My x box one stops at the green start page. Cannon get further

Discus and support My x box one stops at the green start page. Cannon get further in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My x box starts with the green xbox one start page. But then it stops there. I have tried to restart but every time I just come to the green start page... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BjarneJespersen1, Oct 20, 2019.

1. My x box one stops at the green start page. Cannon get further

My x box starts with the green xbox one start page. But then it stops there. I have tried to restart but every time I just come to the green start page and cannot get any further. Any body knows what to do ?

:)

BjarneJespersen1, Oct 20, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Bjarne,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox one stuck on a green screen. I recommend trying a
    power cycle
    of the console.

If the problem persists, try doing a soft factory reset of the console,
    Reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles and stable internet connection.

Since the console is not responding properly. We are going to approach this differently.
    Try this:

1. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    2. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    3. Press and hold the BINDbutton (located below the Xbox button on the console) and the
      EJECTbutton (located on the front of the console), and then press the
      Xboxbutton on the console.
    4. Continue holding the BINDand
      EJECTbuttons for 10-15 seconds.
    5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the
      BINDand EJECTbuttons after the second power-up tone.
    6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.
    7. Select Reset this Xbox
    8. Select Reset this Xbox and Keep Games and Apps

Try this out first and let us know the results.
  4. BjarneJespersen1 Win User

It solved my problem. Thank you very much :)
  5. Pieloberry Win User

ERROR : 80070571

same with me. now what? my account is still on the computer site and my x-box acknowledges that it is on this site. it starts to down load and does a little and then it stops and I get the error code and message. what is happening?
  6. Vengeful Wyvern Win User

Beta

I'm using Internet Explorer. I don't have another browser available on my computer. I go to the site and then loot page like it says and one of the boxes is green. Also, there's a box at the bottom under Xbox Beta which is green. But if I click on either,
    nothing happens. Nothing happens if I try one of the black boxes either. This is the page I'm at:
    https://xcl.xbox.com/Loot.aspx
Thema:

1. My x box one stops at the green start page. Cannon get further - Similar Threads - box stops green

2. Two separate insider accounts, two different boxes, all settings the same, only one can stream.

in XboX Insiders
    Two separate insider accounts, two different boxes, all settings the same, only one can stream.: So I have two adult accounts on both a One X and a One Elite and both are in Delta in the Insiders program. Same network, same setting, I can do console streaming from one but not the other. I...
  3. 0x8004886A is my errorcode, when I try to log into the X-Box app. Found nothing about ist...

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x8004886A is my errorcode, when I try to log into the X-Box app. Found nothing about ist...: 0x8004886A is my errorcode, when I try to log into the X-Box app. Found nothing about ist online,what i need to do,thx!!!! 10225b01-4f1f-48a9-8196-eabd03156b04
  4. x box one s has stopped getting switched on suddenly

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box one s has stopped getting switched on suddenly: Tried to create a repair order online as no service center in India but getting message saying "We’re sorry. The accessory or device you are requesting is not available. Please contact Microsoft...
  5. XBox repeatedly stops being able to control cable box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox repeatedly stops being able to control cable box: Hello all- thanks for taking the time to read. Today I hooked up my cable box (Motorola RNG150N - comcast service). I've successfully set up the Xbox function to change channels and power off 3...
  6. Xbox stopped turning on TV and Directv box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox stopped turning on TV and Directv box: Out of the blue my xbox stopped turning my tv on and off, it also won't control my tv at all as far as volume goes. I tried completly turning off the xbox and this worked temporarly, but it has...
  7. X box gold was working but now has stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box gold was working but now has stopped: Xbox live gold was working a day or two ago but now has given up. Won’t allow my son to play fortnite or overwatch.. help please! 9b064612-2a66-4f73-bc25-3df8b7184e60
  8. X Box One stopped powering TV on and off

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One stopped powering TV on and off: My X Box One recently stopped turning my TV on and off with the console. I have a connect attached, but I have always left it turned off unless I am actively using it., so I have never had volume...
  9. Kinect IR Emitter for TV/Cable Box control stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect IR Emitter for TV/Cable Box control stopped working: Hi, For the past week my Kinect stopped controlling my TV and cable box. It used to work perfectly and nothing changed hardware wise so I don't know what's going on. I did every reset procedure...
  10. XBox stops controlling television and cable box

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox stops controlling television and cable box: Recently I've been having a problem where the Xbox One stops controlling my television and cable box. It won't turn it off, turn it on, change channels (on cable box) or change volume. At least...