My X box 360 can not read any disc

Discus and support My X box 360 can not read any disc in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 is not reading any discs and whenever I insert a disc it says open tray .Is there any solution to this problem,id there is please tell me.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IX ReaperXI, Oct 6, 2018.

1. IX ReaperXI
    IX ReaperXI Guest

My Xbox 360 is not reading any discs and whenever I insert a disc it says open tray .Is there any solution to this problem,id there is please tell me.

:)

IX ReaperXI, Oct 6, 2018
  2. Xbox one won't read discs

My x box one won't read any disc .I try x box one games,I try blu-ray ect.. keeps saying error. who do I contact someone about this?

BushCrabs2012, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Disc not spinning

My X Box 360 won't read my World At War game. This problem only happens to this one game. This the third disc it has happened to. Can some one tell me what the problem is?

HeartlessFall77, Oct 6, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

denis97g, Oct 6, 2018
  5. Jurgen1488
    Jurgen1488 Guest
    There are two options either that your disk reader is damaged on your Xbox 360 or just can be dirty from dust.

Jurgen1488, Nov 5, 2018
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

There are two options either that your disk reader is damaged on your Xbox 360 or just can be dirty from dust.
  7. denis97g Win User

8. BushCrabs2012 Win User

Xbox one won't read discs

My x box one won't read any disc .I try x box one games,I try blu-ray ect.. keeps saying error. who do I contact someone about this?
  9. Clrksn287 Win User

I am unable to install COD 4, COD MW2, or COD MW3 (360 disc)games on my Xbox One.

Hey, I've got excactly the same problem. My One X can't read any 360 discs at all...
  10. VASHTA NER4DA Win User

Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires Crash on Startup

Yea i can understand not wanting to lose all that progress. what model x-box do you have? Do you have any problems reading any of your other game discs?
Thema:

1. My X box 360 can not read any disc - Similar Threads - box 360 read

2. bought red dead redemption Undead nightmare and the box says xbox one AND xbox 360 but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought red dead redemption Undead nightmare and the box says xbox one AND xbox 360 but when...: cant get a game to play that says both xbox one and xbox 360 on the case. We get a message that we have to go to xbox.com/backcompat. cant find any answers there either. How can I get it to play?...
  3. Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box: Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: after signing in, cannot get the Tutorial box to open up. The only boxes that can open are Individual and Multi player. The Tutorial will...
  4. GTA 5 на x-box 360 [Edit - Translation] - GTA 5 on the x-box 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 на x-box 360 [Edit - Translation] - GTA 5 on the x-box 360: Здравствуйте! Купил игру GTA 5 на x-box live, на приставку x-box 360. Она установилась, но не загружается. Меняются картинки с изображением разных персонажей и пишет загрузка. Еще во время...
  5. Trade in old x box 360 still working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trade in old x box 360 still working: I now have three extra x box 360 consols that I no longer use because of the upgraded games etc. I would like to get a new x box x or s but don't want to just throw the old ones away or sell one...
  6. X box 360 help

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box 360 help: I have given our x box 360 to my son for grandchildren. He says he has set it back to factory settings but it still is asking for parental code. I cant remember if we ever had one. Can anyone tell...
  7. x box 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x box 360: Hi, Is there Fifa 20 for xbox 360? b1608740-0c9d-4c1e-a52a-62a2e82b393a
  8. Low framerate on Orange Box (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Low framerate on Orange Box (Xbox 360): I just tested out Half-Life 2 from the Orange Box on my Xbox 360. The framerate seems choppy. Is it like this for everyone? Is there any way I can improve it? Thanks....
  9. I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...: Visit www.xbox.com/drm which brings me to a page that no longer exists? If you need more info or if I was unclear please ask. 810619a8-b52b-4189-a08b-da034df19ae2
  10. X box 360 has trouble reading games however sometimes works sometimes doesn't

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box 360 has trouble reading games however sometimes works sometimes doesn't: Hi all, i have a second hand xbox 360 which ever since i got it has sometimes read disks sometimes doesnt, it seems to have trouble doing it sometimes, if i leave for 5-10 mins to turn on before...