my xbox 1s wont read [Mod removed - Profanity]

Discus and support my xbox 1s wont read [Mod removed - Profanity] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox 1s which is still in warranty will not read any [Mod removed - Profanity] aa549b3a-eb20-4e57-8145-57c138c8b627 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BenjaminAmes1, Sep 1, 2019.

1. my xbox 1s wont read [Mod removed - Profanity]

my xbox 1s which is still in warranty will not read any [Mod removed - Profanity]

:)

BenjaminAmes1, Sep 1, 2019
  2. sandy the hippy Win User

3. Miku Sakuya Win User

Before seeking repairs you could also try a factory reset even if it uninstall games make sure the system still works and maybe just needed a little adjustment
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Benjamin,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox One S not reading any discs. I recommend to try the following article: How
    to troubleshoot problems playing a disc on your Xbox One

Try the following solutions on the article if none of your discs will play, or if you insert a disc and your console doesn't recognize it. If your Xbox Home screen tells you to insert a disc when a disc is already inserted, that means
    it doesn't recognize your disc. In these scenarios, there are two possible issues:

• The settings for instant-on power mode can render a small number of consoles unable to read discs.
    • The console's disc drive needs servicing.

If the persists and didn't fix the issue, your console will need a repair. Go to

Device service and repair
    to submit a service request. For more information, see

Getting your Xbox console or accessory serviced

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  5. Lbox24 Win User

comm banned for an invalid reason

These [Mod Removed - Profanity] that enforce the comm bans are obviously
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] liberal [Mod Removed - Profanity] snowflakes. I hope they read this so they know that they can
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] themselves with a 14" black [Mod Removed - Profanity] while they cry themselves to sleep. To clarify,
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] whoever decides on these [Mod Removed - Profanity] bans.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

comm banned for an invalid reason

These [Mod Removed - Profanity] that enforce the comm bans are obviously
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] liberal [Mod Removed - Profanity] snowflakes. I hope they read this so they know that they can
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] themselves with a 14" black
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] while they cry themselves to sleep. To clarify,
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] whoever decides on these
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] bans.
    I can see it now. Soon to be forums thread: "I was banned for no reason".
Thema:

1. my xbox 1s wont read [Mod removed - Profanity] - Similar Threads - wont read Mod

2. 360 disc drive wont read games

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 disc drive wont read games: The 36 console start to have issue that effect gaming experience. I looked into the 360 and I wasn’t the only one. I learned that the 360 had the infamous red ring and was very faults machine. A...
  3. Xbox wont read my USB drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont read my USB drive: Once I insert my USB drive it wont appear on my options for drives. what can I do? e2befaf1-08a2-4f8b-a1fc-990bafa96cfc
  4. Xbox wont read disks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont read disks: I dropped my xbox one s and it wont read the disks anymore. Could something come loose or moved inside the cd drive? If so could l fix it myself? Thanks a1cc4599-ce54-4bc4-a6e4-1a7d6ac6c666
  5. Disc wont read Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc wont read Xbox One: I have an Xbox one that I just replaced the disc drive in due to the previous one not taking the whole disc, but after I try to inster a game the xbox comes up with a message that says I can still...
  6. hdmi wont read but work

in XBoX on Consoles
    hdmi wont read but work: my xbox one is turning on but no signal is going to my tv cd437471-04aa-4295-a828-9bdab5c0fd17
  7. Xbox One X wont read smaller Game Disks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X wont read smaller Game Disks.: A while ago I bought Xcom 2 Brand new I installed it on my Xbox one X and it played fine for a while then stopped, I recently bought a Brand new copy of Sudden Strike 4 and it refused to even...
  8. my xbox wont read discs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox wont read discs.: my xbox was working fine before I went to sleep but when I woke up it kept saying that I do not own and to insert the discs when they were already inside I have restarted it 3 times and tried with...
  9. my xbox wont read discs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox wont read discs.: my xbox was working fine before I went to sleep but when I woke up it kept saying that I do not own and to insert the discs when they were already inside I have restarted it 3 times and tried with...
  10. disc wont read after system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    disc wont read after system update: just applied a system update online and now my games on disc won't read at all. What gives msoft? bdfc557c-a125-4220-ab1a-399408acebdb