My X button is broken?

Discus and support My X button is broken? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, recently I wanted to try out my Xbox One S controller on Rocket League but I found out that in order for the X button to register, I have to press... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Abdullahkkkk, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Abdullahkkkk
    Abdullahkkkk Guest

My X button is broken?

Hi, recently I wanted to try out my Xbox One S controller on Rocket League but I found out that in order for the X button to register, I have to press it down very very hard. Please help me on how to fix this. Thanks

:)

Abdullahkkkk, Aug 2, 2019
  2. Polski Pride Win User

X button completely unresponsive

Yes it is the X buttton on my controller. I am not having power issues. It is simply the X button that is unresponsive. My A, B, and Y button work, as does the rest of the controller. the problem is only the X button. I am out of warranty so im basically
    ***. Yay
  3. Glamourizedd Win User

My X button is broken?

Hi,

There may be a problem with your controller itself and you will have to replace it, or it could be that your x button is not all the way aligned , or it is dirty underneath.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

My X button is broken?

You push the Button X very hard in controller App to test the button?
  5. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

My X button is broken?

If it is still under warranty, I think you better replace it, auto repair can make the situation worse.
  6. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

My X button is broken?

there are kits where you can take your controller apart and fix it, but it would probably be simpler to grab a new controller.
Thema:

My X button is broken?

1. My X button is broken? - Similar Threads - button broken

2. LB/RB Buttons broken (not the plastic ones) on XBox 360 Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    LB/RB Buttons broken (not the plastic ones) on XBox 360 Controller: Hello, I own an original XBox 360 USB Controller which I use for a few Games on my PC but since a longer time, the RB/LB buttons are broken. This means, that if I am pushing RB/LB it isn't...
  3. Xbox one s sync button broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s sync button broken: I think my xbox one s sync button is broken. When i push on it, it just goes all the way down doesnt even click. Ive tried to connect 3 different controllers with the usb and that didnt work...
  4. Any way around a broken Sync (Enroll) button?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way around a broken Sync (Enroll) button?: So a few years ago my xbox took a tumble and lost the ability to use any of the buttons on the outside of the xbox including the power, disc and now enroll button. This is a problem because i got...
  5. Xbox elite wireless controller broken bumper buttons after a few weeks out of warranty ....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite wireless controller broken bumper buttons after a few weeks out of warranty ....: Hi there, The bumpers of my xbox elite wireless controller stopped working a few weeks after the warranty was over. For the most expensive controller on the market I find it insane that it wont...
  6. My sync button is broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sync button is broken: hello to every person who see's this i bought an xbox one remote and it's already broken the sync button is stuck in and keeps puting it in sync mode the best thing i could do at the time is rip...
  7. Elite v2 Controller A button broken (input registering), third faulty Xbox one controller...

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite v2 Controller A button broken (input registering), third faulty Xbox one controller...: I will just repost because i'm glad I'm not the only one in the world with this problem. It was hard for me to find people with the same problem and it seems that the new v2 Elite Controller is...
  8. Xbox Controller button is broken what are my options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller button is broken what are my options?: So the left bumper button on my controller has popped out of place while gaming and it no longer works. I have had the controller as long as my xbox over 3 years and I am now wondering what my...
  9. How to eject a Game-Disc when you eject button is broken?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to eject a Game-Disc when you eject button is broken?: The eject button is broken, is there any other way to eject it through Softwere / through some command? 11d5edc3-7e7f-4763-958a-8f12ee11ad51
  10. Can I use Kinect to sync a controller if the sync button on my Xbox one is broken?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use Kinect to sync a controller if the sync button on my Xbox one is broken?: The sync button on my xbox one has suddenly stooped working and my controller has disconnected. Can I use a kinect to connect my controller even with the button on the console not working?...