My world got deleted

Discus and support My world got deleted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my old laptop had all my worlds in it so when I bought a new one all my worlds were gone. (Bedrock) (and yes i placed all the right information)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fernan droide, Aug 8, 2022.

1. My world got deleted

my old laptop had all my worlds in it so when I bought a new one all my worlds were gone. (Bedrock)

(and yes i placed all the right information)

:)

fernan droide, Aug 8, 2022
  2. onyxishere Win User

Terria world got deleted

If the console can read the memory stick try moving them to a different storage device and see if it will read them then.

If the console can't read the stick or the game won't load the worlds after moving then I'm afraid there's nothing that can be done about it. Sorry about the bad news.
  3. Drizzle J Win User

My Minecraft world got self deleted

4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

My Minecraft world got self deleted

You tried make some Restore from a Old Backup recently?
  5. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

My Minecraft World Got Deleted On Xbox One

Sorry but if you're save got corrupt.There nothing you can do.Sorry.
  6. Miku Sakuya Win User

My Minecraft world got deleted, but in an unusual way

That's strange im assuming it's the pc version idk much about it myself but I wonder if it's a corrupted file or if theres an edit you can make on the file to fix it
Thema:

My world got deleted

1. My world got deleted - Similar Threads - world got deleted

2. I reset my xbox and my minecraft world got deleted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I reset my xbox and my minecraft world got deleted.: I reset my xbox because some of my other games like skyrim were not working when i entered the disc. I made sure to save all my game data, but once I went back to minecraft my worlds from 2022...
  3. My flat creative world in Minecraft got completly wiped after my laptop crashed for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My flat creative world in Minecraft got completly wiped after my laptop crashed for no reason: i was building a boat racing game and out of nowhere my laptop crashed while i rold my boat onto water over soul sand, then my laptop went blue screen and when i opened the world, every single...
  4. Got signed out of my Xbox account on minecraft pe and lost my worlds when I signed back in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got signed out of my Xbox account on minecraft pe and lost my worlds when I signed back in: I got signed out of my xbox account on minecraft pocket edition and my worlds weren’t there. When I locked back in they weren’t restored, my saves were blank. I’m rly disappointed, I had so much...
  5. My friend can’t join my MCPE world when they got new WiFi.

in XBoX on Mobile
    My friend can’t join my MCPE world when they got new WiFi.: We tried to use different Xbox accounts, uninstall minecraft but they were still unable to join my world. We both have the same version too. Whats odd is that they can join other peoples world...
  6. My friends world on xbox bedrock he had from 2016 got corrupted and got deleted by its own....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends world on xbox bedrock he had from 2016 got corrupted and got deleted by its own....: Dear Mojang, My friends username its ItzzFayo. Hes on xbox, just like me. I really need help getting his world (parkour) since 2016 back. I really want to help him cause hes very upset. Please...
  7. My Minecraft world got deleted, but in an unusual way

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft world got deleted, but in an unusual way: My world was deleted, and nothing is showing up in previous saves. but the thing is, in my saves folder the world is still there, but in game it does not exist. does anybody know how to fix this?...
  8. My Minecraft world got self deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world got self deleted: My minecraft world that i have been working on for about a month in time now got self deleted. I was just on it earlier in the day and it was a little bit slow but it wasnt anything bad. Then i...
  9. My Minecraft World Got Deleted On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft World Got Deleted On Xbox One: Hello. My siblings and I were playing Minecraft when the system all of a sudden crashed. This was a world that we have had for the past two months, with tons of progress and was 2 GB's big. We had...
  10. Terria world got deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terria world got deleted: Hi all our power went out and when my son tried to get back on his game on terria all his worlds were deleted.. is there a way to retrieve them, we saved the games on a memory stick.. when i go to...