My worlds keep getting deleted in minecraft xbox edition

Discus and support My worlds keep getting deleted in minecraft xbox edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been playing the xbox version of minecraft on my laptop for a few years, and recently my worlds keep getting deleted. the first time it happened... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MadC220, Jun 30, 2020 at 12:22 PM.

1. MadC220
    MadC220 Guest

I've been playing the xbox version of minecraft on my laptop for a few years, and recently my worlds keep getting deleted. the first time it happened was to my favorite world that i worked really hard on, and so i created a new one, and the next day
    it was deleted. I'm not sure what to do i've researched it and all that i've seen is pc version and xbox console version, but i play the console version on my laptop so im not sure what to do. I tried uninstalling minecraft, then reinstalling it and all of
    my worlds were gone and i made a new world and once again, it got deleted. I have no clue what to do and i don't care if i don't get my worlds back i just want to be able to play without it getting deleted! if someone could please help me figure this out it'd
    be greatly appreciated.

:)

2. TS Goldstrum Win User

Hey!

generally i find matters such as these are best handled by microsoft or the developer of the game as theyll have more knowledge or ability to help you solve your game related issue. I recommend you contact the xbox support team below:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. MadC220 Win User

Yes I am sorry! I worded it wrong
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

How did you manage to get the console version of Minecraft to be playable on a PC?

Are you maybe playing the Windows 10 version that is using the Bedrock engine that is also used on console.
  5. DogmanX13 Win User

generally i find matters such as these are best handled by microsoft or the developer of the game as theyll have more knowledge or ability to help you solve your game related issue. I recommend you contact the xbox support team below:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Atherza Win User

Corrupted Minecraft Save...

Minecraft saves are backed up on both the Cloud and on the console. Unfortunately if you the saved world has already been deleted from the old Xbox, there's no way of getting the worlds back. I suffered it when transferring my Xbox One Edition worlds to
    Bedrock edition, unfortunately nothing can be done.
Thema:

1. My worlds keep getting deleted in minecraft xbox edition - Similar Threads - worlds keep getting

2. I’m trying to play on my survival world but it keeps saying it’s corrupted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to play on my survival world but it keeps saying it’s corrupted.: Hi I recently had a bug where my notiflications werent showing so I was told to delete my profile off my console and put it back on and I did. It worked, but when I went into Minecraft I now...
  3. I was wondering if I can keep a world that I made on the beta if I leave

in XboX Insiders
    I was wondering if I can keep a world that I made on the beta if I leave: I’ve been working on a world for a while in the Minecraft beta on Xbox. And I want to play with my other friends that aren’t in the beta. Will I be able to keep it if I leave the beta? submitted...
  4. My Minecraft world keeps crashing

in XboX Insiders
    My Minecraft world keeps crashing: My Minecraft world keeps crashing. I’ll load in to the world move around and then it will freeze. It started when I first opened it in the beta. After uninstalling the beta and opening it on the...
  5. Outer Worlds on Game Pass on PC help. cannot start, keeps asking me to install even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer Worlds on Game Pass on PC help. cannot start, keeps asking me to install even though...: hi there I'm a game pass member. I've been playing Out Worlds on my Xbox, but I've recently got a new Desktop PC, so really want to try it on my PC. so, it lets me install just fine, but then...
  6. Outer worlds keeps crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer worlds keeps crashing: Minimum and recommended specs are met. Everything is updated even my snapchat profile. Just keeps crashing either at menu, intro or character creation. acd74c0f-c24c-4d9b-a27f-10b96c32085e
  7. Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.: [img] My minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from microsoft account/xbox live then nobody can join.It does it instantly and I don't know why.I can join others perfectly but noone...
  8. Zhone Zhone 6212: I pay World of Tanks Blitz on windows x-box. I keep getting error ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Zhone Zhone 6212: I pay World of Tanks Blitz on windows x-box. I keep getting error ...: Zhone (Modems/Gateways) Zhone 6212: I pay World of Tanks Blitz on windows x-box. I keep getting error 0x80240024. Windows Tech can't fix I can't log into World of Tanks Blitz, Receive error code...
  9. Keep getting kicked out of Daily Challenge Solitaire World Tour Event for today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting kicked out of Daily Challenge Solitaire World Tour Event for today: Keep getting kicked out of Daily Challenge -Solitaire World Tour Event for today I started the Daily Challenge-Solitaire World Tour Event- for today - solved my first game - and was instantly...
  10. Keep getting signed out of Xbox Live during World of Tanks update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting signed out of Xbox Live during World of Tanks update: I've been trying to update World of Tanks. each update takes a long time. if I go away for a bit and come back, the update has stalled and World of Tanks says the service is unavailable. But I...