My wired headphones randomly disconnecting, or is it my controller??

Discus and support My wired headphones randomly disconnecting, or is it my controller?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Just started 2 days ago, never had a problem with my headphones until now. So basically, my audio works fine, then the audio gets muted or i can’t hear... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Skyyy_07, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Skyyy_07
    Skyyy_07 Guest

Just started 2 days ago, never had a problem with my headphones until now. So basically, my audio works fine, then the audio gets muted or i can’t hear it for like 15 seconds... then it gets reconnected. Not sure if its the controller, the xbox, or the
    headset...? Any suggestions on what to do? Idk if i can buy another pair of headphones or controller...

:)

Skyyy_07, Apr 19, 2020
  2. Skyyy_07 Win User

Thanks for the help guys! It worked
  3. MichaelLucas18 Win User

If that doesnt work for you please try disconnecting your controller all together and then reconnect it to your Xbox. Then try and plug in the headset.
  4. ultragaming2333 Win User

Start off with this

1. Go to settings

2. Go to devices and streaming

3. Go to accessories

4. click on ...

5. Click on firmware version

6. It should start updating which should take just a few minutes
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey Skyyy_07,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day
    Skyyy_07!
  6. Shadowskill08 Win User

Headphones won’t stay connected

Is this a wired or wireless headset? Headphones will typically be packaged with a manual for troubleshooting disconnection.
Thema:

1. My wired headphones randomly disconnecting, or is it my controller?? - Similar Threads - wired headphones randomly

2. Download speeds on wired connection...

in XboX Insiders
    Download speeds on wired connection...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hollowed92 [link] [comments]
  3. Wired Controller doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Controller doesn't work: On my Wired controller (Xbox) it WILL NOT turn on and does not activate or do anything. I have a working cable and I think my controller is the issue, I can take out the cable from my controller....
  4. Wired Controller Won't work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wired Controller Won't work.: On my Wired controller (Xbox) it WILL NOT turn on and does not activate or do anything. I have a working cable and I think my controller is the issue, I can take out the cable from my controller....
  5. Wired Internet Connection Issue(Omega Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Wired Internet Connection Issue(Omega Ring): I had a Wired Internet connection set up on my xbox, but recently it turned off on me when a massive thunderstorm happened at my place. The xbox is fine but my Wired connection is not working. It...
  6. Xbox One - Won’t connect to wifi - will only via wired connection

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One - Won’t connect to wifi - will only via wired connection: Hi all, Im really hoping for some help. A couple of weeks ago my xbox one suddenly stopped connecting to wifi. I just turned it on and it said no connection. I went to network connection and its...
  7. No Support for Hyperkin Duke Wired Controller which was bought in the official Microsoft /...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Support for Hyperkin Duke Wired Controller which was bought in the official Microsoft /...: Hi folks, I hope everybody is doing fine ? :) I bought a Hyperkin Duke Wired (green) controller on my german Xbox on Sept. the 23rd. 2019. Now its left stick is faulty (stickdrift). Nobody...
  8. Cannot connect my wired earphones via jack on controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect my wired earphones via jack on controller: i cannot connect my earphone via the headphone jack when controller is through Bluetooth I can seem to find it and use it on the taskbar where speakers/headphones are only when I use a micro usb...
  9. Headphones on wired controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headphones on wired controller: Hi so i am using an Xbox one wired controller and for some reason it stopped registering my Xbox headphones, i looked up a way to fix it, but no one can tell me anything on it, how do I fix it?...
  10. Wired Headphone issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Headphone issues: I use a wired mic, and I can hear myself through Mic monitering, but the party chat doesnt hear me. How do I fix this? a437f9f5-fe14-4d73-b370-3ecd0e1a21da