My wish: A NEW "Midtown Madness" Game for the Xbox One

Discus and support My wish: A NEW "Midtown Madness" Game for the Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, who remember the game Midtown Madness for the Xbox?..... No MM4 for the 360, but in the feature for the XBOX ONE ??? Please Microsoft, DO IT... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EYE OF EVO, Jun 2, 2014.

1. EYE OF EVO
    EYE OF EVO Guest

Hi there, who remember the game Midtown Madness for the Xbox?..... No MM4 for the 360, but in the feature for the XBOX ONE ???

Please Microsoft, DO IT > MIDTOWN MADNESS 4 !!! My wish: A NEW "Midtown Madness" Game for the Xbox One :)

:)

EYE OF EVO, Jun 2, 2014
  2. Midtown Madness 4 so wish thay make it

So wish they would make a Midtown Madness 4 as the 3 one was so good fun online.

McLaren-6662DC64-99B2-41FA-818E-262A172B2B03, Jun 2, 2014
  3. RicJamesBcth
    RicJamesBcth Guest
    MIDTOWN MADNESS 4 XBOX ONE!!!!

A new Midtown Madness Xbox One version needs to be made. Most fun I can remember on the 1st Xbox. Could easily have Turn10 or Playground Games do it. Imagine Midtown Madness with Forza graphics running at 60 FPS= FREAKING SWEET!!!! M$, Phil anyone
    please make this happen.

RicJamesBcth, Jun 2, 2014
  4. MakeTacosN0tWar Win User

How do I update xbox 360 to play original xbox games

i wish they would add Midtown Madness 3 and star wars jedi outcast 2 on xbox 360 cause they are my favorite
  5. RicJamesBcth Win User

Can we tweet Phil Spencer @XboxP3 for a Phantom Dust sequel

A new Midtown Madness Xbox One version needs to be made. Most fun I can remember on the 1st Xbox. Could easily have Turn10 or Playground Games do it. Imagine Midtown Madness with Forza graphics running at 60 FPS= FREAKING SWEET!!!! M$, Phil anyone please
    make this happen.
  6. ADGREYX Win User

MIDTOWN MADNESS 4 XBOX ONE!!!!

A new Midtown Madness would be great!
  7. orion796 Win User

Midtown Madness 4 so wish thay make it

i wish they would bring midtown madness 3 to the xbox 360..so i can play capture the rabbit online or whatever it was called,what fun that was...games are too serious now.
  8. LoftyBee Win User

Midtown Madness 4 so wish thay make it

Midtown Madness games were fantastic, would love to see them on the 360!
Thema:

1. My wish: A NEW "Midtown Madness" Game for the Xbox One - Similar Threads - wish Midtown Madness

2. Does anyone else wish we could make a Design Lab Elite Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else wish we could make a Design Lab Elite Controller?: That would be pretty cool. b3b5554d-3f55-4192-8933-1499637ddeb4
  3. Cannot view my wish list.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot view my wish list.: Greetings! Need help with one annoying problem. When I open my wish list I can only see this: Try that again. We can't show you this wish list at the moment. cV: 0IatNN6i8ki3iexj.0.4.0 Could...
  4. Xbox Insiders: Changes made to auto-play settings for videos in the Store. If you wish to...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders: Changes made to auto-play settings for videos in the Store. If you wish to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  5. More than 65 items in a wish list?

in XboX Insiders
    More than 65 items in a wish list?: I don't want a limit. I need hundreds if possible. I buy lots of games. Thanks. submitted by /u/grabacontroller [link] [comments]
  6. Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products...: Xbox Insider Staff Since the last post I made here 12 days ago about not seeing the wish list notifications showing up in the guide where the Alerts bell is in the guide. after going to the store...
  7. October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications,...: They've been busy bees. Liking the sound of better mixer integration for sure 5e642201-c518-4faa-ba3f-3c598a412ae2
  8. have problems with seeing the Wish List Notifications after checking in the guide where to...

in XboX Insiders
    have problems with seeing the Wish List Notifications after checking in the guide where to...: I actually got the test Wish List working on my console I went into the store and then I went to the deals page. I chose some games and clicked the Heart on each game i picked and then I viewed...
  9. Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  10. Midtown Madness <<< Wish this game would be remade

in XBoX on Consoles
    Midtown Madness <<< Wish this game would be remade: We just got our Xbox one this week and just thinking about past games that never made a comeback. This was fun multiplayer game of its time, too bad it was laid to rest. Maybe because I'm just one...