my x box settup

Discus and support my x box settup in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; can i get a real person to talk to, i'vetryed everything for months, no luck af41b138-75d5-4efb-b340-a640490465c1 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by calvinvenuto, Jul 20, 2019.

1. calvinvenuto
    calvinvenuto Guest

my x box settup

can i get a real person to talk to, i'vetryed everything for months, no luck

:)

calvinvenuto, Jul 20, 2019
  2. McDaddyTree Win User

my x box settup

I'm sure someone here may be able to help you out but we'd need details on what you're trying to do.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

my x box settup

Hi Calvin,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue in setting up your Xbox console. If this is your first time setting up your Xbox, then I would recommend the following support articles that will detail how you can set the console up physically
    and then digitally. If you're setting up an Xbox One version, then you'll need to have an internet connection in order to do so fully.

This guide will take you through what you need based on the type of console you select:

Set up your Xbox One console - Xbox One System Set Up Solution

Set up your original Xbox 360 or Xbox 360 S console

Set up your Xbox 360 E console

These will help you get connected to Xbox Live:

For Xbox One: Xbox One First-Time Connection Solution - "I’m connecting my Xbox One to Xbox Live for the first time."

For Xbox 360: Xbox 360 First-Time Connection Solution - "I’m connecting to Xbox Live for the first time."

Give these solutions a try and let us know the results, or if you have any further questions please feel free to reply and ask away! We'd be happy to help out as much as you need.
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

my x box settup

What's the issue with the xbox is it update wise or account wise?
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

XBox Game Pass - Outer Worlds - Can't load save after reinstall

You can Share your PC Settup? Try make Report about that because the Xbox(Beta) is Test version Yet
  6. KennyWallace Win User

Licence Transfer Not transfer all licences

my x box says its not my home x box after a licence transfer
Thema:

my x box settup

1. my x box settup - Similar Threads - box settup

2. How to add 2 controllers in x box one s to play FIFA soccer 20

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to add 2 controllers in x box one s to play FIFA soccer 20: My son and I are new to xbox and gaming. Would like to play fifa soccer 20with 2 controllers. How to add 2 controllers in x box one s to play FIFA soccer 20. please help...
  3. how can i get a G935 WIRELESS 7.1 SURROUND LIGHTSYNC GAMING HEADSET to work on a x box one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i get a G935 WIRELESS 7.1 SURROUND LIGHTSYNC GAMING HEADSET to work on a x box one s: i had follow logitech instruction and it still not giving me any audio e0f50733-11fa-4e35-8b46-cd32b4a3888b
  4. X-Box One S (All digital) and Old x-box games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-Box One S (All digital) and Old x-box games: Hello! I recently picked up a X-Box One S - the all digital version at the black friday sales. This is my first console in maybe 10 years or so, since the original X-box. So what I am wondering...
  5. installed mw3 x box one no downloads

in XBoX on Consoles
    installed mw3 x box one no downloads: installed mw3 on x box one will not let me install game pacs older than 3 month history packs are still in my history how do I get my packs to download to x box one...
  6. x box one live

in XBoX Accessibility
    x box one live: hi help I keep getting kicked only had the x box for one day think the problem is down to the router (ip address etc) 2fe74c12-ab03-49ae-8e14-809b8178b410
  7. X box game pass refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X box game pass refund: Can i get a refund fir a game pass recurring payment i forgot yo cancel? thanks 3d67eb00-efdf-4fb0-97d9-a1431e3ec058
  8. X Box One S DVD player detailed capabilities

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One S DVD player detailed capabilities: I'm looking for very detailed specs on X Box One S DVD player to figure out Audio formats, Video formats, playable disc formats and in particualr if Dolby Vision discs are now supported (I know...
  9. X Box One Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One Headset: Hi, my son's headset was working fine on xbox live. It has recently stopped working. We have tried the headset in other output hardware and it works fine. The controllers work with the console but...
  10. Connection du volant G920 a ma Box One X[Connection du volant G920 a ma Box One X]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connection du volant G920 a ma Box One X[Connection du volant G920 a ma Box One X]: Bonjour Je suis obliger de rouvrir le sujet , je l'avais fait ici https://answers.microsoft.com/fr-fr/xbox/forum/all/connection-a-ma-x-box-one-x/fa61b876-30cc-473e-9d66-5809974c1b32 , @...