My X button is broken?

Discus and support My X button is broken? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, recently I wanted to try out my Xbox One S controller on Rocket League but I found out that in order for the X button to register, I have to press... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Abdullahkkkk, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Abdullahkkkk
    Abdullahkkkk Guest

My X button is broken?

Hi, recently I wanted to try out my Xbox One S controller on Rocket League but I found out that in order for the X button to register, I have to press it down very very hard. Please help me on how to fix this. Thanks

:)

Abdullahkkkk, Aug 2, 2019
  2. Glamourizedd Win User

My X button is broken?

Hi,

There may be a problem with your controller itself and you will have to replace it, or it could be that your x button is not all the way aligned , or it is dirty underneath.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

My X button is broken?

You push the Button X very hard in controller App to test the button?
  4. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

My X button is broken?

If it is still under warranty, I think you better replace it, auto repair can make the situation worse.
  5. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

My X button is broken?

there are kits where you can take your controller apart and fix it, but it would probably be simpler to grab a new controller.
  6. SilasLimaXb Win User

My X button is broken?

if you have your own key to open it. you can do an internal general cleaning on your JoyStick.
Thema:

My X button is broken?

1. My X button is broken? - Similar Threads - button broken

2. Xbox Controller button is broken what are my options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller button is broken what are my options?: So the left bumper button on my controller has popped out of place while gaming and it no longer works. I have had the controller as long as my xbox over 3 years and I am now wondering what my...
  3. How to eject a Game-Disc when you eject button is broken?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to eject a Game-Disc when you eject button is broken?: The eject button is broken, is there any other way to eject it through Softwere / through some command? 11d5edc3-7e7f-4763-958a-8f12ee11ad51
  4. Can I use Kinect to sync a controller if the sync button on my Xbox one is broken?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use Kinect to sync a controller if the sync button on my Xbox one is broken?: The sync button on my xbox one has suddenly stooped working and my controller has disconnected. Can I use a kinect to connect my controller even with the button on the console not working?...
  5. My LB button is broken can I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My LB button is broken can I fix it: My LB button is broken can i fix it e29c0cf7-06ce-40c5-abb3-1562f520b033
  6. sync button broken on my controller, can i still connect wirelessly?

in XBoX on Windows
    sync button broken on my controller, can i still connect wirelessly?: The sync button on my windows xbox one controller is broken and i would still like to wirelessly connect my controller to my pc. i dont want to fix the button. is there a way to connect without...
  7. Xbox One Elite Controller RB button Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller RB button Broken: Can I pay to have this repaired?I believe its out of warranty.Love the controller but don't want to have to buy another one. 6f194caf-e6dc-4f5f-ade3-fc75062a2d1f
  8. warframe button mapping broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    warframe button mapping broken: I like to play equinox warframe but lately I noticed when the host migrates I lose all my slash stacks and my skills are turned off and sometimes about 50/50 it also takes my pet or sent away to.....
  9. Xbox one controller for pc -> RB button broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller for pc -> RB button broken: Hi , I buy my xbox one controller for pc in march 2017 on amazon italia . but I live in France and yesterday when i play with my controller, my RB button started to be difficult to operate and...
  10. Controller B Button Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller B Button Broken: Whenever I press the B button on my controller it activates all of my buttons, A, B, X and Y. Has anyone had this problem and does anyone know how to fix it? 9d64d6d9-c3d8-4d2e-bca2-7fcc381a13d3