My xbl profile won't show up on Xbox.com for me or my friends how do I fix it?

Discus and support My xbl profile won't show up on Xbox.com for me or my friends how do I fix it? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My gt - HELLRAZORANGEL will show up just fine on xbox and I think the app, however, it will not show up on xbox.com at all (just shows a blank area and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HELLRAZORANGEL359, Apr 20, 2020.

1. My xbl profile won't show up on Xbox.com for me or my friends how do I fix it?

My gt - HELLRAZORANGEL will show up just fine on xbox and I think the app, however, it will not show up on xbox.com at all (just shows a blank area and maybe my activity feed at times) which can get annoying when I need to check something. How do I fix this?

also, all my privacy settings are open, nothings blocked and tried all the usual reset, add and remove gt etc.

:)

HELLRAZORANGEL359, Apr 20, 2020
  2. The Mordekaiser Win User

CANT REMOVE OR ADD FRIENDS

I can 't add friends, I'm currently at the Xbox.com Profile, I searched my friend's gamertag and clicked add friend, it allowed me to click it but it wont do anything, neither an error message is showing up.
  3. DrowsyGlobe5257 Win User

Gamerscore Total not adding up and now fluctuating

Same with me on my main profile. Noticed it yesterday. My gamerscore on the xbox one console is not correct annymore. I unlocked 4 achievements yesterday. And they wouldnt add up on the console itself. Yet they show up unlocked and registered on my profile.
    I went to xbox.com and on the profile page the Gamerscore is going up and down. And it dropped 2 achievements completly without adding them at all. They show in the activity feed and unlocked on my main profile i play on. So i checked a couple of my friends
    scores on both console and xbox.com. its doing the fluctuating for all 5 of my friends that i checked. The GS calculating system is messing up. This has to be a widerspread issue at the moment since its happening to more people at the same time. I hope they
    can fix it because the gamerscores are just going up and down. Very glitchy indeed. Im not in the Preview program.
  4. havocofsmeg Win User

dashboard no longer tallying achievements correctly

Hey hassassinade,

I would of tried this already, but a lot of these achievements aren't showing up on my Xbox.com profile either, my worry being if I delete my console profile, my retrieved profile won't come with these achievements.
  5. RustClub8 Win User

Auto recorded game clips not showing up?

Me too. Clips are showing up on xbox console and smartglass but not on xbox.com. I can only see achievements. My friend is having same issue. I can see my friends videos by going on their profile page, but I can't see videos on my page. Other users also
    can see my videos by going to my profile in their friends list.
  6. DARKSHADOWxM2Mx Win User

Not able to sign into xbox live as of 4-13-13 plz help!!

i redownloaded my profile and it wont because xbl is down and i log on xbox.com to look and it says i have no friends is that normal?
Thema:

My xbl profile won't show up on Xbox.com for me or my friends how do I fix it?

1. My xbl profile won't show up on Xbox.com for me or my friends how do I fix it? - Similar Threads - xbl profile won't

2. Is XBL Gold able to be shared between profiles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is XBL Gold able to be shared between profiles?: Is XBL Gold able to be shared between profiles? 6890a96f-02ee-4ddb-8118-075f2821c92e
  3. Issue With Microsoft XBL Profile Interactions - COD Time Out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue With Microsoft XBL Profile Interactions - COD Time Out: Lately, just over the weekends, I have been getting the following error after reporting and blocking a player using their XBL Player Card (not the Social Menu in the game, but even then once in a...
  4. Xbl super slow viewing profiles msg and status

in XboX Insiders
    Xbl super slow viewing profiles msg and status: Takes at least 25 seconds to load up a friends profile and viewing my own status. Earlier all was fine but as a couple hours ago things have went downhill. All my connections are fine xbl status...
  5. Achievements on Windows Phone Unlock ingame, but won't show on my XBL profile.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Achievements on Windows Phone Unlock ingame, but won't show on my XBL profile.: I recently have been trying to complete Final Fantasy and get all the achievements for it, but the achievements I unlock aren't showing up on my Xbox Live profile. The gamerscore gets added to my...
  6. Remove EA Account linked with XBL Profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove EA Account linked with XBL Profile: How do you remove an EA account from your XBL profile? I see no options. EA says that XBL has to remove it. The EA Account is super old and I no longer can sign in because it was back in the AOL...
  7. Enforcement Page "Good Player" and XBL Profile "Avoid Me"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Page "Good Player" and XBL Profile "Avoid Me": Hello, My son's account went to Avoid Me back in June. I took X-Box away from him for the summer so he can enjoy being outside instead of stuck in the house. Plus, I figured having him away from...
  8. Xbox.com says my rep is "Good" but XBL profile still says "Avoid Me"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox.com says my rep is "Good" but XBL profile still says "Avoid Me": I don't get it. I was on Avoid Me 8 months ago and stopped playing. (I was idling Titanfall, screw the devs for not transferring progress from 360). Enforcement.xbox.com says my rep is good, and...
  9. XBL Cant Connect/profile "Download" Error(8015190E)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBL Cant Connect/profile "Download" Error(8015190E): Since yesterday (or longer dk) i cant get into XBL anymore. Only Error that pops up is 8015190E, now if im not wrong that would mean i cant download my profile/its corrupt/etc. but the thing is I...
  10. Error 8015190A Profile kicking me off XBL

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8015190A Profile kicking me off XBL: So my internet works fine, even tests on the Xbox 360 fine. EVERY TIME TIME, no exceptions for about a month now I try to log into my account I get kicked off the internet as soon as I log in with...