my xbox 1s wont read [Mod removed - Profanity]

Discus and support my xbox 1s wont read [Mod removed - Profanity] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox 1s which is still in warranty will not read any [Mod removed - Profanity] aa549b3a-eb20-4e57-8145-57c138c8b627 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BenjaminAmes1, Sep 1, 2019.

1. my xbox 1s wont read [Mod removed - Profanity]

my xbox 1s which is still in warranty will not read any [Mod removed - Profanity]

:)

BenjaminAmes1, Sep 1, 2019
  2. sandy the hippy Win User

3. Miku Sakuya Win User

Before seeking repairs you could also try a factory reset even if it uninstall games make sure the system still works and maybe just needed a little adjustment
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Benjamin,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox One S not reading any discs. I recommend to try the following article: How
    to troubleshoot problems playing a disc on your Xbox One

Try the following solutions on the article if none of your discs will play, or if you insert a disc and your console doesn't recognize it. If your Xbox Home screen tells you to insert a disc when a disc is already inserted, that means
    it doesn't recognize your disc. In these scenarios, there are two possible issues:

• The settings for instant-on power mode can render a small number of consoles unable to read discs.
    • The console's disc drive needs servicing.

If the persists and didn't fix the issue, your console will need a repair. Go to

Device service and repair
    to submit a service request. For more information, see

Getting your Xbox console or accessory serviced

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  5. Lbox24 Win User

comm banned for an invalid reason

These [Mod Removed - Profanity] that enforce the comm bans are obviously
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] liberal [Mod Removed - Profanity] snowflakes. I hope they read this so they know that they can
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] themselves with a 14" black [Mod Removed - Profanity] while they cry themselves to sleep. To clarify,
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] whoever decides on these [Mod Removed - Profanity] bans.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

comm banned for an invalid reason

These [Mod Removed - Profanity] that enforce the comm bans are obviously
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] liberal [Mod Removed - Profanity] snowflakes. I hope they read this so they know that they can
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] themselves with a 14" black
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] while they cry themselves to sleep. To clarify,
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] whoever decides on these
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] bans.
    I can see it now. Soon to be forums thread: "I was banned for no reason".
Thema:

1. my xbox 1s wont read [Mod removed - Profanity] - Similar Threads - wont read Mod

2. hdmi wont read but work

in XBoX on Consoles
    hdmi wont read but work: my xbox one is turning on but no signal is going to my tv cd437471-04aa-4295-a828-9bdab5c0fd17
  3. Xbox One X wont read smaller Game Disks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X wont read smaller Game Disks.: A while ago I bought Xcom 2 Brand new I installed it on my Xbox one X and it played fine for a while then stopped, I recently bought a Brand new copy of Sudden Strike 4 and it refused to even...
  4. my xbox wont read discs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox wont read discs.: my xbox was working fine before I went to sleep but when I woke up it kept saying that I do not own and to insert the discs when they were already inside I have restarted it 3 times and tried with...
  5. disc wont read after system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    disc wont read after system update: just applied a system update online and now my games on disc won't read at all. What gives msoft? bdfc557c-a125-4220-ab1a-399408acebdb
  6. My grand theft auto 5 wont go above 88%. And it reads the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My grand theft auto 5 wont go above 88%. And it reads the disc: Mircosoft Please fix the system because my gta won’t download up 100% b1910280-d851-4458-909b-4a8a9e3dc600
  7. XBOX WONT LET ME PURCHASE A GAME PLS READ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX WONT LET ME PURCHASE A GAME PLS READ: I am trying to buy COD World At War on Xbox One. I have updated my payment options with my debit card, but when I go to purchase the game, it says "You have no valid payment options on file....
  8. my xbox wont read discs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox wont read discs.: my xbox was working fine before I went to sleep but when I woke up it kept saying that I do not own and to insert the discs when they were already inside I have restarted it 3 times and tried with...
  9. disc wont read after system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    disc wont read after system update: just applied a system update online and now my games on disc won't read at all. What gives msoft? bdfc557c-a125-4220-ab1a-399408acebdb
  10. Xbox one wont read disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wont read disc: I've been trying for 30 minutes to get my Xbox to read discs I've tried the whole tilt thing and absolutely nothing is working. What else can I do? 5d330e9b-e9e0-4f0f-ba52-22ffdf10ad89