My xbox 1 was destroyed. If I get a new xbox 1 can I use the same account and games I...

Discus and support My xbox 1 was destroyed. If I get a new xbox 1 can I use the same account and games I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox 1 was destroyed. If I buy a new xbox 1 can I transfer my games and account to my new one? And how? 59249c57-2670-45b1-9fb7-292ddc720315 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CWGFELLER, Oct 9, 2019.

1. CWGFELLER
    CWGFELLER Guest

My xbox 1 was destroyed. If I get a new xbox 1 can I use the same account and games I...

My xbox 1 was destroyed. If I buy a new xbox 1 can I transfer my games and account to my new one? And how?

:)

CWGFELLER, Oct 9, 2019
  2. DCFC734 Win User

My xbox 1 was destroyed. If I get a new xbox 1 can I use the same account and games I bought on my old one and transfer to my new one and how???

How was you console destroyed ?
  3. {Parity} Win User

My xbox 1 was destroyed. If I get a new xbox 1 can I use the same account and games I bought on my old one and transfer to my new one and how???

The games and things follow the profile. They are not tied to the console so if you log in to the same account you will have everything you had before. It is as simple as that.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there CWGFELLER,

As the Ambassadors have mentioned, all content should follow you as long as you are signing into the same account. Make sure that you are using the proper email address so that you can get back into the proper account, if you login and you see a different
    gamertag this means you are not using the correct email address.

I hope this helps.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Yup. As long as you remember your login information you would just sign in with the same account information (it'll walk you through that during setup). Once you're signed in, you can redownload your games from your Games and Apps. As long as you've been
    signed into Live while playing, your game saves are stored on the cloud and will resync once you start playing your games.

If you do have any games saved on an external hard drive and the hard drive is still good, you can just plug that into the new console and wouldn't have to redownload anything.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

I have the same account on an Xbox 1 and Xbox 1s if i delete the account on the 1 will it stay on s

Hey there SandaledOrb594.

If you remove account from one Xbox One it won't be removed from another :) You'll need to remove them individually.
Thema:

1. My xbox 1 was destroyed. If I get a new xbox 1 can I use the same account and games I... - Similar Threads - was destroyed same

2. Xbox Preview Destroy my Externals HDD

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Preview Destroy my Externals HDD: I have an Xbox One X, I was an insider since day one, but a year ago I decided to go normal. Since the new dash, I wanted to try, so I enroll back in alpha. Since I'm playing mostly Destiny 2, I...
  3. They just took my rant down because I destroyed there logic, O

in XBoX Accessibility
    They just took my rant down because I destroyed there logic, O: Well xbox took my pic away and i just found someone that has a gun as there profile pic and i got taken down because mine says “remind me” wow thats sooo fair :) and dont reply to this if your...
  4. When will Microsoft release Destroy All Humans! 2 and Path of the Furon? on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Microsoft release Destroy All Humans! 2 and Path of the Furon? on Xbox One?: It can't be that difficult, now that DAH! has been done. Thank you for your attention to this matter. 9433167d-d5e5-4355-b977-b73141643d6e
  5. The Xbox Enforcement Team destroyed me

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox Enforcement Team destroyed me: The Xbox Enforcement Team destroyed me. He has destroyed my personal and mental nickname that I have been using for many years. There are many people who know me. I'm nicknamed in other places: -...
  6. Destroy All Humans 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destroy All Humans 2: I had noticed that there was Destroy All Humans 1 but not 2 on the xbox store. Destroy All Humans 2 was one of my childhood favourites and I would be very grateful if we could get Destroy All...
  7. Xbox live membership card destroyed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live membership card destroyed: I have a xbox gold card for three months but I rubbed the back of with barely any force and now i can't see what the code is because it got rubbed off along with the grey stuff. Is there any way...
  8. My Xbox Live experience has been destroyed by the "avoid me" reputation status

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Live experience has been destroyed by the "avoid me" reputation status: I have reached a level of frustration and disappointment that is difficult to put into words regarding the Xbox One reputation system. I have been an Xbox Live Gold member from the very beginning,...
  9. Destroy All Humans!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destroy All Humans!: So I have been enjoying all of the current backward compatible games we have been given. But I have been craving more of my old hoard of games and was wondering if there was a way to toss the...
  10. Destroy All Humans 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destroy All Humans 2: Just wondering if Destroy All Humans 2 and Destroy All Humans Path Of The Furon will ever be coming to the Xbox One? 3e406813-2235-4740-9ca5-dd361cf7338d