My xbox 1 s can't read 360 backward compatible games

Discus and support My xbox 1 s can't read 360 backward compatible games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yes, my xbox 1 s wont read 360 disc, it works on my older xbox 1, but not on either of my 1 s Just brings up blue ray player and say wrong disc type,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheBrandName316, May 16, 2019 at 10:23 AM.

1. My xbox 1 s can't read 360 backward compatible games

Yes, my xbox 1 s wont read 360 disc, it works on my older xbox 1, but not on either of my 1 s

Just brings up blue ray player and say wrong disc type, the one s does play xbox 1 games and DVD just fine just not 360 games.

:)

TheBrandName316, May 16, 2019 at 10:23 AM
Thema:

My xbox 1 s can't read 360 backward compatible games

1. My xbox 1 s can't read 360 backward compatible games - Similar Threads - can't read 360

2. XBOX gift card scratched to hard and can't read all of the code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX gift card scratched to hard and can't read all of the code: Can you help with the above issue? ac28b725-16df-4177-8fe1-32d107213706
  3. After the system update, It can't read disc about red dead Redempition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After the system update, It can't read disc about red dead Redempition: not red dead Redempition 2, just red dead Redempition xbox one, the first type. the new system. anybody has the same problem? what happend????? 5244f721-d828-451b-947d-cfeb74109bcc
  4. purchased a gift card and can't read the code of card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    purchased a gift card and can't read the code of card: We had purchase a Gold xbox live and the numbers in the back got ripped so we can't read the numbers. Please help! 922527ac-54e9-4a4b-8be3-5e8779e4dc81
  5. Can't read messages.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't read messages.: I can receive messages from other people, but when I get write of them it Says message cannot be sent it sends me back to the Xbox website and I didn't follow all the steps and all that, but I...
  6. Xbox One X can't read Xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X can't read Xbox 360 games: Hey, I wanna play CoD: MW2 but my One X doesn't read any of my old 360 games. Xbox One Games, DVD's, BluRays are working, but no 360 game. I'm on the Xbox One Update Preview Beta Version:...
  7. retrocompatibility (can't read Xbox 360 games one my Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    retrocompatibility (can't read Xbox 360 games one my Xbox One): Hi huys ! I have a problem with my Xbox One, when i put a CD of a Xbox 360 game one my Xbox One (he is compatible ...) the blue-ray reader gets started and an error message appears. I can't...
  8. 360 Can't Read Game Disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 Can't Read Game Disk: A few months ago I bought all three Fable games from a used game store, and they were in excellent condition. I went home and put the first game in the disk tray and shut it. At first it required...
  9. XBOX 360 Can't Read Data From USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Can't Read Data From USB: Hi, I had been having trouble with my xbox 360 hard drive (would sometimes show up unformatted, which is apparently common for older hard drives), and eventually transferred most of my game files...
  10. My xbox one can't read 360 discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one can't read 360 discs: This is something that has been frustrating me to the point of infuriation over the past few hours of searching and digging for answers. As the title obviously suggests, my xbox one can't read...