in order to use Live [I don't trust my stepmother, ha], and...
  9. Xbox says connection is fine, but wifi doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox says connection is fine, but wifi doesn't work: So I noticed this yesterday. My Xbox says that I'm connected to the network and the multiplayer test and the connection test both say that everything's working. The problem is, it's acting as if...
  10. Says connected to wifi yet doesn't let me get to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says connected to wifi yet doesn't let me get to Xbox live: My wifi works for every other device connected (laptops,iPad,phones) but my Xbox wont connect to it. I was just playing last night and I've had the same internet and wifi setup for the last 8...