my x box settup

Discus and support my x box settup in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; can i get a real person to talk to, i'vetryed everything for months, no luck af41b138-75d5-4efb-b340-a640490465c1 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by calvinvenuto, Jul 20, 2019.

1. calvinvenuto
    calvinvenuto Guest

my x box settup

can i get a real person to talk to, i'vetryed everything for months, no luck

:)

calvinvenuto, Jul 20, 2019
  2. McDaddyTree Win User

my x box settup

I'm sure someone here may be able to help you out but we'd need details on what you're trying to do.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

my x box settup

Hi Calvin,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue in setting up your Xbox console. If this is your first time setting up your Xbox, then I would recommend the following support articles that will detail how you can set the console up physically
    and then digitally. If you're setting up an Xbox One version, then you'll need to have an internet connection in order to do so fully.

This guide will take you through what you need based on the type of console you select:

Set up your Xbox One console - Xbox One System Set Up Solution

Set up your original Xbox 360 or Xbox 360 S console

Set up your Xbox 360 E console

These will help you get connected to Xbox Live:

For Xbox One: Xbox One First-Time Connection Solution - "I’m connecting my Xbox One to Xbox Live for the first time."

For Xbox 360: Xbox 360 First-Time Connection Solution - "I’m connecting to Xbox Live for the first time."

Give these solutions a try and let us know the results, or if you have any further questions please feel free to reply and ask away! We'd be happy to help out as much as you need.
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

my x box settup

What's the issue with the xbox is it update wise or account wise?
  5. KennyWallace Win User

Licence Transfer Not transfer all licences

my x box says its not my home x box after a licence transfer
  6. MutantGiraffe48 Win User

can I download that if my xbox 360 not conect to my xbox live

can I download that if my x box 360 not connect to my x box live
Thema:

my x box settup

1. my x box settup - Similar Threads - box settup

2. seit den gestrigen apdate geht garnichts mehr bei meiner x box one [Translation - since...

in XBoX on Consoles
    seit den gestrigen apdate geht garnichts mehr bei meiner x box one [Translation - since...: ich kann seit gestern mehr meine spiele Store und andere Funktionen von der x box one nutzen da es hier kein Support den mann so per Mail schreiben kann muss ich mich hier dran wenden es leuft...
  3. Corrupted world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition X Box One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupted world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition X Box One: During the process of loading one of my creative worlds on Minecraft Bedrock Edition X Box One, the game crashes whilst generating. I have tried restarting console and game, as well as cloning the...
  4. Is my x box trash if a/c power was connected directly to console by

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is my x box trash if a/c power was connected directly to console by: Is my x box trash if a/c power was connected directly to console. There was a loud pop 8edf6111-c2f4-48a7-8728-f9ec50ae3bdd
  5. Brawl Stars Brawl Box Hack AUGUST

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brawl Stars Brawl Box Hack AUGUST: Generator Online for iOS Android Platforms < Brawl Stars Hack AUGUST 2019 Gems Coins or web AUGUST UPDATED!!! Free Gems and Coins for BRAWL STARS Game for all COUNTRIES!!! KW:...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC but will work one X Box One.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC but will work one X Box One.: I switched to ultimate about a month ago and figured it might be a issue with transition. Everything works normally under on my Xbox but when I try to download anything on my PC it won't give me...
  7. X Box 360 S Ac Adapter

in XBoX Accessibility
    X Box 360 S Ac Adapter: Hi, I think my xbox 360 ac adapter is faulty but it has different specs than the one a shop has for sale. My model is the A10-120P1A. 120 W 12V, 9.6A 5SVsb 1 A type whereas theirs Official...
  8. The Orange Box.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange Box.: So I wanted to play half life 2. On the xbox one x when I search The Orange Box it says you must go to xbox.com or purchase it from the xbox 360 market place. I go to xbox.com search The Orange...
  9. X BOX LIVE ADULT ACCOUNT LINKING IN TO A CHILD ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    X BOX LIVE ADULT ACCOUNT LINKING IN TO A CHILD ACCOUNT: Head is spinning trying to work out how to link my childrens account to the adult account on X BOX one. I dont game, but have managed to set myself up as the adult. Iv paid for the years...
  10. Still having X-Box Signing In issues....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still having X-Box Signing In issues....: I still cannot log into xbox live even though I have received notification that the sign in is back up and running. I get error code 0x801901f4 but when i search for this to see what it is it does...